Top 7 Credit Cards for Travel Enthusiasts in the UAE
The best cure for the monotony of regular work life and a sedentary lifestyle is ‘travel’.
Do you know, what makes your travel even more enjoyable and relaxing? The best travel card!
There is a huge range of travel cards available in the UAE market. Hence, in order to catch the eyes of the card seekers, the card should be loaded with very lucrative offers. These cards give you the option of stacking points through budget flights, and these points can seriously help you in scoring amazing deals.
After thorough research, we have listed a few of the best travel credit cards in UAE that come with incredibly generous travel offers.
Designed to make your global lifestyle better, no matter where you are across the world. This Platinum card is an invitation to a world full of luxuries, including unique benefits along with best-in-class service. This credit card offers you amazing lifestyle and travel privileges and has no pre-determined spending limit. Here are a few highlights of this card.
- Annual Fees: 2,700 dirhams
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Coverage
- Yearly travel credit of 1,100 dirhams
- Free WiFi facility with Boingo
- 24/7 dedicated concierge and travel services
- Free priority pass enrollment at more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide
With this Standard Chartered credit card, you can embrace infinite possibilities that you are looking forward to. This credit card is specially designed keeping the user in mind. It comes with a huge collection of benefits & privileges that are suitable for your lifestyle. This travel card does not just provide travel offers but also lets you enjoy privileged access to various elite indulgencies in life. Here are a few highlights of this card.
- Annual Fees: 1,575 dirhams
- Retail Finance Charges: 3.45 percent monthly
- Round the clock concierge services
- Discount of 50 percent on 4 Careem airport rides every year
- Free travel insurance
- Discount of up to 12 percent on hotels.com
- Unlimited free access to more than 900 airport lounges globally
- Redemption of reward points at five percent against purchases on Etihad, Virgin Atlantic, and Emirates
ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Credit Card
This ADIB card is amongst the highest rewarding travel credit cards in UAE market. It allows you to earn rewards in the form of Etihad Guest miles against the spending made using the card. It also offers various lifestyle and protection benefits other than the travel benefits. Here are a few highlights of this card.
- Annual Fees: 1,000 dirhams
- Profit Rate (with salary transfer): 2.99 percent monthly
- Profit Rate (without salary transfer): 3.09 percent monthly
- 35,000 Etihad Guest Miles as a welcome bonus
- Rewards in the form Etihad guest miles against each transaction made locally and internationally
- Complimentary access to airport lounges at more than 850 VIP airports globally through LoungeKey
- Complimentary voucher for a companion ticket
Citibank Emirates Gold Credit Card
This travel credit card allows you to meet the world with Citibank as well as Emirates. Every time you make a transaction on this Citibank credit card, you can enjoy the best guaranteed Skywards miles earn rate. Here are a few highlights of this card.
- Annual Fees: 400 dirhams
- Retail rate of interest: 3.25 percent monthly
- Unlimited and free airport lounge access at selected airports
- Free travel accident and inconvenience insurance
- Skyward Miles as rewards on every US dollar spent locally or overseas
- Redeeming the Skywards Miles for reward tickets or upgradation to business or first class
This HSBC credit card is loaded with an attractive range of lifestyle and travel benefits. From travel privileges to culinary experiences, shopping, and cultural activities, it is hard to define the limits to where these benefits may take you. Here are a few highlights of this card.
- Annual Fees: 1,500 dirhams
- Retail Finance charges: 2.75 percent monthly
- 200,000 air miles as a sign-up bonus
- Free access to airport lounges at more than 850 airports globally through LoungeKey
- International concierge services
- Air Miles as rewards on every dirham spent locally or overseas
- Discounts on booking hotels and flights
With this Emirates NBD credit card, you can enjoy and explore a host of lifestyle and travel privileges. It helps in making your long-awaited dream travel plans turn into reality. The amazing reward program on this travel card allows you to convert your expenditures into a travel ticket. Here are a few highlights of this card.
- Annual Fees: 1,500 dirhams
- Retail Finance charges: 3.09 percent monthly
- 100,000 Skywards miles as a sign-up bonus
- Free access to airport lounges at more than 1000 airports globally through LoungeKey
- Concierge services including free airport drops
- Discount of 50 percent with Careem
- Skywards Miles as rewards on every dirham spent locally or overseas
This free for life Emirates Islamic credit card is specially designed for those who love to travel. You can earn various rewards and enjoy amazing benefits and privileges on this card. Here are a few highlights of this card.
- Annual Fees: Nil
- Retail Finance charges: 2.49 percent monthly
- Free access to airport lounges at more than 1000 airports globally
- Global concierge services
- Two complimentary airport transfers with Careem
- Multi-trip travel insurance
- EI Smart Miles as rewards on every dirham spent locally or overseas
Over to You!
In the case you are looking for travel credit cards in UAE, then probably you must be the type of person who is into saving money and getting privileges and perks while traveling.
The banks and credit card providers have realized the value of frequent travelers; hence they offer attractive benefits on travel cards. This gives you a huge range of options to choose from.
The above-mentioned cards are only a few of these options and are not ranked in any particular order. You can choose the one that is the most suitable for you.