Make your life simpler with an ACDB car insurance policy. ADCB is one of the best car insurance service providers across the UAE. The company offers excellent car insurance policies that help you save money when your car gets damaged in an accident. If you own a car or planning to buy one, you must have an insurance policy for to keep safe against unprecedented circumstances.
Types of Car Insurance Policies that ADCB offers
ADCB offers two types of car insurance services.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This type of car insurance not only covers your own vehicle damage but also third party damages in case of an accident occurs.
- Third-party liability Insurance: This type of car insurance policy comes with cover against third-party liability.
Features and Benefits of ADCB Car Insurance Policy
- Excellent service and support: ADCB motor insurance offers full-time support for their clients and remains available for them to answer all the service related queries.
- Roadside assistance: ADCB not only helps you with the damage repair, but it also arranges for help on accident site.
- Car registration services: You can not only buy car insurance but also register your car with ADCB.
- Off-road coverage: In case of an accident, the insurance company offers cover for another person’s property.
ADCB Car Insurance Inclusions
- Agency repairs for three years
- Third-party property damage limit of AED 5 Million
- Personal belongings coverage of maximum AED 6500
- No Claim Discount of 5% when you renew your policy
- Breakdown support
- Battery jump start
- Minor repairs
- Towing on accident or breakdown
- Arrangement of keys
ADCB Car Insurance Exclusions
- Intentional car damage
- Damage to electronics or electrical equipment
- Damage incurred due to racing or during war
Why You Should Chose ADCB Car Insurance Policy?
There are innumerable reasons to opt for ADCB when it comes to choosing a car insurance policy. The most tempting ones are listed here:
- Excellent Customer Experience: It offers excellent customer support as its team helps customers get insurance in just a few clicks.
- Easy Buying Process: The bank has a transparent and easy insurance purchasing process. The best part is that there are no hidden charges. You get what you see.
- Wide Range of Benefits: The ADCB motor insurance policy comes with a variety of benefits. It does not only help you with your car damage but also gives you off-road and roadside assistance.
- Improved Digital Ecosystems: The bank offers enhanced digital ecosystems to deliver an outstanding customer experience. It has also prepared a detailed digital strategic plan to guide implementation over the next few years.
- Well-Established Network: It supports its clients with a strong international presence including one branch in Jersey, two in India, and representative offices in Singapore and London.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Covered
A few things are to be fulfilled as eligibility criteria before you can opt for an ADCB Car Insurance policy. You are eligible if you have:
- A privately-owned vehicle that is less than seven years old. The date will be calculated from the day of the first registration.
- The age of the recipient must be 22 years or above
- A UAE driving license for a minimum of one year
Document Required to Avail ADCB Car Insurance Policy
You need to submit a list of these documents while applying for the policy subscription.
- A valid passport copy with the residence visa page
- Driving License
- Registration Card
- Emirates ID
How you can apply for ADCB Car Insurance Policy?
There are many ways to apply for ADCB’s car insurance policy, here is the list of a few simple ways:
- Call the company’s full-time available contact line on 600 50 2030
- Apply using ADCB Personal Internet Banking
- Send an SMS saying 'AUTOINS' to 2626 using your registered mobile number
- Go directly to the branch and apply offline
ADCB provides Comprehensive car insurance cover only for the first 10 years. Also, the company has the authority to reject any claims submitted if they find that any piece of information provided in the application turns out to be incomplete, mismatching, untrue, or inaccurate. So, make sure you read the terms and provide all the information correctly.
How to Claim your Car Insurance Policy?
You can claim your car insurance policy by simply following one of these ways:
- By calling the support helpline number.
- By using ADCB Personal Internet Banking.
- By visiting the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Why do I need the Car Insurance Policy?
Car Insurance covers you in case of any damage due to accident. If you have your car insured, you need not pay for these expenses as they will all be covered by your insurance service provider.
How can I register my claim?
You can register your claim by contacting the bank’s helpline and get the claim number for your reference. Also, you can visit one of the branches and claim directly.
How many times can I claim in one year?
You can register your claim as many times as you want in one year.
What is a cashless and non-cashless claim?
In a Cashless claim, the ADCB directly pays to the garage, provided the car gets repaired in their network garages.
The Non-Cashless claim, on the other hand, is offered when the repairing is done outside the insurance provider’s network of garages. In such cases, you are required to pay for the repair initially and then get the sum reimbursed on submitting the bills and payment receipts.