The ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card is a monthly-based fee card. Loaded with a wide range of special features and benefits, this credit card is one of the best ADCB Islamic credit cards that help in meeting the different lifestyle needs of its cardmembers. However, this ADCB Islamic credit card is no longer available to new credit card customers and only existing credit cardmembers can continue to avail all the benefits and privileges of this card.
Features & Benefits of the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card
Look at the key features & benefits of the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card:
- Bill Payments: ADCB enables the cardholders of ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card to make the bill payments or top up their accounts for a wide range of services like Etisalat, ADDC, DU, and Salik. Members of this ADCB Islamic credit card can conveniently pay their bills through ADCB mobile app or ADCB internet banking in no time.
- Pay Order Facility: ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card members can get cash against their available credit limit just by calling on the number 600 56 2626. The amount will be transferred to their bank account within only 3 business days. The repayment can be done through monthly installments of up to 24 months.
- Fast Pay: Cardholders can easily make their credit card bill payments at selected ATMs, EPPCO stations, AI Ansari Exchange, ENOC, and at any of the more than 50 ADCB branches.
- Credit Shield Takaful: Credit shield an optional takaful plan that covers the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card’s outstanding balance amount against various unfortunate tragic events such as critical illness, permanent or total disablement, natural death, and involuntary loss of employment. However, members of this ADCB Islamic Credit card will need to pay a nominal fee of 0.9345% of the full outstanding balance amount to enjoy the benefit of this takaful program.
- Minimum Due Amount: ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card members can enjoy the flexibility of paying as minimum as 5% of their full outstanding amount every month. Afterward, they can carry forward a remaining amount to the billing cycle of the next month.
- Convenient Payment Options: The ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card bill payments can easily be made through any of the given below payment channels:
- ADCB branches
- Cash Deposit Machines
- Mobile Banking App
- ADCB Internet Banking
- Auto-debit Instructions via ADCB Savings or Current Account
Alternatively, cardholders can also pay their credit card bill payment at ENOC/EPPCO, AI Ansari Exchange, and LuLu Exchange branches by just paying a nominal charge.
ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card Rewards & Offers
The cardholder can enjoy the following offers and rewards with the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card:
- Rewards Points: Cardholders are given membership into the rewards points program that is known as TouchPoints. Under this reward program, they can earn 0.75 Touchpoint on every AED 1 using the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card. And then the accumulated touchpoints can be redeemed for various attractive benefits.
- Complimentary Supplementary Cards: Members of the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card can avail unlimited supplementary/add-on cards for their eligible family members on a complimentary basis.
Fees & Charges on ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card
Following are the fees & charges associated with the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card: