You can now buy car insurance even without visiting the insurance company office. All you need to do is to choose car insurance online UAE service providers and they will help you to get the policy from any location. Even when you are not in your town during the time of renewal, you can complete the transaction online and the payment for the policy can also be paid online. In this article, we will guide you through the complete process to renew your insurance policy in the best way without taking too much trouble.
Things to know Before Renewing your Car Insurance Policy
There are Many Things you Should Take Care of While Buying or Renewing your Insurance Policy.
- Choose Between Third Party Cover and Comprehensive Cover- The first thing you should have is the clarity on which policy will fulfill your needs. If you are not able to make the choice in this regard, you can consult your insurance advisor and get the best suggestion. Remember that third-party coverage is very cheap but it does not offer protection for your vehicle. In it, you will only be covered for damages that happen to third-party life and property through your vehicle. On the other hand, when you choose a comprehensive policy from the reputed insurance company, you can get additional coverage for your own car along with third-party protection.
- Understand the Importance of add-on Covers- When you are choosing car insurance online UAE from reliable portals, you can easily add the best covers along with the comprehensive insurance plan. This will provide additional protection to meet your individual requirements. If you are interested in off-road activities, you may prefer to add the off-road coverage. In the same manner, you can choose roadside assistance cover and get compensation for the towing services used in times of emergency.
- Use no Claim Bonus, if Applicable- If you have not made any claims for the insurance cover during the entire tenure of the policy, you will be eligible to get no claim bonus on your renewals. All the companies offering car insurance have this facility and you can even claim them for consecutive years. The discount will usually get bigger when you do not make claims for many years.
- How to Renew Your Car Insurance Policy in the Best Manner?- There is touch competition among insurance companies and they are offering huge discounts and other attractive features to retain their customers. So, if you do not want to stick with your current insurance company, you can switch to different insurer easily during the time of policy renewal.
Tips to Renew the Car Insurance Plan in the Best Possible Manner
- Understand the Features of your Existing Policy- When you have clarity on the features of your current policy, you will be in a better position to choose the best option during policy renewal. The simple thing you can do in this situation is to note down the insured declared value of the vehicle along with the coverage offered for the vehicle. If you have not made any claims for the previous year, you should expect to pay less as you can get no claim bonus for policy renewal.
- Get to know the Best Plans in the Market- The simple way to know about the latest plans is – taking the help of insurance web aggregator. There are several car insurance online UAE portals available and they list out some of the most suitable plans as per your requirements. This is a good option when you do not have enough time to visit a professional advisor.
- How to Renew the Policy with the Existing Company?- If you are satisfied with the services of your current insurance company and want to renew the policy with them, you can visit the official portal of the company to complete the transaction. Mention the policy number of your car and you can enter the rest of the personal details in the relevant sections. This will take you to the payment page where you will have multiple options to make the online payment. When you make the online payment for the policy, you can get the transaction reference number for the payment confirmation and the same will be reflected in your bank account statement. In this way, by using your credit card or debit card, you can easily pay for your car insurance online UAE.
- How to Renew the Policy with a New Company?- Many people look out for new options when it is time for policy renewal and there is nothing wrong in it when you can get a better deal for your money. In this situation, you will have to choose a suitable plan and provide all the details about the car. In most cases, you will be asked to provide the year of manufacturing along with other registration details of the vehicle including the make and model of the car. This will provide complete information about your vehicle to the service provider and they can provide adequate coverage for your vehicle. If you have any no claim bonus with your current insurance company, it will not be lost. The new insurance company provides you with a discount on the no claim bonus.
- Always Renew Before the Due Date- Remember that when you do not renew the policy before the due date, it will lapse and you will not have cover for the vehicle till you renew it. This will put you under a lot of risks as you can be fined during this phase for not having insurance for your car. In the same manner, when some damage happens to your vehicle in the stage where your insurance has lapsed even for a single day, the company will not offer any compensation. For this reason, you should always make prior arrangements and renew the policy before the due date to be on the safer side.
This is the simple way to renew car insurance online UAE. The entire transaction can be completed online without any hassles and there is no need to visit the office of the service provider. In this way, you not only can complete the transaction from the comfort of your home but also will get to save money as you can compare all the available options in the market through the online portals.