UNB Personal Loan for Expats
UNB offers personal loan for expats at a competitive interest rate to meet their various personal needs and day-to-day emergencies. With flexible repayment option and low processing fee, Union national bank personal loan ensure its borrower pay low monthly installments and save money.
Features & Benefits of UNB Personal Loan for Expats
Following are the features & benefits of UNB Personal Loan for Expats:
- Loan Amount: The borrower can avail a loan amount a maximum of 20 times of their monthly income.
- Flexibility in Repayment Option: The loan amount can be repaid over a maximum period of 4 years.
- Attractive Interest Rate: The borrower can avail UNB personal loan at the competitive interest rate.
- Deferment Facility: The borrower can get a maximum of two loan installments deferred in a year.
- Free Credit Card: The borrower can avail a free UNB credit card along with this personal loan.
Eligibility Criteria for UNB Personal Loan for Expats
Minimum Income Required
Minimum – 20 years, 5 months & 7 days old (at application)
Maximum- 59 years & 11 months old (at the time of loan maturity)
Interest Rate Charged on UNB Personal Loan for Expats
UNB offers personal loan for expats on interest rate starting from 5.68 percent per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Can UAE nationals apply for this UNB personal loan?
Ans: No, only expatriates can apply for this UNB personal loan.
Q.2. On what basis the maximum loan amount for a personal loan is decided?
Ans: The maximum personal loan amount mainly depends on the type of loan & applicant’s monthly income.
Q.3. How many loan installments can be postponed per annum?
Ans: You can postpone a maximum of two loan installments in one year.
Q.4. What if my company is not listed with the Union National Bank? Can I still avail a loan?
Ans: No, your company must be on the approved list of the bank in order to be eligible for Union National Bank personal loan offered by UNB.
Q.5. Do I need to pay any processing fee?
Ans: Yes, you need to pay 1.05 percent of the loan amount as a processing fee while applying for UNB personal loan.
Q.6. What is the loan cancellation fee?
Ans: The loan cancellation fee is 105 AED.
Q.7. Can I avail a liability letter?
Ans: Yes, you need to pay 63 AED to avail a liability letter.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- Personal Loans vs. Credit Cards: What?s the Difference?
- Interest Rate on Non-Salary Transfer v/s Salary Transfer Personal Loan
- Personal Finance at Zero Processing Fee or at Low Rate of Interest- Which is More Beneficial?
- Personal Loan Debt: A Real Time Nightmare for Expats!
- Is the Pre-payment of Personal Loan Always Beneficial?