UNB Egypt Air Credit Card
About UNB Egypt Air Credit Card
The UNB Egypt Air Credit Card is available in two variants i.e. UNB Egypt Air Classic Credit Card & UNB Egypt Air Gold Credit Card. This UNB credit card offers a reward program that enables the card member to earn Egypt Air reward points.
It is basically a co-branded card that enables a frequent flyer to enjoy financial freedom while earning exciting privileges & rewards using the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card.
Features & Benefits of the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card
Following are the key features & benefits of the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card:
- No Annual Charge: This UNB credit card doesn’t charge annual fee.
- Balance Transfer: The cardholder can easily transfer their credit card outstanding balance from other bank’s card to the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card. The balance transfer (BT) feature of this UNB card offers a rate of a maximum of 0.69 percent (per month) for tenors up to 36 months (for expatriates) & 48 months (for UAE nationals). Please note that the minimum balance transfer amount should be 2000 AED. Also, UAE Nationals should not be 65+ years old & expats should not be 60+ years old at tenor maturity.
- 0 Percent Interest on Egypt Air Tickets: The cardholder can enjoy 0 percent interest on Egypt Air tickets for up to six months.
- Free Emergency Medical Assistance: Member of this card can enjoy complimentary emergency medical assistance in Egypt.
- Complimentary Online & Mobile Banking: This UNB credit card has an amazing online & mobile banking feature that enables the cardholder to make online transactions and manage their account conveniently.
- Free SMS Notifications & e-Statements: It offers free e-statement as well as SMS notifications so that the member of this card can check the complete history of their previous transactions.
- 24x7 Service: This UNB credit card offers round the clock access to Call Centre so that the cardholder can resolve their issues anytime and anywhere in the world.
Rewards & Offers of the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card
The cardholder can earn ‘1 Egypt Air Reward Point’ for every 1 AED spent with the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card.
Eligibility & Charges of the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card
- The applicant must be earning a minimum of 5000 AED per month to be eligible for this UNB credit card.
- The applicant should be employed at the current employer for a minimum of six months (with confirmation).
Fees & Charges of the UNB Egypt Air Credit Card
|Annual Membership Fee||NIL|
|Annual Fee For Supplementary Card (4 Free)||105 AED|
|Cash Advance (p.m.)||Starting from 3.25 percent|
|Interest Rate On Point Of Sale (p.m.)||Starting from 3.19 percent|
|Late Payment Charge||241.50 AED|
|Foreign Transaction Charges||2.99 percent|
|Charges of Card Replacement||78.75 AED|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||47.25 AED|
|Copy Request Charge||68.25 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (p.m.)||0.935 percent|
|Charges for Payment at exchange houses||5.25 AED per transaction|
|Charges for AED transaction outside the UAE||2.1 percent|
|Liability/ No Liability Letter||52.50 AED|
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards