Features and Benefits of Hyundai Car Insurance in the UAE
- Cost-Effective Safety Net: Hyundai insurance plans in the UAE are designed to ensure the protection your car needs for the lowest possible prices. Estimated Creta insurance cost, one of the top models of Hyundai, falls around AED 2,000 only. This means you can get the protection you desire without spending a fortune on insurance plans.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Car insurance plans for Hyundai cars are designed to ideally cover the extensive range of features it comes with. From third-party liabilities to own damage covers, everything that you need can be found in the comprehensive Hyundai car insurance plans available in the UAE.
- Personal Accident Cover: Most comprehensive Hyundai car insurance plans come with a personal accident cover. This means that you get separate protection as the owner-driver of the car in case there is an accident in which you incur injuries, disabilities or death.
- Fire and Theft Cover: Your Hyundai car insurance plan protects you from unannounced explosions, fire damage and self-ignition damages as well. On top of that, if your car happens to get stolen, you get theft compensation for the current market price of the car. This ensures that your financial plans do not get derailed due to fire or theft.
- Easy Claim Process: Hyundai insurance plans in the UAE have a simple claim process. You can submit your car insurance claims in a matter of minutes and get approved instantly. Repairs are done in network garages only to ensure the quality of service.
- Customisable Plans: Catering to your every need, Hyundai insurance plans in the UAE can be customised using the available add-ons. Add the extra coverage you want and remove them whenever you like.
- Seamless Online Renewals: With most insurance providers adopting digitization actively, your Hyundai car insurance renewals can be done online from the comfort of your homes.
Hyundai Car Insurance Price in the UAE
The price of your car insurance plan for Hyundai cars largely depends upon the model of the car. For the sake of an example, Creta insurance cost in Dubai falls in the range of AED 1900 – AED 2500. Several factors can influence this price and cause fluctuation though. This can include your driving history, claim history, the region where you drive the most, car condition and age, etc. More affordable models can be insured for AED 700 on average. The most expensive ones, like Kona Electric, can be insured for AED 3000 on average. Connect with your insurance aggregator or provider to get the exact quote for the model you would like to insure.
Types of Hyundai Car Insurance Covers
There are two main types of car insurance covers you can get for Hyundai cars in the UAE. Given below is a quick description of them both:
- Third-Party Liability Insurance: A third-party liability Hyundai insurance plan covers the damages caused to third-party vehicles and injuries of the driver in an accident you caused. The plan also offers cover for third-party disabilities and death. However, no cover is offered for the damages incurred by your Hyundai car here. Third-party liability car insurance is the basic level car insurance plan in the UAE which is mandatory for all.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: This plan combines third-party liability cover and own-damage car insurance cover in one. In an accident you caused, a comprehensive plan covers all third-party liabilities, own damages and personal injuries too, in some cases. Apart from that, you get protection against fire damages, theft, man-made and natural disaster damages and total loss of the vehicle. A comprehensive Hyundai insurance plan can be customised using available add-ons as well.
Inclusions of Hyundai Car Insurance Plans
- Third-party liability cover, inclusive of vehicular damages, injuries, disability and death of the third party
- Own damages from accidents and collisions
- Damages from man-made and natural calamities
- Theft of the car or total loss due to unrepairable damages
- Roadside assistance
- Damages caused by fire and explosions
- Breakdown cover
- Personal accident cover
Exclusions of Hyundai Car Insurance Plans
- Damages caused when driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Damages caused when driving without a valid license or permit
- Consequential damages of the car when not repaired on time
- Normal wear and tear incurred by the car over time
- Voluntary negligence on the driver’s part
- Radioactive damages caused by nuclear activities and explosions
- War and war-like situations causing damages
- Using the personal car for commercial purposes
Add-Ons You Take with You Hyundai Insurance
- Engine breakdown cover
- No depreciation cover
- No claim bonus retention cover
- Personal accident cover for passengers
- Personal accident cover for the driver, if not included as a basic benefit
- Geographical extension cover
- Off-road driving
- Car accessory cover for both electrical and non-electrical accessories
- Courtesy replacement car
- Key loss cover
- Cash allowance for transportation
- Windshield protection cover
Hyundai Gap Insurance
Financing is a very popular option among car enthusiasts these days. It allows you to buy your favourite car without spending all your savings. Gap insurance comes in handy when you choose financing options with a long tenure set up, say 4 years or more. Hyundai gap insurance covers the gap between the remaining loan and the insurance payout if your car is totalled before the end of the loan tenure. You should consider taking Hyundai gap insurance if you have financed your car and the loan tenure is long. Gap insurance can be dropped whenever you see fit. So, keep your funds protected with Hyundai gap insurance for as long as the market value of the car remains lower than the due loan amount.
