Al Sagr Health Insurance
Al Sagr National Insurance Company or ASNIC works towards offering the most cost-effective services to their customers. It involves the benefit of professional management of the services it offers.
With expertise in the field of health insurance, the ASNIC has carefully designed a host of Al Sagr Health Insurance plans. These ASNIC health insurance products are suitable for groups as well as individuals.
The family and individual plans provide a variety of compliant products that include enhancing comprehensive, basic coverage. This coverage depends upon the visa type of the member. These insurance plans offer unique benefits that suit all the needs of the policyholder.
Features and Benefits of Al Sagr Health Insurance
Following are the benefits and features of Al Sagr Health Insurance.
The Al Sagr provides personalized attention towards offering high standard services to the policyholder.
The policyholder can enjoy various effective as well as efficient value-added services on this Al Sagr medical insurance.
This health insurance has a flexible and convenient product design which can be suitable for the policyholder.
The medical insurance policy includes a variety of covers for the benefit of the policyholder.
Easy Claim Settlement
The policyholder can avail quick processing of their claims and easy claim settlement on this Al Sagr Health Insurance UAE.
There is a facility of online portals for the quotation services on this policy.
Adequate Health Care
One of the main purposes of this medical product by Al Sagr is providing sufficient and adequate coverage of health care to the policyholder.
Types of Al Sagr Health Insurance
Following are the types of Al Sagr Health Insurance Plans.
- Abu Dhabi Health Plans (for those members who are based in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi)
- Dubai Health Plans (for Visa holders of Dubai, based in the Emirate of Dubai)
- North Emirates Health Plans (for the Visa holders of North Emirates)
Al Sagr Health Insurance Inclusions
Following are some of the inclusions on this Al Sagr Medical Insurance as classified under the benefits they offer.
|Free of Cost Built-in Benefits||
Note: The Al Sagr Health Insurance Policy includes a variety of comprehensive covers. The covers not included in this policy are the exclusions of the policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Which Emirates of the UAE does this health insurance operate in?
Ans: Al Sagr National Insurance Company has the licenses for operating in all the Emirates of the UAE.
Q2: What all health authorities are involved in this Al Sagr Medical Insurance?
Ans: The following health authorities are involved in this medical insurance.
- DOH (Abu Dhabi Department of Health) gives the license to provide health insurance for the Visa holders of the Emirates of Abu Dhabi.
- DHA (Dubai Health Authority) HIP (Health Insurance Permit) for operating in Dubai for the Visa holders of Dubai.
Q3. Which medical providers are involved in this health insurance policy?
Ans:The ASNIC has contracted with NAS and Next Care for administrating their policies. These health providers are equipped in providing you with an efficient and required health care.
Q4. What all additional covers are offered in this Al Sagr Health Insurance?
Ans:: You can avail optical benefits, dental benefits, and various other additional benefits on this health insurance.
Q5. Are there any free of cost benefits included in this policy?
Ans: Yes. You can avail international assistance as well as a second medical opinion under the free of cost built-in benefits.
- Key Facts about the UAE?s Healthcare and Health Insurance Market
- 5 Minute Guide to Choosing the Best Health Insurance for Dependents
- All you need to know About Coronavirus Health Insurance Policy Coverage
- Noor Takaful Health Insurance - Features and Benefits
- Watania Health Insurance Features and Benefits