New India Assurance Car Insurance Exclusions
- Any damages caused to third-party vehicles when driving under the influence of drugs or other intoxicating substances
- Injuries caused when driving under the influence of intoxicating substances
- Damages caused or incurred by own vehicle when the car is involved in illegal activities
- Damages caused or incurred when driving without a valid UAE driving license
- Damages caused to own car due to voluntary negligence of the owner-driver
- Consequential damages
- Damages caused by war, acts of war, radioactivity and nuclear explosions
- Damages caused when using personal/private vehicles for commercial purposes
- Normal wear and tear of the car
Following is a list of all the documents you may need to purchase your New India Insurance car insurance plan in the UAE:
- Passport and resident’s visa for UAE residents
- Emirates ID for all applicants
- A valid UAE driving license
- Vehicle registration documents or details
- GCC specification certification of the car
- No claim bonus certificate, if you have had a car insurance plan before
Claim Car Insurance by New India Assurance
Submitting a claim for your New India Assurance car insurance plans is quite an easy and stress-free process. Depending on the type of claim you need to submit, accidental or theft, the steps of the procedure may differ a little. Given below is the complete list of steps for both accidental and theft New India Assurance car insurance claims.
New India Assurance Car Insurance Accidental Claims
- Dial 999 and connect with the police department to report the accident. Make sure you have your driving license, car registration documents and Emirates ID with you since police may ask for them.
- See if anyone has been injured. Connect with emergency medical assistance providers and get help for the injured.
- Once the police arrive, submit an official police report for the accident. Make sure you get all the events recorded carefully and correctly. Keep a copy of the police report with you.
- Connect with the roadside assistance provider of your insurance company and get help if your car is not in a drivable condition.
- Call your insurance provider and report the accident. Get a claim form and fill it out carefully. Attach all the required documents with your claim form. This includes the police report of the accident, your driver’s license and the registration documents of the car.
- Submit the claim form with your provider to complete the claim submission process.
- If your car was damaged when parked, make sure that you were not violating any parking rules when the accident happened. That is crucial to ensure claim settlement of such claims.
- If your car got into an accident in Dubai, you can also use the Dubai Police application to file a claim for the damages. Simply fill out the available form on the application, click pictures as support material and upload the required documents. You do not have to wait for the police to arrive if you follow this method of claim submission.
New India Assurance Car Insurance Theft Claims
- Call the police and submit a report for the theft of your car or car accessories.
- Call your insurance provider and inform them about the same. Initiate a claim request and get the claim submission form.
- Fill out the form, attach all required documents and submit.
- The police will first run an investigation to find your car/car accessories. If the stolen items are categorised as untraceable, the police department will give you a document stating the same.
- Submit this piece of documents to your insurance provider to complete the claim submission process.
- Once you have submitted the proof of intractability, the insurance provider will begin the settlement process.
- If the car and/or the accessories are recovered after the claim has been settled already, they will become properties of the insurance company.
Once you have filed your insurance claims, you may need to check the claim status a few times to track the processing and settlement. Checking car insurance claim status is quite straightforward and easy. Simply log on to the website using your New India Assurance car insurance customer ID and go to the active claim tracking section. Use the claim id or receipt number or file number to check your car insurance claim status for each individual claim you have filed so far.
How to Renew New India Assurance Insurance
You can easily renew your New India Assurance car insurance plans online as well as offline. Given below are details for the same:
Your car insurance plans can be easily renewed using the online renewal platform of the provider or Policybazaar.ae, your aggregator. Simply visit our website and sign in using your credentials. Locate your previously bought plans and find the renewal portal for your car insurance plan. Select the plan that you want to continue with when you begin the renewal process. Add or remove any available add-ons you like. Upload all required documents and pay the premium to finish the renewal process. If a vehicle inspection is required for your car, book an appointment and get it done. Upload the inspection report on the designated space and complete the renewal process. Similar kind of steps can be followed to renew your New India car insurance plan via the official provider website as well.
To renew your car insurance plans offline, simply find a nearby branch office of your New India Assurance and visit it or connect with your insurance agent. Talk to an executive present at the branch to provide you with a renewal form. Fill out with required details and submit with necessary documents. Pay the premium due and renew your plan. You can change the plan on this form if you want to change your coverage. If you have an insurance agent, ask them to get the necessary documents for car insurance renewal. Yet again, fill out the form, pay the premium and get your renewal done. Your insurance agent will submit your renewal documents for you.
New India Assurance car insurance customer care
+971 2 6440428
+971 2 6442612
Ground Floor, Salem Saif Saqer Al Mehairbie building, Off Salam Street, Beside KM Hypermarket, Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi
P.O. Box Number