Al Wathba is one of the best insurance providers based in the UAE with over two decades of experience in the industry and an excellent claim settlement ratio. Rated BBB by S&P, the company offers innovative car insurance plans that are designed to cater to the needs of a modern customer.
Al Wathba Car Insurance offers an excellent list of garages that provide the policyholders with full-time help and support. As these garages are cashless, they come with a simple claim process. They provide the policyholders with the best service experience.
Let us take a look at the Al Wathba car garage list along with the benefits these garages offer. Also, here you can find out how these garages help you throughout the claim process.
How do Al Wathba Cashless Garages Help in a Car Accident Claim?
Here is how Al Wathba cashless garages help when you report a claim.
- Direct Payment: With a cashless garage, you need not go through this hassle of making a payment from your own pocket and getting that reimbursed by your insurance company. The cashless garages get directly paid by the insurer.
- Instant Aid: Al Wathba car garage list comes with garages that offer instant help and assistance. All you need to do is report a claim and get in touch with the garage and your vehicle will be repaired.
- No Extra Repair Cost: The cashless garages need to directly get in touch with the insurance company which is why they follow the standard repair cost. You need not pay any extra repair cost in any case.
- No Messy Paperwork Required: The cashless garages directly get in touch with the insurer and send all the required documents to get the claim amount. You need not go through any tedious paperwork to get the claim approved.
- Quality Repair Work: As all the cashless garages are directly linked with your insurance service provider, they are familiar with the repair process and provide a quality repair to your vehicle.
- Round-the-Clock Support: The Al Wathba cashless garages provide full-time help and assistance. They provide round-the-clock roadside assistance and help you tow your vehicle to the garage from the accident site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Where do I find the Al Wathba auto insurance garage list?
Ans. You can simply visit the Al Wathba website and search for the premium garage list.
Q2. How do I report a claim when choosing a cashless garage?
Ans. Here are the steps to report a claim when choosing any of the garages that fall under the Al Wathba auto garage list.
- Install the app - AWNIC App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Follow the instructions and upload the required documents like your policy papers, identity proof, the claim form, images of the damage, etc.
- Wait for the approval
Once your claim gets approved, the garage will repair your vehicle and will be directly paid by the insurance company.
Q3. How do I get in touch with the insurance company in case I have any queries?
Ans. You can either call Al Wathba on 600 54 40 40 or you can send in your queries in an email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q4. How do I get the Claim Form?
Ans. You can directly download the claim form from the company’s website.
Q5. What are the documents required to report a claim with Al Wathba Car Insurance?
Ans. Here is a list of essential documents to report a claim for the Al Wathba Car Insurance policy.
- High-resolution images of damage or loss
- Emirates ID
- Vehicle registration card
- Police accident report
- A claim form
- Car Policy Registration Documents
- Driving License
- Proof of claim letter sent to a third party (if any)
- A cost estimate for damage repair
- A detailed inventory of damaged items