UNB Gold Credit Card
About UNB Gold Credit Card
The UNB Gold Credit Card is a card that reflects the status symbol. This UNB credit card is one of the best credit cards in the UAE that provides access to extra cash in times of financial emergency. Apart from offering the exciting benefits & privileges to its cardholder, it caters UNBmiles in terms of rewards every time the card member swipes their card.
Benefits & Features of the UNB Gold Credit Card
Given below are the main features & benefits of the UNB Gold Credit Card:
- Annual Fee: The UNB Gold Credit Card does not charge annual fee.
- Marhaba & Golden Class Service Discount: Member of this UNB credit card can avail special discount on Marhaba & Golden Class Service at Dubai & Abu Dhabi Airports.
- Easy Installment Plan: This card offers its card member an amazing privilege of making big card purchases and then repays the amount in easy to pay monthly installments through the Easy Payment Plan. It basically enables the cardholder to convert their credit card purchases into monthly installments of a maximum of 12 months at famous UAE outlets. Therefore, it makes shopping fun and convenient.
- ‘Credit Shield Insurance’ (CSI): The UNB Gold Credit Card offers ‘credit shield insurance’ to cater financial security to its cardholder. CSI basically offers coverage in the unfortunate event such as loss of employment & personal accident where the card member is unable to pay the credit card’s outstanding balance.
- Fraud Guard Insurance: Member of this card can avail fraud guard insurance which protects against any kind of fraudulent use of the card.
- Balance Transfer
- The balance transfer facility is available with this UNB credit card. It basically enables the member of this card to transfer their outstanding balance from other bank’s card to the UNB Gold Credit Card.
- The ‘balance transfer’ feature of this card offers a rate of an up to 0.69 percent (per month) for tenors of a maximum of 36 months for expatriates and 48 months for UAE Nationals. Also, keep in mind that the minimum amount of ‘balance transfer’ should be AED 2000. Additionally, expats should not be 60+ years old and UAE Nationals should not be 65+ years old at tenor maturity.
- No-Interest Grace Period: With the UNB Gold Credit Card, the card member can avail no-interest grace period for a maximum of 50 days.
- Mobile & Online Banking: The online & mobile banking feature of this United National Bank credit card provides the convenience of paying bills online, transferring the money, and managing the account easily.
- Free e-statements & SMS Notifications: The UNB Gold Credit Card offers free e-statements & SMS notifications to its cardholder, enabling them to go through all of their transactions.
- 24x7 Customer Care Service: It provides 24x7 access to Call Centre so that the card member can get in touch with the customer care executive in times of need and resolve their doubts easily.
Rewards & Offers of the UNB Gold Credit Card
|Category||Amount Spend (in AED)||UNBmiles|
** With the UNB Gold Credit Card, member of this can avail 50 percent cashback as UNBmiles on Cinema.
Eligibility & Charges of the UNB Gold Credit Card
- The applicant requires a minimum monthly salary of 5000 AED to be eligible for the UNB Gold Credit Card.
- The applicant must be employed at the current employer for the last six months (with confirmation)
Fees & Charges of the UNB Gold Credit Card
Here are the fees & charges associated with the UNB Gold Credit Card:
|Annual Membership Fee||NIL|
|Annual Fee For Supplementary Card (4 Free)||105 AED|
|Cash Advance (p.m.)||Starting from 3.25 percent|
|Interest Rate On Point Of Sale (p.m.)||Starting from 3.19 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||105 AED or 3.15 percent (whichever is greater)|
|Late Payment Charge||241.50 AED|
|Over-Limit Charge||210 AED|
|Foreign Transaction Charges||2.99 percent|
|Charges of Card Replacement||78.75 AED|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||47.25 AED|
|Copy Request Charge||68.25 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (p.m.)||0.935 percent|
|Charges for Payment at exchange houses||5.25 AED per transaction|
|Charges for AED transaction outside the UAE||2.1 percent|
|Liability/ No Liability Letter||52.50 AED|
With this UNB credit card, the cardholder can avail several exclusive offers across shopping, entertainment, and dining.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards
- ADCB LuLu Co Brand Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Ajman Bank Power World Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etihad Visa Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Al Hilal Bank Free For Life Platinum Smart Covered Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etisalat Visa Signature Card Features & Benefits