UAB Personal Loan for Expats
UAB offers personal loan for expats with flexible repayment options under customized banking solution to meet various financial needs of an individual. UAB personal loan is offered at attractive interest rates, making it easy for expatriates borrow loan wisely.
Features & Benefits of the UAB Personal Loan for Expats
Given below are the key features & benefits of personal loan for expats offered by UAB:
- High Loan Amount: The borrower can avail a high loan amount of a maximum of 2 million AED.
- Repayment Period: The borrower can enjoy a flexible tenor period of a maximum of 4 years.
- Credit Card: Along with the personal loan, the borrower can also avail a free credit card with no annual fee for the first year.
- Simplified Process: Fast approval & minimal documentation is required.
- Buy-out Facility: The borrower can buyout loan from other banks to access additional funds.
- Deferment & Top-up Facility: The borrower can postpone a maximum of two loan installments in one year. In addition to this, the borrower can apply for a top-up loan after making the 20 percent repayment of the existing loan.
Eligibility & Documents Required for the UAB Personal Loan for Expats
Minimum 21 years & Maximum 60 years (at the time of loan maturity)
Minimum Income Required
Working in a Government, Semi-Government or private employer approved by UAB.
Proof of Identity/Address
Passport Copy with a Valid Resident Visa
Interest Rate Charged on UAB Personal Loan for Expats
UAB offers personal loan for expats on the interest rate as low as 5.25 percent per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Is salary transfer to United Arab Bank mandatory?
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory that your monthly salary should be transferred to United Arab Bank for a personal loan.
Q.2. Are collaterals needed to avail UAB personal loan?
Ans: No collaterals are required for availing UAB personal loan.
Q.3. What is the maximum repayment tenor for UAB personal loan?
Ans: The maximum tenor is up to 4 years.
Q.4. How much loan amount can I borrow?
Ans: A maximum limit of the loan amount is up to 2 million AED.
Q.5. How do I repay my UAB personal loan?
Ans: You can easily repay UAB personal loan by debiting repayment amount from your monthly salary when it got transferred to the UAB bank account.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- How to Avail a Personal Loan from ADIB at a Low Rate of Interest?
- Why do Banks Reject Applications of Personal Loan in UAE?
- Do You Know Noor Bank Provide the Best Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate?
- What is Personal Loan EMI and How Personal Loan Calculator Works?
- Which is Better a Personal Loan or Mortgage in UAE?