UNB Internet Credit Card
About UNB Internet Credit Card
The UNB Internet Credit Card is enabled with the advanced technology of MasterCard 3D secure authentication. This UNB credit card ensures absolute safety and security, enabling its cardholder to shop online with a peace of mind. To avail this card, an applicant is simply required to apply for the Internet Card against the UNB credit card. Best of all, member of this card can set the desirable credit limit on this card to make online transactions. One of the main advantages of having this card is that it does not let its cardholder to wait in long shopping queues and heavy crowds in malls as they can shop online from the comfort of their home.
Features & Benefits of the UNB Internet Credit Card
The UNB Internet Credit Card is loaded with some unmatched features & benefits that other credit cards can’t match. Following are the key features & benefits of this UNB credit card:
- Annual Fee: The UNB Internet Credit Card doesn’t charge annual fee.
- 3D Secure Technology: This UNB credit card is enabled with the MasterCard 3D secure authentication With this added protection technology, member of this card can shop online conveniently and confidently as it ensures absolute safety & security.
- Balance Transfer: The balance transfer feature of this UNB Internet Credit Card enables its cardholder to transfer their credit card outstanding balance from other bank’s card to this card.
- Mobile & Online Banking: This UNB credit card comes with online & mobile banking feature that provides the convenience of transferring money, paying bills online, and managing the account in a fast & easy manner.
- Credit Limit Set Feature: The UNB Internet Credit Card enables its card member to set their desired credit limit, linked to their primary UNB credit card via online banking (Uninet).
- Free e-statements & SMS Notifications: The UNB Internet Credit Card offers free SMS notifications as well as e-statements to its card member, enabling them to check out all of their transactions conveniently.
- 24x7 Customer Care Service: It provides round the clock access to Call Centre so that the card member can get in touch with the customer care executive and get their issues resolved related to the card.
Rewards & Offers of the UNB Internet Credit Card
- Member of this card can avail 1 UNBmile for every AED 1 spent on online shopping.
- The card member can enjoy 50 percent cash back as UNBmiles on movie tickets.
Eligibility & Charges of the UNB Internet Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be an existing customer of Union National Bank as well as UNB credit card member in order to be eligible for this United National Bank credit card.
Fees & Charges of the UNB Internet Credit Card
Here are the fees & charges associated with the UNB Internet Credit Card:
|Annual Membership Fee||NIL|
|Annual Fee For Supplementary Card (4 Free)||105 AED|
|Cash Advance (p.m.)||Starting from 3.25 percent|
|Interest Rate On Point Of Sale (p.m.)||Starting from 3.19 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||105 AED or 3.15 percent (whichever is greater)|
|Late Payment Charge||241.50 AED|
|Foreign Transaction Charges||2.99 percent|
|Charges of Card Replacement||78.75 AED|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||47.25 AED|
|Copy Request Charge||68.25 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (p.m.)||0.935 percent|
|Charges for Payment at exchange houses||5.25 AED per transaction|
|Charges for AED transaction outside the UAE||2.1 percent|
|Liability/ No Liability Letter||52.50 AED|
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards