UNB Platinum Credit Card
About UNB Platinum Credit Card
The UNB Platinum Credit Card is an advanced version of the Union National Bank Cashback Card. As its name depicts, it offers cashback on all transactions, helping the cardholder to save on their every spending. It also offers special travel privileges which can’t be availed with the simple cashback credit card. In addition to this, it provides a 50-day interest-free grace period and 24x7 customer service to its cardholder.
Features & Benefits of the UNB Platinum Credit Card
Following are the features & benefits of this UNB credit card that makes it one of the best credit cards in the UAE:
- Free Marhaba & Golden Class Service: Member of this card can enjoy free Marhaba & Golden Class Service at Dubai & Abu Dhabi airports on booking flight tickets with the UNB Platinum Credit Card.
- Easy Payment Plan: This card offers easy installment plan of up to 12 months. Through this plan, the cardholder can easily convert their credit card purchases into easy to pay monthly installments at participating outlets across the UAE.
- Mobile & Online Banking: The UNB Platinum Credit Card has an amazing mobile & online banking feature that enables its cardholder to make online transactions, manage their account, and much more.
- Free e-Statements & SMS Notifications: It provides free e-statement & SMS notifications so that the cardholder can check out the history of their previous transactions.
- 24x7 Service: It offers 24x7 access to ‘Call Centre’ so that the cardholder can resolve their issues in a hassle-free manner.
- Balance Transfer: The balance transfer feature of this UNB Credit Card enables its cardholder to transfer their outstanding balance from other bank’s credit card to this card.
Rewards & Offers of the UNB Platinum Credit Card
The cardholder can earn 1.5 percent cashback on all transactions, no matter which type of the spending is it covers all the expenses.
Eligibility & Charges of the UNB Platinum Credit Card
- The minimum income of 18,000 AED is required to be eligible for the UNB Platinum Credit Card.
- The applicant should be employed at the current employer for the last six months with confirmation.
Fees & Charges of the UNB Titanium Credit Card
Following are the fees & charges associated with the UNB Platinum Credit Card:
|Annual Membership Fee||630 AED|
|Annual Fee For Supplementary Card (4 Free)||525 AED|
|Cash Advance (p.m.)||Starting from 3.25 percent|
|Interest Rate On Point Of Sale (p.m.)||Starting from 3.19 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||105 AED or 3.15 percent (whichever is greater)|
|Late Payment Charge||241.50 AED|
|Over-Limit Charge||210 AED|
|Foreign Transaction Charges||2.99 percent|
|Charges of Card Replacement||78.75 AED|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||47.25 AED|
|Copy Request Charge||68.25 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (p.m.)||0.935 percent|
|Charges for Payment at exchange houses||5.25 AED per transaction|
|Charges for AED transaction outside the UAE||2.1 percent|
|Liability/ No Liability Letter||52.50 AED|
Exclusive Offers: Member of this UNB credit card can avail amazing discounts across shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards