Watania Car Insurance Features and Benefits
Watania was founded in the year 2011 with a vision to be a leading takaful operator in the Gulf country that could meet with the demand in the market for takaful Shariah-compliant products.
The Watania car insurance or motor takaful aims at keeping the policyholder on the move as well as prepare him or her from any unexpected occurrence. There can be a lot of inconvenience and complications involved when your car faces any damage. Many of you might be busy with your commitments towards your work or your dear ones, so Watania aims at keeping the procedure simple as well as convenient.
Features of Watania Car Insurance
Watania car insurance is provided in two variants to suit the budget and requirements of the different policy seekers.
Comprehensive Watania Car Insurance
A comprehensive motor takaful provides coverage to your motor vehicle as well as the accessories of the vehicle accidentally or unintentionally damaged by either you or the driver of your vehicle. The policy also provides coverage against any sort of third party property damage or any death or bodily injury caused to a third party in case of a collision that arose due to your or your driver’s negligence.
Third-Party Watania Car Insurance
Third-party motor takaful protects the policyholder against any legal or financial liability towards the third party in case of collision. This liability can be in the form of damage to the third party vehicle, or any death, bodily injury, or property damage caused to the third party.
The following additional benefits are offered under a Watania car insurance policy:
- Roadside Assistance
- Discounted International Driving License
- Facilitation during the process of Mulkiya Renewal Registration
Benefits of Car Insurance
It is mandatory by law for you to hold a minimum amount of car insurance in the UAE in order to drive your motor vehicle on the public roads. Car insurance can help a policyholder in offsetting the loss of large amounts in the following way:
- With the add-on riders offered by the insurance provider such as accidental death benefit and the policyholder has opted for it, the survivors are eligible to obtain a benefit if an accident results in demise.
- With your car insurance policy, any lawsuits along with the legal fees that are brought against you due to an accident of the insured vehicle are covered.
- A large number of bills of the repair of your insured vehicle due to the damages caused in case of a collision are covered under your policy.
- Any damages apart from an accident such as fire, theft, etc. are also covered in your motor insurance policy.
- You can also enjoy additional discounts as insurance providers offer great deals if you hold more than one insurance policy with the same provider. This also offers you an added benefit of opting for additional riders to enhance the scope of your policy’s coverage.
- You can make use of a No Claims Bonus or a No Claims Discount every time you renew your car insurance policy with a claim-free year.