Required Documents and Eligibility Criteria for Hyundai Car Insurance
Any UAE resident or citizen older than 18 years of age can buy Hyundai car insurance plans in the UAE. You will need documented proof of your residency in the form of a passport, resident visa and emirates ID along with a few other documents. Given below is the complete list of documents you will need:
- Passport, Emirates ID and resident’s visa
- A copy of your valid driving license and the original
- Registration card and other related documents of the car
- Your valid driving license
- Details of the previous policy, if applicable
- No claim bonus transfer certificate, if applicable
How to File Your Hyundai Car Insurance Claims?
Follow the below-given steps to successfully file Hyundai car insurance claims in the UAE:
- First, contact the police and register a police complaint about the incident. This is to be done in case of theft and accidents. You can skip this step if the damages are not caused by these factors.
- Contact the insurance provider and inform them about the damages. Ask them to initiate a claim request on your behalf.
- Use roadside assistance services to transfer your vehicle to the nearest garage if it is not in a drivable condition.
- Fill the claim form and submit it with the police report, a copy of your driving license and the car registration documents.
- The insurance company will assign you a network garage and help transfer the car there.
- The insurance company will either send an inspector to estimate the damages or request a self-inspection. Proceed as per the requirement of the hour.
- Once the vehicle is inspected, the insurance company will examine your claim and send approval.
- Repairs will begin after the garage receives approval from the insurance company.
Hyundai Insurance Renewal Process
Hyundai insurance renewals can be completed online with little to no hassle. Simply log on to the aggregator or provider website. Go to the renewal portal and enter your policy details. Choose the coverage you want to continue with and fill out the IDV of the car. Add or leave add-ons as you see fit according to the current needs. If your Hyundai car insurance renewal requires you to take an inspection, book an appointment. Vehicle inspection results are valid only for 24 hours. So, once you get the inspection results, make the final payment and close the renewal process quickly. You will get a notification on your registered mobile number for the successful Hyundai car insurance renewal. The new policy documents will be delivered to your email inbox.
If you want, you can renew your car insurance plan offline as well. Offline renewals can only be done for car insurance plans bought offline. Visit the nearest branch of your insurance provider and connect with an agent to get the Hyundai car insurance renewal process started. You will need a physical copy of your registration card, driving license and identity proof for an offline renewal. Make sure you have them with you when you visit the branch.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Compare Before You Buy: Never rush into buying the first insurance plan you come across. Stop, take some time and compare the top options. Get a few quotes and see which provider and plan offer the best value and most benefits. Also, verify the authenticity of the provider or buy from secure platforms like Policybazaar UAE.
- Look for Available Discounts: Insurance providers often offer a few deals and discounts on special occasions. This can include festive offers or a promotional discount campaign. Take a quick scan for any available discounts and redeem them when you buy your Hyundai car insurance plan.
- Shop Online: Buying your Hyundai insurance online can render a lot of benefits. Apart from easing out the whole buying procedure, online purchases also often come with special discounts. Most providers offer online purchase discounts for their plans.
- Evaluate Your Insurance Needs: Ponder on what you desire from your insurance plan and what covers should it have. Make a list of your unique needs and find a plan that suits them the best.
- Read Terms and Conditions: Go through the terms and conditions of your Hyundai car insurance plan when you buy it. Examine each element beforehand and get a fair understanding of the terminology as well. This helps when you need to file a claim in the future.
- Check CSR: Claim settlement ratio or CSR of an insurance provider is very important when buying a Hyundai car insurance plan. See if the CSR of the provider you have chosen is up to the mark and something you can work with. Also, see the kind of claims that get rejected the most if the data is available.
In a Nutshell
Finding the best car insurance for Hyundai cars is an easy and simple process, as long as you know what you are looking for. Figuring out your needs and then comparing your top options is the best way to do so. But on top of that, make sure that you buy your insurance plans only from the most trusted sources like Policybazaar UAE. Have a word with our experts to find out the recent trends and what suits your insurance needs the best. Dig up the Hyundai tie-up insurance companies list and see if there is one that can satisfy your needs completely. Make sure to compare well before you buy.