The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is trying hard to improve the standard of health care in the country. With the new ISAHD initiative, it plans to make Dubai at par with the leading countries of the world in terms of providing health care to every person in the country. The best part about the Insurance System for Advancing Health Care in Dubai initiative is that it is mandatory for people to have health insurance throughout the country. This move is likely to raise the bar in terms of quality health care offered in Dubai. The unique feature of this initiative is that the plan is available for citizens of Dubai and the individuals who are working in Dubai. In this way, even visitors can get comprehensive health coverage in Dubai without any hassles.
The deadline for getting health insurance is approaching fast and people are gearing up to purchase the best health cover for their family. The reputed health insurance companies in Dubai have offered the best plans for insurance buyers. If you haven’t opted for a health insurance plan yet, you ought to compare different plans available in the market first and then choose the best plan for yourself and your family members. This will safeguard you from various troubles in future. Additionally, you can provide the best care for your family during any medical emergency in future.
Taking Health Care in Dubai to Global Standards
- With this initiative, residents of Dubai are likely to get the best health care services in future. As it is mandatory to buy health coverage for every person, in future people will have access to quality healthcare.
- People can check plans offered by various health insurance companies in Dubai and shortlist the plan based on their insurance expectations. When they need to avail health insurance coverage, they can approach the network listed hospitals and undergo the treatment as per the applicable terms and conditions. The insurance company will pay for the incurred treatment expenses. It means that the burden of paying hospital bills will not fall on the shoulders of the policyholders.
- The consumers will have to pay for the premium of the insurance policy and everything else will be taken care of by the service providers. The ISAHD also monitors the entire transactions and ensures that consumers are getting their due without any hassles.
- As a consumer, you can rate the services of hospitals and physicians. In this way, the entire system becomes transparent and it will give a rise to a healthy competition in future.
- You can even look into the details of various hospitals and physicians by visiting the official portal of ISAHD. In this way, you can choose the services offered by hospitals and physicians based on their rating. This move is likely to raise the bar for the health care sector. Now, hospital staff and doctors will be very careful about the quality of services offered to the customers.
- Apart from making the entire transaction easy for everyone, it will help the policyholders to maintain their health care records for future reference. In this way, even doctors will find it easy to treat patients as they can get the complete medical history of the patient by looking into the ISAHD
- This facility is at par with the health care services offered in developed countries and Dubai is likely to take a giant step in the right direction. Even the health insurance companies in Dubai regard this move as a good initiative. Additionally, they are extending their support to the program.
In a Nutshell
The health insurance companies in Dubai are now authorized by the government for offering such services. As a result, individuals can expect the best services from them. Even the migrant workers and visitors are covered under this scheme and this is a world-class health care system that has revolutionized the medical services in Dubai. The cost of getting the basic health cover is nominal and every person can afford to pay a nominal amount for their future health needs. In future, the government and the health department has plans for further improvements and this will further boost the quality of health care services in the country.