Oriental Insurance Company is a well-known brand in the UAE insurance sector. It is an India-based insurance provider that operates internationally. During the past 65 years, the company has made a substantial name for itself in the UAE insurance market. It is a well-known provider of car insurance in Dubai, UAE, and is well-known for providing prompt and efficient insurance services.
Oriental Insurance provides appealing automobile insurance packages in the UAE while keeping its customers’ insurance needs in mind. It provides vehicle insurance programs that can be tailored to the needs of every car buyer. Oriental Insurance is known for its exceptional customer services and a rather smooth claim process. Here, we will discuss how to submit claims related to your Oriental car insurance plans and everything that you will need to do so.
How to Fill Oriental Insurance Car Insurance Reimbursement Form?
- Download the Oriental Insurance Car Insurance form from a credible source such as the Oriental Insurance website itself. On the website. There is a page dedicated to all reimbursement claims.
- You can fill out the entire form online or take out a print and fill it in by hand if you want to submit your claim offline.
- Start filling the claim form with the details about your insurance policy. This will include the policy number, the term of the policy, name and details of the policyholder and insured vehicle.
- The form continues with a few more questions about the insured vehicle. You will have to specify whether the vehicle was in working condition before the accident, the purpose for which it was used when the accident happened, etc.
- If your motor insurance claim involves your commercial vehicle, complete the second section, if not, skip to the next.
- Section 3 requires you to enter the details about the driver and their status at the time of the accident. This section includes questions such as – whether the driver was the owner or a paid driver or someone else, was the driver intoxicated, etc. You can extract information for this section from the policy documents and the police report of the accident.
- Enter the details of any other motor insurance policy that you may have apart from the Oriental insurance policy. If not, skip to the next section.
- Sections 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 deal with the details of the accident. Enter the date, time, place and small report of the accident when it happened. Write the estimated cost of the damage repair for your car in section 6. Move to section 7 and give the details of any third-party injuries and if you have received a notice to settle third-party claims. Write if the driver of the passengers were injured in section 8.
- Section 9 will contain an account of the witnesses if any and the police report.
- If the claim is regarding a theft, skip sections 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 and fill out section 10.
- Sing and attest to the form in the given space and complete it.
Submitting Oriental Car Insurance Reimbursement Claims
You can submit your claims via both offline or online methods. Simply gather and upload the required documents and fill out the online claim form to submit the car insurance claim online. If you want to make an offline submission. Download the form and fill it out as explained above. Attach it with the reference documents for the repairs and mail it to the Oriental Insurance office,
How to Submit Oriental Insurance Direct Claims?
Step 1 - Opening A Claim
- Obtain a copy of the police report and call the insurance company to inform them about the claim.
- Complete the online claim form and submit it after attaching the required documents.
Step 2 - Claim is Registered
- You will receive a Claim Reference Number via email.
- Delivers vehicle to agency/garage suggested by the claim department of the company.
- Damages will be estimated by the agency/garage and inspected by Insurance Surveyor once the car reaches the garage.
Step 3 - Approval/LPO
- After a thorough exam, the Insurance Surveyor will submit the survey report for approval to the Insurance Company.
- After receiving the approval, an LPO is sent to the agency/garage to begin repairs.
Documents Required for Oriental Car Insurance Claim Submission
The following documents must be faxed or emailed by the insured:
- The original police report of the incident/accident
- A copy of the driver's licence and Emirates ID along with the originals
- If the insurance is to be purchased in the name of a company, a copy of the company's trade licence is also necessary.
- Complete vehicle details, including engine number and chassis number, will be required for a new motorcycle.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate with a copy
- Stamped estimate of the vehicle repairs from a verified company garage – in case of reimbursements.
- All original bills, receipts, cash memos for the repair expenses. – for reimbursement claims.
Scan the said documents if you are applying for the claim online. But keep all the original receipts and bills safe with you for at least 12 months.
How to Submit Oriental Insurance Car Insurance Reimbursement Claim Form?
Simply phone the Oriental Insurance helpline number or visit a nearby branch to obtain/update/renew your auto insurance. Create an online account and manage your insurance policies from the convenience of your own home. Always keep your Oriental Insurance Policyholder Number ready.
The Waiting Period for Oriental Insurance Car Insurance Claim
Depending on the claim, processing might take as short as 24-48 hours. Claims with more intricate settlements (such as who is accountable for damage) will take longer to process.
Things To Keep in Mind About Oriental Insurance Car Insurance Reimbursement Process
- Tell the company as soon as possible if any Loss/Damage has occurred or is expected to occur via email, fax, or phone.
- Include the name and phone number of the person who is to be contacted apart from you.
- Provide basic information about how the loss/damage occurred and the magnitude of the loss.
- Make sure that all the documents you submit and the claim form are either in English or Arabic. If not, get them translated by an official public translator of the UAE.
- Provide the surveyor with your full cooperation and submit all documents and information needed for the survey to be completed as soon as possible.
- Take all necessary efforts to mitigate the loss as soon as possible.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and the damages incurred by the car to make your case stronger.
Oriental car insurance claims are fairly easy to file. The online claim process is very well structured with drop-down menus and helpful suggestions to fill the form. Just make sure that you have all the documents, receipts and invoices to support your reimbursement claims and avoid claim rejections. The claim settlement ratio of Oriental insurance is quite high. This means that as long as your documents are in order and the repairs you claimed are covered by the insurance plan, you can sit back and relax.