UNB International Travel Credit Card
About UNB International Travel Credit Card
The UNB International Travel Credit Card is specifically designed to suit the basic need of its cardholder. This UNB credit card is more than just a credit card. It offers exciting benefits like a discount on accommodation & preferential foreign exchange rates. Exclusively designed for frequent travelers, this card makes travelling easier and of course more rewarding. Therefore, it adds true value to the wallet.
Features & Benefits of the UNB International Travel Credit Card
The UNB International Travel Credit Card has some unmatched features and benefits that make it one of the best credit cards in the UAE. Here are a few of them:
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee for the UNB International Travel Credit Card.
- Marhaba & Golden Class Service: Member of this UNB credit card can avail special discounts on ‘Marhaba & Golden Class Service’ at Dubai & Abu Dhabi Airports.
- Forex Rates: The UNB International Travel Credit Card offers attractive foreign exchange rates.
- Balance Transfer:
- The balance transfer (BT) feature of this UNB credit card enables its card member to control the rate of interest while transferring an outstanding balance from other bank’s card to this card.
- BT offers a rate of a maximum of 0.69 percent per month but the minimum balance transfer amount should be at least 2000 AED.
- For UAE Nationals, the tenor of balance transfer service can be up to 48 months while it is 36 months for expats.
- Please note that expatriates should not be more than 60 years old & UAE Nationals should not be more than 65 years old at tenor maturity.
- Online & Mobile Banking: The online & mobile banking feature of this United National Bank credit card enables its card member to pay online bills, transfer money, and much more in a hassle-free manner.
- Free e-statements & SMS Notifications: It offers free e-statements & SMS notifications to track all transactions.
- 24x7 Access to Call Centre: The cardholder can get any of their issues related to card resolved as it offers round the clock customer care support.
Rewards & Offers of the UNB International Travel Credit Card
|Category||Amount Spend (in AED)||UNBmiles|
*With the UNB International Travel Credit Card, the card member can avail 50 percent cashback (maximum of 125 AED) on movie tickets.
Eligibility & Charges of the UNB International Travel Credit Card
- The minimum monthly income of 5,000 AED is required to be eligible for the UNB International Travel Credit Card.
- The applicant should be employed at the current employer for the last six months (with confirmation).
Fees & Charges of the UNB International Travel Credit Card
Following are the fees & charges associated with the UNB International Travel Credit Card:
|Annual Membership Fee||NIL|
|Annual Fee For Supplementary Card (4 Free)||105 AED|
|Cash Advance (p.m.)||Starting from 3.25 percent|
|Interest Rate On Point Of Sale (p.m.)||Starting from 3.19 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||105 AED or 3.15 percent (whichever is greater)|
|Late Payment Charge||241.50 AED|
|Foreign Transaction Charges||2.99 percent|
|Charges of Card Replacement||78.75 AED|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||47.25 AED|
|Copy Request Charge||68.25 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (p.m.)||0.935 percent|
|Charges for Payment at exchange houses||5.25 AED per transaction|
|Charges for AED transaction outside the UAE||2.1 percent|
|Liability/ No Liability Letter||52.50 AED|
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards