United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
The United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card offers a host of exciting benefits
& privileges that make it one of the best credit cards for all types of spenders. From unparallel travel privileges & lifestyle benefits, this UAB credit card offers an award-winning UAB Rewards loyalty program. In short, it enables its cardholder to make the most of it.
Features & Benefits of the United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
Following are the key features & benefits of the United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card:
- Travel Privileges: The cardholder can enjoy free lounge access at specific airports in the following locations:
- Dubai International Airport – UAE
- Cairo International Airport – Egypt
- Queen Alia International Airport Amman – Jordan
- Kuwait International Airport – Kuwait
- Jeddah International Airport – Saudi Arabia
- Lifestyle Privileges:
- ‘Priceless Arabia’ by MasterCard is a program that enables the card member to avail exciting discounts.
- The cardholder can avail 15% discount on the stay with ‘Jumeirah Group’
- With the ‘Starwood preferred guest program’, member of this card can stay for four nights and pay for three nights
- The card member can enjoy ‘BOGO offers’ across spa, hotels, fitness, and adventure activities, etc.
- CHIP & PIN Technology: The United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card is CHIP & PIN enabled card that ensures absolute safety & security. This advanced feature of this UAB credit card enables the card member to shop with confidence.
- Advanced Features: ‘Card fraud protection’ is provided on this UAB credit card.
- Cash Advance: The cash advance facility of this credit card enables its card member to withdraw cash maximum of 50 percent of the available credit limit. The cardholder can withdraw cash from more than 1.8 Million ATMs across the globe.
- Credit Limit Increment: Member of this UAB credit card can increase their credit limit temporarily to extend their purchase requirements
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP): The card member can convert their purchases of credit card in convenient monthly installments at 0% for six months. But please note that the processing fee of 50 AED or 3 percent (which is greater) will apply. However, member of this credit card can also avail EPP plan for tenors of 9 & 12 months at 1 percent monthly interest rate.
- Payment Options: The card member can make their credit card bill payment using any of the given below payment channel:
- Through AI Ansari Exchange
- Through ATM or CCDM
- Through online banking
- Through UAB branches
Rewards & Offers of the United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
The cardholder can earn a maximum of 1.75 UAB Rewards for every US $1 spent on their card. They can redeem their UAB rewards for:
- Flights on 900+ airlines & 200,000 hotels across the world with no blackout dates.
- Car rentals for 150 destinations worldwide.
- 1000+ lifestyle & electronic items available at the Infishop.
*Please note that redemptions of all UAB Rewards are inclusive of taxes.
Bonus Rewards: The cardholder can avail 15000 ‘Bonus UAB Rewards’ on paying 300 AED in the 1st year of this UAB credit card.
Fees & Charges of the United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card
Following are the fees & charges of the United Arab Bank Titanium MasterCard Credit Card:
|Retail Monthly Rate||3.19%||Depends on the slab from 350 AED up to 750 AED (Depending on the credit limit)|
|Cash Advance Charge||3% with 100 AED (minimum)||100 AED|
|Annual Membership Fee||Free for 1st year|
|Annual Fee from 2nd year onwards||300AED||Free For Life|
|Supplementary Card Charges||Free|
|Card Replacement Fee (lost or damaged)||75 AED|
|Over Limit Fee||199 AED|
|Late Payment Charge||230 AED|
|Amendment Charges of Credit Card limit||50 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (CSI) Fee||0.89 percent of the outstanding amount|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||45 AED|
|Copy of Sales Voucher Fee||65 AED|
|Currency Conversion Charge||3%|
|Returned Cheque Charge||100 AED|
|Issuer Markup Charge||2.5%|
|Balance Transfer Processing Charge||300 AED or 3%||100 AED|
|Easy Cash Processing Charge||200 AED or 2%||NA|
|Foreign Transaction Markup Charges||2.5%|
|Processing Charge on Installment Plan||50 AED||NA|
|Other Charges (charges of card delivery, statement, change in payment due date, courier charges, etc.)||25 AED|
|Maximum Grace-Free Days (in case of full payment on or before the payment due date)||55 days|
|Minimum Due Payment On Balance||5%|
*The applicant can apply for a Free for life UAB Titanium MasterCard Credit Card. This offer is valid till 30th, June 2019.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards
- ADCB LuLu Co Brand Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Ajman Bank Power World Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etihad Visa Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Al Hilal Bank Free For Life Platinum Smart Covered Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etisalat Visa Signature Card Features & Benefits