Headquartered in Dubai, Union car insurance company is known to offer customizable insurance plans for its modern buyers who have a variety of needs. It has an excellent range of insurance plans for cars, life, health, property, yacht, home, travel, and much more.
Talking about car insurance specifically, Union Car Insurance help policyholders deal with all their expenses for the damages caused due to accidents, fire, theft, or any natural disaster like hail storms, floods, earthquakes, rain, and much more.
The Union Insurance Garage List has many A-grade garages in the UAE. These garages help policyholders throughout the claim process. They deliver excellent repair services and make the vehicle as new as ever in no time. The garages come with various cashless benefits to make the whole claim and repair process simpler for the policyholders.
Let us go ahead and learn more about the benefits that these garages offer.
Benefits of Union Car Insurance Cashless Garages
Here is a list of benefits offered by the garages that fall under Union auto insurance garage list.
- Cashless Payment: The cashless garages that fall under the Union Insurance Garage List offer quick repair processes and help policyholders get their vehicles repaired in the least possible time.
- Roadside Assistance: The agency garages come with various benefits under the roadside assistance category. They help policyholders tow the vehicle from the accident location to the garage.
- Hassle-free Claim Process: Union Insurance garages get directly paid by the insurance companies. You need not care about how you will take care of your repair bills. You just need to report the claim and get approval for the same.
- No Extra Repair Cost: The cashless garages have a direct tie-up with the insurance companies which is why they are more trusted by the policyholders. They charge you only what’s reasonable repair cost with no extra or hidden charges.
- Quality Repair Services: The cashless garages from Union Insurance Cashless Garage List are the best-performing garages since they are known to deliver quality repair services for their policyholders.
- Reduced Paperwork: The cashless garages help you get your claims settled with reduced paperwork. They directly get in touch with the insurance companies, send them the estimated repair cost report and get the payment. You need not submit a whole bunch of documents at the time of claim settlement.
How to Report a Claim with Union Car Insurance?
Here are a few simple steps to report a claim with Union Car Insurance.
- Report the claim on the company’s website by filling out an online claims form.
- Upload the required documents like the original police report and one copy of your driving license and car registration card.
- Get in touch with the agency and send your vehicle for repair. Also, get the estimated cost report from the garage that you opt for.
- Get the claim approved and have your car repaired.
- Inspect your car and take a test drive to check if it works fine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I Renew my insurance policy with Union Car Insurance?
Ans. You can renew your policy in three simple steps:
- Provide the policy details
- Review and choose the suitable plan
- Pay the premium and checkout
Q2. What types of car insurance plans doe Union Car Insurance offer?
Ans. Union Car Insurance offers three types of car insurance plans:
- Standard Comprehensive
- Superior Comprehensive
Q3. How do I reach the emergency roadside assistance helpline?
Ans. You can dial up the company’s toll-free helpline number - 800 84248, for emergency roadside assistance