DNIRC is a UAE-based public shareholding company that was established in 1991. It is one of the best insurance companies listed in Dubai Financial Market. The company is best known for offering wide range of insurance services, ranging from personal to commercial solutions like motor, life, property, accident, liability, engineering, etc..
DNIRC Car Insurance also offers the best cashless benefits for multiple garages in the UAE. These garages deliver the best repair services for the policyholders. They help policyholders get through the full claim process without any hassle. Let us know more about the benefits that these garages in the DNIRC auto garage list offer.
Benefits of DNIRC Car Insurance Cashless Garages
Here are some benefits that garages from DNIRC auto insurance garage list offer:
- You can call the helpline number at 800 247 772 for immediate roadside assistance.
- With cashless garages, you can save yourself from being charged for any extra repair costs
- Cashless garages get directly paid by the insurance company. So, you need not worry about expending money from your own pocket. All you need to do is get the claim approved and you can get started with the repair after that.
- As the insurance company processes cashless payments for these garages, the whole claim settlement procedure automatically becomes hassle-free for the policyholder.
- The garages stay directly in the contact with DNIRC Car Insurance Company and deliver quality repair service.
How to Report a Claim with DNIRC Car Insurance?
Here are the simple steps to report a claim with DNIRC Car Insurance.
- Call the helpline at 971 4 5969 531 To 536 and report the claim
- Provide all the necessary documents including the original police report, copy of the driving license, copy of car registration card, claims form (signed by the insured).
- Get in touch with the concerned agency and inform them about the claim
- Get the vehicle repaired and take it home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the documents required to report a claim with DNIRC Car Insurance?
Ans. Here is the list of documents you need to provide to the insurance company when reporting a claim.
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of vehicle registration document
- Vehicle Invoice
- Images of the damage
Q2. How do I pay my insurance premium?
Ans. You can pay your premium in three different ways.
- Make an online payment using your credit card
- Visit any Mashreq bank branch and make a cash deposit
- Make cash or credit card payment in DNIRC branches in Abu Dhabi or Dubai