Established in 2008, Takaful Emarat has become one of the best insurance companies in the UAE. The company offers a broad range of insurance products for both individuals and corporate customers. Takaful Emarat is one of the participants providing basic mandatory health insurance plans in the Emirate of Dubai.
Takaful Emarat offers a simple process for both cashless and reimbursement claims. The cashless claims are directly reported to the insurance company for direct payments. On the other hand, reimbursement claims have a slightly different procedure with specific guidelines to follow.
If you want to know how you can fill out the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Form and get hassle free reimbursement, then just keep reading.
Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Process
Reporting a Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim is a simple three-step process. Here are the steps to help you register a medical claim with Takaful Emarat Insurance Company.
- Fill in the Reimbursement Form: You need to visit the official website of Takaful Emarat to download the reimbursement form. Download the form and fill in all your details to report the claim.
- Provide Your Documents: Next, you need to attach the essential documents with your claim reimbursement form. You can find the list of the required documents on the insurance company’s website. The major documents include your Emirates ID, health insurance card, medical bills and receipts, etc.
- Submit the Form: After attaching all the documents, you can go ahead and submit the claim form.
Steps to Fill Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Form
Here are some simple steps to be followed while filling out Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Form. Ensure you follow every instruction and submit an error free form.
- Visit the official website of Takaful Emarat Health Insurance to download the claim reimbursement form.
- Go through the whole form once and follow the instructions to avoid any rejections.
- In the first section of the form, mention your name, age, contact information, Emirates ID, etc. In case you are using corporate insurance, you need to enter your employer’s details also. All the details filled in the reimbursement form must match your healthcare insurance card provided by Takaful Emarat.
- Further, you need to mention your bank account details. Make sure you enter these details without committing any errors. This helps you streamline the process of receiving the claim amount.
- The following section needs to be filled by your physician. They need to mention your medical condition, the observations, and the treatment provided.
- In the form, you also need to mention the illness you are suffering from, followed by the doctor’s contact details. You may need to provide the name of the hospital, its address, and the treating doctor's name.
- Even when you mention all the details in the reimbursement form, you still need to attach the medical documents to provide more clarity.
- In the assessment and diagnosis section, mention all the medical tests done with their costs.
- Make sure you sign the form and submit it to complete the claim process. Also, mention the date of the form submission.
- Your treating doctor needs to provide their name, address, and contact details in the bottom part of the form, followed by their signatures and stamp.
Let us now go ahead and check out the list of documents required to complete your reimbursement form.
Documents Required for Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Form
Here is the list of all the necessary documents you need to attach with your Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Form when filing the claim. Try to have all the documents handy before you start filling out the claim reimbursement form.
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of your Takaful Emarat Healthcare Insurance Card
- A copy of your Passport with Visa page
- A detailed summary stating your medical condition. The assigned doctor must duly sign this document.
- List of all relevant tests and diagnoses with the reports attached
- All the investigation reports and the details of treatment provided
- Original medical bills and receipts
- Original prescriptions signed by the doctor
- A detailed discharge summary
- Ambulance bill – if applicable.
- A copy of the police report if the injuries caused due to an accident
Make sure all the medical bills that you submit should be itemized. Also, all the medical bills, test reports, and other related documents must reflect your name on them. Let us now go ahead and check out the process of submitting the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claims Form.
How to Submit Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Form
You can submit the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claims Form in multiple ways, including online and offline methods. Here are the simple ways to help you submit your reimbursement form.
- Submit the Reimbursement Form Online: You can visit the company’s official website and fill out the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claims Form online. You also need to upload the required documents with the form.
- Send the Reimbursement Claims Form via Email: You can also fill out the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claims in PDF format and send it to the insurance company via email.
- Send the Reimbursement Form via Fax: Another way of submitting the reimbursement form is by sending it out via fax after attaching all the essential documents. To find the fax information, you can visit the insurance company’s website.
Points to Consider When Filling Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Form
Here are the points to keep in mind when filling out the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Form to avoid any rejections.
- Make sure you mention all the details correctly in the reimbursement form. The information provided in the reimbursement must match the details the insurance company has in the records.
- The Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Form must be filled in either English or Arabic.
- All the documents attached with the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Form should either be in English or Arabic. In case you have the medical documents in any other language, make sure you get them translated by an official public translator of UAE.
- You can log in to the customer’s portal on the insurance company’s website to check the status of your claim application.
- Ensure that you mention the correct bank details in the Takaful Emarat Reimbursement Claim Form. Even a minor error in the facts may lead to a delay in processing the claim amount.
- Make sure you fill separate claim forms for filing multiple claims.
- Once your reimbursement claim gets approved by Takaful Emarat, the claim amount will be credited to your bank account within five business days.
Initiating a claim with the right information in hand is as easy as pie. Following the proper process and submitting your reimbursement form can lead you to a streamlined claim reimbursement process. Make sure you attach all the essential documents and complete the claim process correctly to avoid any rejections. If everything goes right, Takaful Emarat takes 15 days to process a claim. So give it your best shot and get the claim approved and processed in one go.