Daman Insurance Dubai Contact Number

By Laxita Gautam
  | Published: 16 August 2021 | Last Updated On: 06 September 2021

Don’t gamble with your health, get the right cover at the right price.

Average Rating / 5 (ratings ) | 105 Views
Health Insurance

T&C Apply

Buying health insurance for?
  • Self/Family
  • Domestic Workers
  • Investor

National Health Insurance Company, also popularly known as Daman PJSC, is one of the top preferred health insurance providers in the UAE. Daman insurance exclusively deals with health insurance products and offer some of the best-looking plans catered to the needs of the customers of UAE. Daman was founded in 2005, started its operations in August of the year 2006 and has very quickly reached the pinnacle of its sector. Today, Daman insurance has over 2.1 million customers from the UAE only. Daman Insurance is a public shareholding company with 80% of its shares owned by the government of Abu Dhabi and the remaining 20% handled by Munich Re. Daman insurance has a network of over 3000 hospitals and clinics across the UAE making it an extremely easy task to find in-network healthcare providers anywhere in the country. The head office of Daman insurance is located in Abu Dhabi. One can easily reach it by using the Daman contact number for the headquarters.

Daman Health Insurance Contact Number and Office Locations

Following is a list of Daman insurance contact numbers along with office locations and Daman insurance toll-free number. You can use them to reach any Daman insurance branch located across the UAE:

Daman Contact Numbers and Offices in Abu Dhabi

Daman Headquarters

3 Tunb Al Kubra St - Al Rawdah

Capital Centre, Abu Dhabi

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626, 02-6149555

POB 128888, Abu Dhabi

Tadbeer - Eitmam

Bawabat Al Sharq Street,

BaniYas East

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Mussafah GEB Branch

First Floor,

Global Ascent Centre,

Next to the SEHA Building Mussafah

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626, 02-6149555

Tasheel, Time management

Yas Mart Baniyas East

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Tasheel, Al Saada

Capital Mall,

Mohamed Bin Zayed, Musaffah

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Tasheel, Tawasol

Airport road,

Beside Etisalat

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Tasheel, Sahl

Sultan Bin Zayed,

The First Street,

Al Jazira Sports and Cultural Club,

Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium,

Abu Dhabi

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Tasheel, Muaamalat

Zayed the First Street,

Khalidiya,

Opposite grand store near Seddar

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Tadbeer, Alhazm

Yas Mart Baniyas East

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Western Region Branch

Saeed Bin Humaid Complex B3,

Opposite Qatar Al Nada School

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626, 02-6149555

Daman Insurance Dubai Contact Number and Office

Al Barsha Branch

Hassanicor Building,

Al Barsha,

Al Barsha 1, Dubai

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626, 02-6149555

Daman Insurance Contact Numbers and Offices in Al Ain

Al Wagan Municipality

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Al Qoaa Municipality

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Al Maqam Municipality

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Al Ain Branch

G1 & G2, Al Wadi Trading Centre,

Besides Al Ain Roundabout,

First street

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626, 02-6149555

Madinat Zayed

TAMM Centre - Al Marfa'a

Al Marfa Tamm Center

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

TAMM Centre, Ghayathi

Ghayathi Tamm Center

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

TAMM Centre, Al Sila

Al Sila Tamm Center

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

TAMM Centre, Delma

Delma Tamm Center

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626

Daman Insurance Phone Numbers and Branches in Sharjah

Sharjah Branch

Al MajazAl Majaz 1,

Sharjah

Contact Number(s) - 800-432626, 02-6149555

Laxita Gautam
Laxita Gautam137 Posts

Senior Content Writer | She functions on classic British fiction, Japanese manga, and strong americanos. Laxita is tailor-made to create engaging, interactive pieces that offer simplified insights into complex subjects.