SALAMA Health Insurance
Salama –Islamic Arab Insurance Company was established in the year 1979 in Dubai as one of the pioneers of the Takaful industry. It is the world’s largest & oldest insurance providers that offer Sharia’h compliant takaful products with paid-up capital of 1.21 billion AED.
The Salama Health Insurance Company offers health insurance plans that are designed for catering to small groups & large groups. The company takes special care & provides unique healthcare plans that are customized towards the need of the group. In addition to this, all the health care plans offered by the Salama Health Insurance Dubai come with a host of additional benefits that enable the policyholder to make the most of their health insurance policy.
Features & Benefits of Salama Health Insurance
Following are the features and benefits of Salama Medical Insurance:
Critical Illness Coverage
The Salama Health Insurance Company offers a lump sum amount after a critical illness is diagnosed in order to reduce the financial burden in times of emergencies.
The Company provides access to a large number of health care providers globally for emergency medical procedures.
The company offers quick, convenient, & hassle-free medi–claim settlement services.
Flexible Healthcare Plans
Salama Health Insurance Dubai offers flexible & affordable health care plans to corporate groups with extraordinary health care benefits. These health care plans are designed to provide protection to its policyholder in times of emergencies.
Plans under Salama Health Insurance
Listed below are different health care plans offered under Salama Health Insurance:
Small Group Health Plans
Salama Health Insurance Company offers health insurance coverage to small-sized employers so that they can easily provide health care benefits to its employees.
Group Health Plans
Group health plans offered by Salama Medical Insurance provide the greatest possible health care facilities to a group of people. The plan under this category offers an extensive range of services with superior quality & operational excellence to its policyholders.
Salama Health Insurance Inclusions
Below specified are some inclusions of Salama Health Insurance:
Daycare & Inpatient Benefits:
- Coronary & intensive care unit
- Internal prosthesis & stents
- Home nursing service
- Organ transplant
- Parental accommodation
- Congenital cases to newborn babies
- Hospitalization in a private room of a standard hospital
- Prescribed medicines
- Alternative medicines
- Diagnosis such as Radiology, Laboratory, & Imaging
- Maternity Plans: Salama Health Insurance maternity benefits offer coverage for Pre-natal & Post-natal care, miscarriage, delivery, and any other maternity complications.
- Dental Plans: Salama Medical Insurance offers affordable & economical dental care plans including remedial treatment, routine dental treatments, unexpected dental procedures, & restorative treatments.
- Vision Care Plans: Salama Health Insurance offers a premium vision plan which caters to the needs of employees including valued savings & quality eye care.
- Health & Wellness Plans: The Company offers disease management program, interactive health assessments & personalized wellness support.
- Critical Illness Benefits: Salama Health Insurance Dubai offers a lump sum amount after a critical illness is diagnosed to reduce the financial burden.
- Mental & Behavioral Health Plans: The integrated approach for mental & behavioral treatments is what makes Salama Health Insurance is one of the best health insurance providers in the UAE. This plan offers all the benefits, program, services that address physical & mental health.
- International Assistance: This is an optional feature which provides access to a large number of health care providers globally for emergency medical procedures.
Note: All that is not covered in the inclusions will be the exclusions for the Salama Health Insurance health care plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Who can avail these health care plans offered by Salama Health Insurance Dubai?
Ans: These health insurance plans by Salama Insurance are customized for catering to the large business as well as SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises).
Q.2. Are maternity benefits covered under Salama Health Insurance plans?
Ans: Yes, maternity benefits are covered under Salama Health Insurance plans. The company offers coverage for Pre-natal & Post-natal care, miscarriage, delivery, and any other maternity complications.
Q.3. Is international assistance included in the health care plans offered by Salama Health Insurance?
Ans: Yes, the company offers international assistance. Well, this is an optional feature that provides access to a large number of health care providers globally for emergency medical procedures.
Q.4. Are the health care plans under Salama Health Insurance flexible?
Ans: Yes, the health care plans by Salama Health Insurance are flexible and they can easily be modified as per the suitability of the policyholder.
Q.5. Are there any additional benefits included in the Salama Health Insurance plans?
Ans: Yes, the policyholder can opt for a wide range of additional benefits such as maternity, optical, & dental with Salama Health Insurance plans.