UAB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
UAB offers personal loan for UAE nationals with flexible repayment terms to meet the financial needs of a wide range of Emirati professionals. UAB personal loan is offered at attractive interest rates to ensure the borrower pay low equated monthly installments while fulfilling their basic need by getting access to additional funds.
Features & Benefits of the UAB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Here are some of the key features & benefits of the UAB personal loan for UAE nationals:
- High Loan Amount: The borrower can avail a loan amount of a maximum of 2 million AED.
- Repayment Period: The borrower can enjoy a flexible repayment period of a maximum of 48 months.
- Credit Card: The borrower can avail a free credit card with no annual charge for the first year along with the UAB personal loan.
- Easy Process: Fast approval & minimal documentation is required.
- Buy-out Facility: The borrower can buyout loan from other banks to avail additional funds.
- Deferment & Top-up Facility: The borrower can postpone up to 2 loan installments per annum. Additionally, the borrower can apply for a ‘top-up loan’ after making the 20% repayment of the existing UAB personal loan.
Eligibility & Documents Required for the UAB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
Minimum 21 years & Maximum 65 years (at the time of loan maturity)
Minimum Income Required
Working in a Government, Semi-Government or private employer approved by UAB.
Emirates ID & Passport Copy
Interest Rate Charged on UAB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
UAB offers personal loan for UAE nationals on the interest rate as low as 5.25 percent (per annum).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. What is the maximum tenor period for a UAB personal loan?
Ans: The maximum tenor period is 4 years for UAE nationals.
Q.2. Can UAB personal loan be provided to unconfirmed employees?
Ans: No, UAB offers personal loan to confirmed employees only so you need to be confirmed to be eligible for a loan.
Q.3. Do I have an option of loan postponement along with the UAE personal loan?
Ans: Yes, you can postpone 2 loan installments payments in 12 months.
Q.4. Do I need to provide guarantors or collateral for a personal loan offered by UAB?
Ans: No, you don’t have to provide guarantors or collateral to apply for UAB personal loan.
Q.5. What benefits can I avail from UAB personal loan?
Ans: You can avail loan amount that is 20 times of your monthly salary, the free credit card for the 1st year, minimal documentation, and quick approval of the loan.
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADIB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Deem Finance Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan