A rather new but very important part of the takaful field of UAE Noor Takaful is an Islamic insurance company that works on the principles of Sharia laws of insurance. Noor Takaful was founded in 2007 and is the very first insurance company to accept and operate on the new Federal Law 6 that came out in 2007. Noor Takaful is famous for its competitive takaful non-life plans that deal mainly in healthcare, motor, home and travel insurance. Noor Takaful also has a smooth reimbursement claim process which is as simple to apply as a cashless claim. We will discuss the complete process to fill and submit the Noor Takaful reimbursement form to make sure you have all the information required.
Noor Takaful Complete Claim Process
The reimbursement claim process of Noor Takaful healthcare insurance is a simple 3-step process. Below are all three steps explained briefly to give you a fair idea of the whole procedure:
- Step 1: The first step is to get the Noor Takaful reimbursement form from one of the trusted sources and fill it in using the correct information. The complete process of filling out the Noor Takaful claim form is given in the upcoming section.
- Step 2: The second step is to collect all the documents that you are required to attach with the Noor Takaful reimbursement form as proof of treatment and services received. There is a complete list of documents required in one of the upcoming sections to help you make sure you have everything.
- Step 3: The final step is to find a suitable method and submit the Noor Takaful claim form. You can use one of the several offline methods to submit the reimbursement healthcare claims to Noor Takaful.
How to Fill Noor Takaful Reimbursement Form
- Noor Takaful reimbursement form is available for downloading on PolicyBazaar.ae as well as the Noor Takaful website. Download the form and take out a print to start the form-filling process. Make sure that you have the correct reimbursement form before you start filling it. Look out for the Noor Takaful logo and trademark color scheme.
- The form is divided vertically into two columns. The correct order of filling is to start from the left side and fill it out completely till the end and then move to the right-side column which continues the form from the bottom of the left side.
- Start filling with your personal information in the section given below the document checklist. This section will include the name of the Noor Takaful insurance cardholder, card number, phone number, expiration date, etc. Make sure that every piece of information you enter here matches identically with the information on your (claimant’s) insurance card.
- Section 2 shall be completed by the doctor who treated you (or still is). Request your doctor/medical officer to provide a thorough diagnosis of the condition, date of appearance of symptoms, date of hospitalization and discharge (as per the hospital records), and the cost of the hospitalization.
- The next on the top of the right column will also be filled by the treating doctor. This section will contain the complete and detailed treatment plan as opted by the doctor. Add all the diagnostic tests taken for the condition that you want to reimburse and medicines prescribed by the doctor.
- Out your signature under the pharmaceutical section along with the date.
- Ask your doctor to sign the form in the next column assigned for the signature. This section shall also have their phone number, official stamp, and date.
The last column is to be filled in case you require non-emergency services from outside of the network. If not applicable, leave the section and finish the form after the signatures.
Documents Required for Noor Takaful Reimbursement Form
Given below is a detailed list and explanation of all the documents that you will need to submit the Noor Takaful reimbursement form:
- A detailed account of the condition for which you had to seek out treatment written personally by your treating doctor, stamped and signed. It should contain the complete course of the treatment, alternate treatment courses suggested by the doctor (if any), hospitalization and discharge details, and diagnosis.
- Separate invoices of every service you used and opted for while being hospitalized (if applicable)
- A copy of all reports from diagnostic tests and lab tests along with separate original invoices.
- Invoices for all the prescribed medicine you want to reimburse.
- Prescription of the said medicines from the doctor – a copy of them all.
- Admission and discharge documents of hospitalization.
Make a copy of the original documents that you are submitting with the Noor Takaful reimbursement form. This will include all the credit card and debit receipts, invoices for services received, and other similar documents. You may need that for other purposes at some point in time. If the claim is accepted, these original documents will not be returned, so make sure you have a proper photocopy.
How to Submit Noor Takaful Reimbursement Form?
Noor Takaful reimbursement form can be submitted via offline methods only. Once you have prepared the required set of documents and have an ideally filled out form, pack them to be couriered. You can send the reimbursement claim documents to Noor Takaful's main office located in Dubai via mail. You can also choose to FAX the documents to the office using the fax number of the company. Both the mailing address and the FAX number of Noor Takaful can be found at the bottom of the Noor Takaful reimbursement form.
Things to Remember When Filling Noor Takaful Claim Form
- You will need to submit all reimbursement claims within 60 days of receiving the treatment if the services have been received in the UAE. For treatment outside of the UAE, you will have 90 days to submit the reimbursement claim.
- Even the smallest clerical mistake on your reimbursement form can result in claim rejection. Ensure that you have not made any mistakes while filling out the form and be extra careful with details like card number and name.
- The same applies to the documents that you are required to submit with the Noor Takaful reimbursement form. Do not miss out on even a single document or receipt. It can also result in claim rejection. You will have to go through the claim submission process once again if it gets rejected.
- Ensure all the documents are in either English or Arabic. If not, you need to get them translated by a public translator and then add the new version.
- The reimbursement form shall also be filled either in English or Arabic.
As long as you have filled the Noor Takaful claim form diligently without any administrative errors and have all the required documents, you can successfully file the claim. Noor Takaful reimbursement claim form process is an offline process for the most parts so make sure you have the mailing address or the FAX number ready beforehand. This will help you efficiently complete the process.