United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card
United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card
The United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card is specifically designed for self-employed individuals across the UAE. This UAB credit card offers its cardholder a wide range of exciting benefits & privileges that are simply unmatched by any other Business credit card. With the United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card, the card member can avail unparallel travel privileges & lifestyle benefits. Above all, it enables the cardholder to enjoy award-winning UAB Rewards loyalty program.
Benefits & Features of the United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card
Following are the key features & benefits of the United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card:
- Travel Privileges: This UAB credit card enables its card member to avail free lounge access at specific airports in the following locations:
- Dubai International Airport - UAE
- Cairo International Airport - Egypt
- Jeddah International Airport - Saudi Arabia
- Kuwait International Airport - Kuwait
- Queen Alia International Airport Amman - Jordan
- Lifestyle Privileges:
- ‘Priceless Arabia by MasterCard’ is a program that enables the cardholder to enjoy exclusive discounts.
- The card member can enjoy a 15 percent discount on the stay with ‘Jumeirah Group’
- With the ‘Starwood preferred guest program’, the cardholder can stay for 4 nights and pay only for 3 nights
- Member of this UAB credit card can avail several ‘BOGO offers’ across fitness, spa, hotels, and adventure activities, etc.
- Advanced Features:
- The cardholder can brand the card with their company’s name in the 4th line of the card
- This is a CHIP & PIN enabled card that provides enhanced security by requiring a ‘4-digit PIN’ to complete the transaction.
- The cardholder can customize or change their PIN by visiting any of the 65+ United Arab Bank ATMs all over the UAE.
- Card fraud protection is offered on this UAB credit card.
- Cash Advance: The UAB Business MasterCard Credit Card enables its card member to withdraw instant cash up to 50 percent of the total credit limit. Instant cash can be withdrawn from more than 1.8 Million ATMs worldwide.
- Credit Limit Increment: The cardholder can increase their credit limit temporarily in order to fulfill their purchase requirements.
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP): This card enables its cardholder to convert their credit card purchases in monthly installments at a 0 percent for 6 months. Please note that the processing fee of 50 AED or 3 percent (which is greater) will apply. However, member of this credit card can also avail EPP plan for tenors of 9 & 12 months at a 1 percent interest rate that is charged on a monthly basis.
- Payment Options: Member of this UAB credit card can easily make their credit card bill using any of the given below payment channel:
- Through AI Ansari Exchange
- Through ATM or CCDM
- Through online banking
- Through UAB branches
Rewards & Offers of the United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card
The cardholder can earn a maximum of 1.75 ‘UAB Rewards’ on spending every US $1 on this United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card. They can redeem their UAB rewards for:
- Flights on more than 900 airlines & 200,000 hotels globally with ‘no blackout dates’.
- Car rentals for 150 destinations across the world.
- More than 1000 lifestyle & electronic items available at the Infishop (online).
Important Note: The redemptions of all UAB Rewards are inclusive of taxes.
Bonus Rewards: The card member can avail 10000 ‘Bonus UAB Rewards’ on paying 400 AED in the 1st year of this UAB Business MasterCard Credit Card.
Fees & Charges of the United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card
Following are the fees & charges of the United Arab Bank Business MasterCard Credit Card:
|Retail Monthly Rate||2.99%||NA|
|Cash Advance Charge||3% with 100 AED (minimum)||100 AED|
|Annual Membership Fee||Free for 1st year|
|Annual Fee from 2nd Year Onwards||400 AED||NA|
|Supplementary Card Charges||Free|
|Card Replacement Fee (lost or damaged)||75 AED|
|Over Limit Fee||199 AED|
|Late Payment Charge||230 AED|
|Amendment Charges of Credit Card limit||50 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (CSI) Fee||0.89 percent of the outstanding amount|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||45 AED|
|Copy of Sales Voucher Fee||65 AED|
|Currency Conversion Charge||3%|
|Returned Cheque Charge||100 AED|
|Issuer Markup Charge||2.5%|
|Balance Transfer Processing Charge||300 AED or 3%||100 AED|
|Easy Cash Processing Charge||200 AED or 2%||NA|
|Foreign Transaction Markup Charges||2.5%|
|Processing Charge on Installment Plan||50 AED||NA|
|Other Charges (charges of card delivery, statement, change in payment due date, courier charges, etc.)||25 AED|
|Maximum Grace-Free Days (in case of full payment on or before the payment due date)||55 days|
|Minimum Due Payment On Balance||5%|
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards