Car insurance market is flooded with the plans and they range from cheap to expensive providing the bare minimum coverage to coverage of everything. Now, in this situation, one might get confused in maintaining a balance between the cheap and good car insurance coverage. Well, in today’s discussion, you will get to know about the tips and tricks of getting a car insurance plan at the best price possible that provides you the suitable coverage as well at the same time. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
Why is a Car Insurance Important?
Before telling you about the tips and tricks to grab the cheapest car insurance in Dubai, we would like to make you aware of the true importance of a car insurance policy. The reason being that you don’t just buy a car insurance policy because it has been made mandatory by the government, instead, you get it because of the safety it provides to you, your family, and others on the road. But unfortunately, not everybody understands this and therefore, the government has mandated it. Below we are mentioning some of the prime factors of getting a car insurance plan besides from the compulsion:
- Reduced Liability-Driving a car is a risk that thousands of people take every day and you can never claim that your car cannot get into an accident. An accident is probable to occur and when it takes place, then some of the people involved in it might suffer some injuries or damage to self and/or car. In this case, third-party liability car insurance takes your back and pays for the damage caused by your car to the other party.
- Covers Damages-We know that you love your car and you worked hard to purchase it. Luckily, car insurance companies also share this same opinion. No matter how much care you do for your car, there can be situations of damage or loss. However, if you have a comprehensive car insurance policy, the repair cost does not go from your pocket.
- Your Hospitalization is Covered-Just like you cannot predict an accident, you also cannot predict the level of the injuries you may encounter when you come across an accident. Moreover, to your car, the damage might not be limited to just a few scratches and injuries to you can also be severe and may require hospitalization. Well, your car insurance even provides the cover for your hospitalization in case of car accident.
So, with these crucial points that justify buying a car insurance, we hope that now you understand that having a car insurance is not only a safe option for you but also for the other drivers around you on the road. Now, we will head on to give some of the facts and information about the tips and tricks to get the cheapest car insurance in Dubai.
Tips to Get a Car Insurance For Cheap in Dubai
- Be Open and Shop Around for Maximum Options- Like any other shopping, you will get the cheapest car insurance in Dubai only when you search enough for one in the market. The first offer you get always comes from the car dealer but you may want to skip that one because it is never the best car insurance in Dubai and you will find a better one somewhere else. There are hundreds, if not thousands of options available in the market.
- Install Anti-Theft Gadgets-Anti-theft systems reduce the chances of your car getting stolen which is a good sign for the insurance companies and thus, you can get a car insurance plan in cheaper rates if you have one such system installed in your car.
- Enquire all About the Discounts and Offers-This is one of the first things that you should do before enquiring about other things. Ask your dealer if they have an offer on the insurance or will they offer some discount if you may want to purchase insurance for your multiple cars.
- Purchase a Third Party Insurance Policy-If you are still not convinced to buy car insurance, then according to the laws you at least have to have a third-party liability car insurance plan and that would by default be the cheapest car insurance in Dubai but definitely not the one.
- Higher Excess-The amount that you agree to pay yourself for any damage your car takes is called excess. If you increase your excess, then the premium that you would have to pay is lesser and hence, the overall plan too.
- No Claim bonus-If you didn’t make any claim during the term of your last car insurance policy, then it is not exactly a total loss for you because it will save you many bucks for the next car insurance premium. If you have no claim certificate from your previous insurer, then you can get a huge discount on your new one as it reflects that you are a safe driver.
- Buy car insurance online-Buying a car insurance online is always cheaper because of the elimination of the fees for the intermediaries like insurance broker and other overheads. Not only this, you can compare a lot of insurance plans side by side to choose the best car insurance in Dubai.
- Prefer an Economical Car Over a Luxurious One-The overall cost of a car insurance plan depends on the type of car being insured and definitely, an economical car would be cheap to get repaired in comparison to an expensive luxurious option. Therefore, the premiums for a cheaper car are always less for an economical four-wheel.
- Your Driving Record-Your driving record plays a great role in the quote you get for a car insurance plan. Companies have the resources to investigate your past driving records. And as can be expected, a good driving record will get you a cheaper quote for the insurance than the one you will get if you had a not so good driving record.
So, we started by discussing the importance of car insurance and ended at the tips and tricks to get the cheapest car insurance in Dubai. Before finishing off, you should keep in mind that it is not the cheapest car insurance that you should look for, instead, search for a car insurance policy that provides you enough coverage at the cheapest price and that would be your best car insurance in Dubai. All in all, car insurance is not an option but a necessity and there are no two ways about it.