UNB Cashback Credit Card
About UNB Cashback Credit Card
The UNB Cashback Credit Card as its name depicts is a cashback card offered by Union National Bank. This UNB credit card offers 3.5% cashback every time the cardholder swipes their card. Therefore, it enables its card member to save on their every spending. The cashback can easily be redeemed instantly and the expiry date of the cashback is up to 2 years. In addition to offering the amazing cashback, it has some of the best features that make it ideal for all types of spenders.
Features & Benefits of the UNB Cashback Credit Card
This exclusive UNB Cashback Credit Card has amongst the best features & benefits. Take a look at them:
- Balance Transfer:
- The balance transfer facility is available with this UNB credit card. Thus, member of this card can transfer the outstanding balance of their credit card from another bank’s card to the UNB Cashback Credit Card.
- The balance transfer feature of this credit card offers a rate of a maximum of 0.69 percent per month for tenors up to 36 months (for expatriates) & 48 months (for UAE nationals). Please note that the minimum ‘balance transfer’ amount should be 2000 AED. Plus, expats should not be more than 60 years old and UAE Nationals should not be more than 65 years old at tenor maturity.
- Free Mobile & Online Banking: The UNB Cashback Credit Card has an amazing mobile & online banking feature that enables the card member to make online transactions & manage their account with the utmost ease.
- Free SMS Notifications & e-Statements: It provides free SMS notifications & e-statement, enabling the cardholder to check the complete history of their last transactions.
- 24x7 Service: It offers 24x7 accesses to Call Centre so that the member of this card can easily resolve their doubts or issues in a hassle-free manner.
Rewards & Offers of the UNB Cashback Credit Card
The cardholder can earn 3 percent cashback on all their transactions up to 3600 AED (per year). This includes spending at Grocery Stores, Gas Outlets, Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Home Furnishing Shops, Book & Toy Shops, Vegetable Market, Retail Outlets & Household Appliance stores
**Bonus Cashback: Member of this card can avail 0.5 percent cashback on all of their daily transactions but only if they choose to revolve their payments.
Eligibility & Charges of the UNB Cashback Credit Card
- The applicant must be earning a minimum of 5000 AED (per month) in order to be eligible for this card.
- The applicant should be employed at the present employer for a minimum of six months (with confirmation).
Fees & Charges of the UNB Cashback Credit Card
|Annual Membership Fee||262.50 AED|
|Annual Fee For Supplementary Card (4 Free)||105 AED|
|Cash Advance (p.m.)||Starting from 3.25 percent|
|Interest Rate On Point Of Sale (p.m.)||Starting from 3.19 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||105 AED or 3.15 percent (whichever is greater)|
|Late Payment Charge||241.50 AED|
|Over-Limit Charge||210 AED|
|Foreign Transaction Charges||2.99 percent|
|Charges of Card Replacement||78.75 AED|
|Duplicate Statement Charge||47.25 AED|
|Copy Request Charge||68.25 AED|
|Credit Shield Insurance (p.m.)||0.935 percent|
|Charges for Payment at exchange houses||5.25 AED per transaction|
|Charges for AED transaction outside the UAE||2.1 percent|
|Liability/ No Liability Letter||52.50 AED|
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards
- ADCB LuLu Co Brand Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Ajman Bank Power World Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etihad Visa Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Al Hilal Bank Free For Life Platinum Smart Covered Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etisalat Visa Signature Card Features & Benefits