Al Sagr Car Insurance
The company commenced its operations as a public shareholding firm in Dubai in the year 1979. It was through an Emiri Decree by His Highness, the late Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai and H.H. Sheikh Rashid Bin Said Al Maktoum, the then Vice President of the UAE. The company has reinsurance support from is supported by the world’s leading insurers and is has emerged as of the prominent names in the insurance market across Jordan and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
ASNIC is listed with the Ministry of Economy and Commerce of the UAE and it carries out its insurance business as per the Federal Insurance Law. With its innovative insurance products, it is one of the renowned names in the insurance market UAE and also the best providers for car insurance in UAE.
Importance of Car Takaful:
Car Takaful against Third Party Liability is mandatory to obtain Motor Vehicle Registration as per the United Arab Emirates Federal Law No. (21) Of 1995.
Car Takaful deals with the insurance of motor vehicles. Car insurance has become an integral part of everyday life. Individuals and their properties are at a lot of risk in the present day’s human activities. With the uncertainties in your driving styles, carelessness and habits, traffic collision happens without any caution despite all the precautions you may take. You can be free of all the hassles and consequences of traffic collisions, if your vehicle is insured. Taking these things into consideration, the legislators were urged to mandate Car Insurance.
Motor Insurance Benefits
Al Sagr’s vehicle insurance policy is as per the motor insurance law in the United Arab Emirates.
The Company offers two types of coverage in its motor insurance plan as mentioned below -
This includes loss and damage to the insured vehicle and its owner, and any third party.
- Any damage caused to your vehicle is covered up to the declared value. All reimbursements shall be made as per the policy terms and conditions
- Any death or bodily injury caused to a third party shall be taken care of by the insurer. The compensation will be made on the basis of the sum awarded by the court
- Any damage caused by your vehicle to any property up to the agreed amount.
Third Party Liability (TPL)
- Unlimited cover in case of death or any bodily injury caused to a third party (the sum reimbursed will be as awarded by the court)
- Coverage against Damage caused to any Third Party Property as per the policy terms and conditions.
Insurer’s Coverage Area is the United Arab Emirates:
Upon your request, Al Sagr, by the way of extra endorsements attached to the plan and within the limits of conditions and provisions, may expand its territory to include different countries, and/or offer Personal Accident Cover for you and your family or employees working for the company against accidents that may happen to anyone of you while driving or sitting in the car.
A comprehensive takaful or comprehensive insurance is a complete cover for your vehicle. Any loss or damage caused due to fire, accident or theft is covered under this insurance package. The package also covers you against Third Party Liability.
Comprehensive Car Insurance includes the following:
- Glass Damage
- Natural Disasters
- Damage to third-party car
- Damage to your own car
The following are the exclusions of Comprehensive Insurance:
- Damage to tires
- Depreciation of your car
- Electrical or mechanical failure
- Damages caused due to the ‘drunk and drive’ accidents.
Third-Party Liability is the basic and mandatory insurance type according to the UAE laws. This package is usually cost-effective than the Comprehensive Insurance package. This scheme covers all the damages or losses caused to a third party by your vehicle. Any damage or loss to your own vehicle is not covered under this plan.
Third-Party Liability (TPL) Insurance covers the following:
- Third-party theft or fire: any damage or loss caused due to a theft like stolen music system, accidental fire or broken window(s).
- Demise or bodily injuries to any third party or individual along with the property caused by the insured car.
There are some exclusions of the Third-Party Insurance, which are the following:
- You’re not given the option of car replacement
- The package does not cover your own car
- Bodily injury caused during accident
- Purchasing Your First Car Insurance? Don?t Skip These 6 Tips!
- Are you New Driver Looking for Car Insurance in the UAE? Here?s How You Can Get Your Hands On It!
- Know Everything about Car Registration Renewal in Dubai
- 8 Most Common Driving Mistakes that Could Cost You a Fortune
- 10 Hacks Revealed: How to Get Cheap Car Insurance for Young Drivers