Salama- Islamic Arab Insurance Company was incorporated in 1979 and it is the world’s oldest and largest Shariah-compliant takaful solution provider. The company mainly focuses on its customers and aim to offer qualitative services as per the international standards.
As the UAE’s specialized Takaful company, Salama offers an innovative and tailor-made auto takaful in order to provide financial protection to car insurance buyers. In the UAE, it is mandatory for every car owner to buy car insurance as per the RTA law. Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance policies fulfill all the insurance requirements of its auto insurance buyers. In the hour of need, it offers an extra layer of protection against financial burden caused due to third-party liability, theft or any sort of damage caused due to a road mishap, etc.
Key Features of Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance
Following are the Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance policies and their features:
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Salama- Islamic Arab Insurance Company offers insurance coverage to the policyholder against losses or damages caused to the insured vehicle, its accessories and spare parts because of the below-mentioned reasons:
- Accidental collision, accident, or overturning resulting in a mechanical breakdown or resulting upon wear & tear.
- Any sort of damage caused due to an external explosion, fire, thunderbolt, lightning, or self-ignition.
- Any sort of damage caused due to theft or burglary
- Any sort of damage caused due to a malicious act of third-party.
- Any sort of damages or losses caused in the course of loading & unloading of the insured automobile while it’s in transit (road, rail, elevator, inland waterway, or lift)
Third-Party Liability Car Insurance
Third-party liability auto insurance is the most basic type of car insurance plans and it is cheaper as compared to the comprehensive car insurance plan. It covers damages caused to third-party by the insured vehicle. It will not pay for damages/losses to your own vehicle. Given below are the features of Salama Islamic Arab third-party car insurance:
- Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance covers third-party liabilities of the insured (as per the limit that is mentioned in the plan). In the case of an accident caused by or emerge out of the utilization of the insured vehicle and the insured is legally bound to pay compensation, this car insurance policy will save the day.
- Proper insurance coverage is offered under this plan in case of bodily injury or death caused to any person including the passengers in the vehicles involved. However, the insured vehicle, the driver, and passengers are not covered under the third-party insurance plan. In short, only third-party liabilities are covered.
- Any damage caused to a third-party due to an accident is also covered under this Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance However, any damages/losses to the insured car would not be covered.
Vehicle Export Insurance
This type of Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance policy provides coverage to the vehicles which are being exported from one Emirate to another within the United Arab Emirates. It can be bought after an Export Plate is issued by the relevant Traffic Department for this purpose.
This insurance policy expires the moment when the covered vehicle registered at a final destination or the insurance cover’s validity expires, whichever happens first.
Key Benefits of Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance
Below-mentioned is some of the major benefits of opting for Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance:
- Easy Claim Registration: The Company lets you skip all the hassle and enables you to register your auto insurance claims through the Salama app in just 5 easy and quick steps. This is indeed the time-saving and fastest way to register & initiate your claim process.
- Affordable Price: Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance offers comprehensive insurance coverage at an affordable premium.
- Online Availability: Now you can purchase the Salama Islamic Arab Car Insurance plan online by sitting at the comfort of your home or office with no paperwork.
- Speedy Car Repair Facility: Fast and speedy car repairing facility for the insured vehicle in the Salama Islamic Arab’s nominated category A grade garage network.
- Personal Accident Cover: There is an optional add-on advantage wherein the driver & passengers are covered for any total permanent disability or death in case of an accidental collision.
- No Claim Bonus: No claim bonus or no claim discount is basically a discount that is offered on the overall insurance amount based on the number of claim-free/no-claim years that the insured has. This discount or certificate can be obtained from the current car insurance provider. Alternatively, you can also go through the official website of the RTA and obtain a driving experience certificate.
- Dedicated Support Team: The Company has an excellent and dedicated support team who offers hassle-free pre-sales as well as post-sales services to its customers.