Founded in 1999 in the heart of England, Integra Global is an international health and life insurance company that specializes in health insurance plans made for ex-pats. Established and run by ex-pats, Integra Global is one of the very few insurance companies that exclusively design insurance plans that cater to every unique need of an ex-pat living and working in a foreign country. The company believes in creating customizable plans that are meant to accommodate the needs of unique individuals like ex-pats, marine professionals, etc. Integra Global. From global healthcare benefits coverage to widespread medical network, and a committed customer service team, Integra Global puts everything in perspective and delivers world-class insurance products to their customers around the globe.
Features and Benefits of Integra Global Health Insurance Plans
- Worldwide Coverage: Integra Global health insurance offers a worldwide cover in all health insurance plans available for the UAE residents and citizens to purchases. The customers get an option to choose from two kinds of global coverage as per their itinerary and schedules.
- Special Plan for Ex-pats: The unique thing about Integra Global health insurance plans is that they are designed to keep the special needs of ex-pats in mind. The plans are also flexible when it comes to global coverage so that a change in work plans do not hinder the health insurance set up of the ex-pats.
- Extensive Medical Network: Integra Global health insurance plan in the UAE uses the MedNet network of hospitals and medical facilities. It includes more than a thousand hospitals and medical facilities across the UAE and the GCC.
- Customizable Benefits: Even though the plans are carefully designed to fit the needs of ex-pats, they can be customized as per the requirements and desires of the customers. You can add or eliminate as many benefits as you like to make the plan uniquely catered to your tastes.
- Impeccable Customer Service: Integra Global provides 24x7 emergency medical assistance as well as a call-back facility for non-emergency situations and questions.
- Comprehensive Coverage: From the smallest in-patient benefit to most kinds of therapeutic benefits like rehabilitation and chiropractic sessions, the Integra Global health insurance plans cover everything. You get highly comprehensive health insurance with an all-in-one services portal.
- Health at Hand: A partner of Integra Global health insurance that provides prescriptions and many other medical services at your door. You do not have to do a lot of physical effort anymore just to obtain prescriptions from doctors or sick leave certificates. Everything comes to your home with Integra Global.
Integra Global Access Health
Integra Global has designed an all-rounder international plan that is available for the citizens and the residents of the UAE to buy. The accessibility and convenience that this plan offers are completely in sync with the comprehensive benefits that it offers. Let’s examine the main benefits that the Access Health insurance plan offers:
- The maximum assured sum offered with the plan is AED 5.500.000.
- Integra Global insurance comes with two options for geographical coverage – worldwide including the USA and territories and Worldwide without the USA and territories.
- Hospital network from MedNet – Gold, Silver Classic, and Silver Premium.
- Inpatient services:
- Hospitalization benefits of the Access Health Plan from Integra Global include private room accommodations cover and a semi-private room cash benefit of AED 200.
- In-patient services including hospital treatment, daycare services, operating theatre and recovery room services, and day-patient treatment.
- Cover for prescribed medicines and drugs.
- Intensive unit care services cover the Integral global health insurance, plan holder.
- Physical and occupational therapy sessions for the patient.
- Anesthesia and surgeon fees.
- Doctor’s consultation cover including general physician and specialist’s visits.
- Pathology, lab, and radiology tests cover benefits. Also includes MRIs, CT scans, and PET scans.
- Private duty nursing cover of AED 27,500.
- Home healthcare benefits of AED 27.500.
- Complete cover for emergency dental and optical treatments and surgeries along with prescription hearing aids required in the case of an emergency.
- Cancer cover with a complete benefit of covering treatment costs.
- Organ transplant cover of AED 1,800,000 and tissue transplant cover of AED 900,000.
- Maternity cover including normal and complicated deliveries, routine check-ups, newborn cover for the first 30 days after the birth, and vaccination cover for the babies born.
- Out-patient benefits including surgeries, physician visits, specialist visits, physical therapy, and prescription medicines.
- The Integra Global insurance includes Therapeutic services including occupational therapy, chiropractic therapy, and alternative medicine.
- Routine dental check-ups and services including diagnostic and preventive services.
- Wellness and routine check-ups services along with preventive benefits.
- Emergency evacuation services and repatriation of remains cover.
- Emergency medical cover when traveling outside of the UAE.
- Mental health and life awareness programs.
- Chronic illness and pre-existing diseases cover with medical equipment cover
General Exclusions of Access Health Integra Global Insurance Plan
- All optional and experimental treatments and surgeries.
- Injuries or diseases from participation in professional sports, unless specified in the plan.
- Plastic or any kind of cosmetic surgery.
- Tobacco dependent treatments,
- Obesity-related treatments.
- Any medically unnecessary services or treatments
- Treatment is done from an unauthorized or unrecognized medical facility or doctor.
- Any injury or diseases resulted from war or an act of war, whether announced or unannounced.
- Over-the-counter drugs and supplies that do not require a doctor’s prescription.
- Claims related to self-inflicted injuries or suicide attempts.
- Injuries and diseases related to self-exposure to a harmful or potentially harmful element.
Integra Global Health Insurance FAQs
Q1. What is the coinsurance percentage for maternity treatments and services?
Ans. Normal and complicated deliveries come with a 10% co-pay arrangement while 8 doctor visits and ultrasounds are covered for complete cost. The newborn cover is limited to AED 150,000 and the infant essential vaccinations are covered for their full amount.
Q2. Are un-disclosed pre-existing diseases covered in the Access Health Integra Global health insurance plan?
Ans. No, only the disclosed pre-existing conditions which are included in the plan are covered by the insurance company.
Q3. What are the options for direct billing?
Ans. Integra Global uses the MedNet network of hospitals. You can get direct billing from any of the included hospitals in this network.
Q4. What are the pre-authorization of treatment helpline numbers for Integra Global UAE?
Ans. You can use, 8004882 for pre-authorization within the UAE and the GCC and +97142757802 for treatments from outside of the UAE or GCC countries.
Q5. Are immunization and vaccination covered for adults?
Ans. Yes, the essential immunization and vaccination services are covered with a 10% co-pay for adult plan holders of Integra Global health insurance.
Q6. Are there any preventive services available for diabetics?
Ans. People over 30 years of age can avail themselves of three free diabetes tests annually under the Access Health plan. The individual at high risk of diabetes due to health and lifestyle conditions or genetics can avail of this benefit from the age of 18 years onwards.
Q7. What is the allotted sum for repatriation of mortal remains in case of demise?
Ans. Repatriation expenses are covered in full by Integra Global health insurance plan.