Headquartered in Dubai, AL Sagr was established in 1979 as a multi-line national insurance company. It is known to offer brilliant insurance solutions for individual insurance buyers, MNCs, SMEs and large institutions as well.
AL Sagr Car Insurance Company has a brilliant selection of garage lists for its policyholders that guarantee impeccable repair and make your vehicle as new as ever after an accident. The garages in the AL Sagr auto garage list provide full-time support including roadside assistance to help policyholders deal with on-the-spot accidental situations.
You get to enjoy a myriad range of benefits when you opt for a garage service from AL Sagr insurance cashless garage list.
Benefits of AL Sagr Car Insurance Cashless Garages
- Cashless Benefits: The garages that fall under the AL Sagr auto garage list get direct payment from the insurer. You need not pay a single penny from your pocket to clear your dues.
- No Extra Repair Cost: The garages covered under AL Sagr insurance cashless garage list directly get in touch with the insurance company for the payment so they avoid adding any extra repair costs in the bills.
- Instant Help and Assistance: The garages that fall under AL Sagr car garage list offer quick assistance to the policyholders. They provide full-time service so can you just find contact details of the garage in your area and ask for help.
- Hassle-Free Claim Settlement: The garages that are covered under AL Sagr insurance garage list offer hassle-free claim settlement process. You just need to file a claim and the concerned garage gets paid directly as soon as your claim gets approved.
- Quality Repair Work: All the garages covered under the cashless benefits are committed to delivering quality repair processes. They are known to repair your vehicle in the quickest possible time and deliver it to your doorstep.
- Reduced Paperwork: The garages covered for cashless benefits directly get in touch with the insurance company and get paid after the claim gets processed. You need not go messy paperwork to get a claim approved.
How to Report a Claim with AL Sagr Car Insurance?
Here are a few simple steps to report a claim with AL Sagr Car Insurance.
- You can report a claim with AL Sagr Car Insurance Company simply by contacting them on their helpline number - 04-702-8500 or sending an email at CustomerCare@alsagrins.ae. If you need roadside assistance you can call the company’s toll-free number – 800 7541.
- After reporting the claim, you need to provide documents to support your claim and get it approved. The documents include copies of the police report, car registration documents, driving license, and your Emirates ID card.
- Once the insurer gets all the required documents, they will send you an email with the claim reference number and details of the garage you need to get in touch with to get a detailed estimation report to get your vehicle repaired.
- Pick up your vehicle from the garage once it gets repaired. Check if you need to pay any additional charges based on your policy cover, and sign the discharge receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I report a claim when choosing a cashless garage?
Ans. You can follow these steps to report a claim when choosing a garage that fall under AL Sagr auto garage list.
- Report the claim
- Provide the required documents
- Get in touch with the garage
- Pick up your vehicle after repair
Q2. How do I get in touch with the insurance company in case I have any queries?
Ans. You can either call AL Sagr on - 04-702-8500 or send an email to CustomerCare@alsagrins.ae.
Q3. What is the list of documents I need to submit when reporting a claim?
Ans. Here is a list of documents that you need to report a claim with AL Sagr Car Insurance:
- Driving License
- Emirates ID
- High-resolution images of damage or loss
- Vehicle registration card
- Car Policy Registration Documents
- A claim form
- Police accident report
- A detailed inventory of damaged items
- Proof of claim letter sent to a third party (if any)
- A cost estimate for damage repair