Al Sagr Car Insurance: Features and Benefits
Al Sagr is one of the leading players in the UAE insurance market. The company was established in 1979 as a conglomerate insurance company headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The company has a strong market presence in the UAE with an overall experience of 40 years in the industry rendering service to its clients. Al Sagr deals in a variety of insurance products providing comprehensive solutions to its clients and customers.
The company has an excellent track record of operating in the UAE along with a strong presence in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well. The original capital investment of the company was AED 10 million dollars which have now reached AED 230 million dollars. With its reliability and stronghold in the UAE insurance market. Al Sagr is one of the best car insurance providers all across the Emirates.
Car Insurance in the UAE
The remarkable transition of UAE and particularly Dubai from a deserted land to a modern-day business hub led to an exponential rise in the number of cars plying the streets of UAE. With an increased number of cars, there was a sudden rise in the number of accidents which caused loss of life and money. Keeping the various important factors in consideration the government came up with law along with some important guidelines. Based on the mandatory guidelines and federal law no. (21) of 1995 it is compulsory for every car owner to have valid third-party liability car insurance.
Car insurance is crucial to counter the strokes of uncertainties and therefore have become an inevitable part of our day to day life. With the ever-rising number of vehicles and incidents of rash driving, there is a very high probability of collisions and accidents. Purchasing the right car insurance plan in UAE will not only help you to stay on the safer side of the law but will also safeguard from monetary losses. These plans offer peace of mind and reduce the mental stress of the buyer by assuring a blanket of protection.
Types of Al Sagr Car Insurance Plans
Al Sagr offers mainly two types of car insurance plans in the UAE-
- Third-Party Liability Insurance
- Comprehensive Insurance
Both types of plans have their individual set of pros and cons, however, it is important to have a clear understanding of what these plans actually are and what do they offer.
Third-Party Liability Insurance is car insurance plans that provide coverage against legal liabilities arising out of damages caused to third-party vehicles or bodily injuries due to a collision with the third party. Al Sagr car insurance (TPL) mainly covers bodily injuries and damages to the vehicle due to an accident. Based on the Federal Law it is mandatory for every car owner to have valid car insurance in the UAE.
Contrary to the third-party liability damages the comprehensive Al Sagr car insurance plan offers complete protection against all sorts of damages and losses arising out of accidents. These plans not only cover losses due to accidents but also provides cover for natural and man-made calamities such as theft, burglary, flood, typhoon, etc. Insurance seekers can boost their basic cover by opting for additional riders like medical expense rider, accidental coverage, accessories rider, etc.
Features and Benefits of Al-Sagr Car Insurance
In this section, we will shed light on the various features and benefits of Al Sagr car insurance plans in the UAE-
- Agency Repair- The Al Sagr car insurance provides the option of agency repair up to a period of three years from the date of registration at an authorized dealer. When a vehicle meets an accident, the insured vehicle can be sent to the insurance provider. Once the assessment is done by the insurance provider the vehicle will be passed on to the agency where it will be repaired and refurbished.
- Reimbursement Option- If the vehicle owner wants to get his/her car repaired outside the agency there is an option of reimbursement. The vehicle owner can get their vehicle repaired at the workshop and then apply for the reimbursement of the expenses incurred.
- Coverage against Damage to Property- The Al Sagr car insurance plans safeguard the insured party against damages and losses cause by an accident up to AED 2,000,000.
- Bodily Injuries- With the Al Sagr car insurance you are covered under a blanket of protection that not only saves you from financial losses but also takes care of expenses incurred in treating bodily injuries.
- Personal Accidental Coverage- Al Sagr car insurance plans come with an option of going for additional riders such as personal accidental coverage that provides coverage up to AED 200,000.
- Road Side Assistance- The Al Sagr car insurance comes with the facility of roadside assistance 365 days a year 24x7. The facility offers battery boost, mechanical towing, accidental towing flat tire service, and lockout service.
In a Nutshell
Car insurance plans are extremely important not just to stay on the safer side legally but to protect your life and vehicle. It’s always better to be aware and take precautions in the beginning than being sorry later. Considering the extent of traffic and vehicles a drive from home to work might appear pretty normal but there are a lot of risks that might end up in an unfortunate event. If you are looking for peace of mind and the right financial coverage for your beloved car, go for Al Sagr car insurance plans.