UNB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
UAB offers personal loan for UAE Nationals at competitive interest rates to fulfill their several personal needs. From additional funds for home renovation or investments to international trip or wedding, UAE personal loan is designed according to everyone’s specific circumstances & needs. Available with flexible repayment option and low processing fee, Union national bank personal loan is indeed the best option for all immediate monetary needs.
Features & Benefits of UNB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Given below are the main features & benefits of UAB personal loan for UAE Nationals:
- Loan Amount: The borrower can avail a high loan amount.
- Repayment Period: The borrower can enjoy a flexible repayment period. However, the tenor period is based on the type of loan.
- First Installment Payment: Union national bank offers the installment free grace period for the first 3 months along with this personal loan.
- Competitive Interest Rate: UNB personal loan for UAE nationals can be availed at the attractive interest rate.
- Deferment Facility: The borrower can get a maximum of four loan installments deferred in a calendar year.
- Consolidation Facility: The facility of consolidation is available for all the borrower’s debts in just one payment.
- Free Credit Card: The borrower can avail a no annual membership fees UNB credit card along with this personal loan.
Eligibility for UNB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Minimum Income Required
10,000 AED (per month)
*Please note that minimum monthly salary range from 10,000 AED to 20,000 AED, depending on the employer of an applicant.
In addition to this, the minimum length of service is one year required for ‘consolidation of debt’.
Interest Rate Charged on UNB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
UNB offers personal loan for UAE nationals on attractive interest rate starting from 4.50 percent per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Can I avail Union National Bank personal loan without having my company listed with the bank?
Ans: In order to avail Union National Bank personal loan for UAE nationals, your company must be listed with the bank since it is mandatory.
Q.2. How many loan installments can be deferred in a year?
Ans: You can defer up to four loan installments in a calendar year.
Q.3. Who all can apply for this UNB personal loan?
Ans: All those UAE nationals who are working in Government, semi-Government or private employer approved by UNB can apply for this personal loan.
Q.4. How is the interest rate calculated for a given personal loan?
Ans: Interest rate is calculated on a reducing balance for a given personal loan.
Q.5. Do I need to pay any processing fee?
Ans: Yes, you need to pay 1.05% of the loan amount as a processing fee while applying for UNB personal loan.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- How to Avail a Personal Loan from ADIB at a Low Rate of Interest?
- Why do Banks Reject Applications of Personal Loan in UAE?
- Do You Know Noor Bank Provide the Best Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate?
- What is Personal Loan EMI and How Personal Loan Calculator Works?
- Which is Better a Personal Loan or Mortgage in UAE?