RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card
About the RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card
The RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card has a significant difference when compared to the personal ‘Titanium Credit Card’ of RAKBANK. This RAKBANK credit card is basically designed to manage all business expenses. Member of this card can make business transaction across the globe by using this credit card. They can use the card to pay for purchases of goods such as raw materials, new stock, and equipment. Also, they can use this card for services provided by the local or overseas suppliers. Packed with a wide range of features and benefits, this credit card is one of the best business credit cards.
Features of the RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card
The following are the features of the RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card:
- Zero Annual Fee: This is no annual membership fee on this RAKBANK credit card. It is free for life credit card.
- Low Interest Rate: The RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card offers the lowest interest rate on outstanding retail purchases to maximize savings.
- Higher Credit limit: This RAKBANK credit card offers a higher credit limit to its cardholders.
- Cash Advance: This card allows the cardholder to withdraw cash up to 90% of their total credit limit in times of financial emergency.
- Interest-Free credit: The RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card offers interest-free credit for up to 55 days.
- Credit Card Cheque: Members of this credit card will also enjoy the easy credit card cheque (CCC) facility.
- Worldwide acceptance: This RAKBANK credit card is accepted globally in more than 36 million establishments displaying the MasterCard logo.
- Supplementary Cards: Members of this card can avail supplementary RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card for their key employees.
Benefits of the RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card
When it comes to a RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card, card members can rest assured that they are getting the best benefits. From the incredible saving potential of cashback deals to a wide range of travel and lifestyle benefits, this RAKBANK credit card opens up a world of possibilities for its card members. Here are some of the main RAKBANK credit card benefits:
- Cashback: The RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card offers guaranteed cashback on all domestic as well as international cash, retail, and internet transactions. The cardholder can enjoy 1% cashback on all of these transactions. Please note that the maximum cashback is AED 1000/per month.
- Travel Benefits: With this RAKBANK credit card, one can enjoy a range of travel benefits. Card members can experience numerous travel and hospitality discounts that are available all over the world.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: The cardholder will get unlimited complimentary airport lounge access at Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Cairo, Jordan, and Kuwait airports.
- RAKfeast Dining & Lifestyle Privileges: This RAKBANK credit card offers a wide range of RAKfeast Dining & Lifestyle privileges. Thus, the cardholder can experience world-class benefits via numerous discounted offers.
- Purchase Protection : Any new purchases made with the RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card are insured for up to 30 days from the date of purchase against loss, damage, or theft. The card member can get reimbursement up to US$ 1000 per item and they can avail of the service for a maximum of US$ 8,000 per year.
- Travel Accident Insurance : This RAKBANK credit card provides complimentary travel accident insurance benefits to its cardholders. It covers delayed baggage, loss of baggage, travel delay and abandonment, personal accident & personal liability cover. These insurance coverage are powered by RAKBANK and offered by Union Insurance Company (P.S.C.).
- Credit Shield Insurance: The RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card grants comprehensive credit shield insurance (CSI) benefit to its card members. It covers the credit card outstanding amount in the unfortunate event such as critical illness, natural death, and permanent total disability. This credit shield insurance benefit is complimentary for the first two credit card statements. After that, the monthly premium will be applicable to the outstanding balance of the credit card statement every month.
- Office & Business Insurance Plans: As a member of this RAKBANK credit card, one can also enjoy exclusive covers and a wide range of discounted offers on office and business insurance plans, which are provided by third-party insurance companies.
Top Reasons to Get a RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card
There are plenty of reasons to get a RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card. Loaded with top-class benefits and features, this RAKBANK credit card is one of the best credit cards that allow its card members to manage all the business expenses in a hassle-free manner. Some of the top reasons to get this credit card are mentioned below:
- Saving Opportunities: When it comes to saving without compromising on spending, this RAKBANK credit card is the best credit card to opt for. Here are some of the incredible features of this business credit card that enable cardholders to save while spending:
- Cashback: The RAKBANK credit card offers cashback on a range of spending categories including telecommunications & utility payments, car rentals, transport & petrol/gas stations, real estate, and more.
- Low Interest: RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card charges a nominal monthly retail interest of 3.45% in return for their incredible wide range of benefits.
- Emergency cash: The cash advance feature of this RAKBANK credit card allows its card member to avail of up to 90% cash of the total credit limit in times of financial emergency.
- Convenience: Whether its retail store purchases or card payments, RAKBANK has made extremely convenient for its card members to clear their outstanding balance. The cardholder can make utility bill payments either by using online banking or ATM services. They can also make the payment by calling 600 54 4049.
- Benefits: This RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card is loaded with advanced features and benefits that other business credit cards simply can’t match. Therefore, the cardholder can rest assured that they are getting the best benefits by making use of this RAKBANK credit card.
RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card Offers
The RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card makes spending even more fun as it provides numerous offers to its cardholders. In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, this card provides exclusive offers to help maximize savings. They range from lifestyle and travel to dining and a lot more.
RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card Fees & Charges
There are some fees & charges associated with RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card that every cardholder must know before get started using the card. The complete list of the fees & charges are as follows:
|Type of Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fees for Primary Card||Free For Life|
|Annual Fees for Supplementary Card||Free For Life|
|Finance Charges on retail transactions||3.45% per month|
|Finance Charges on Credit Card Cheques||3.45% per month|
|Finance Charges on Balance Transfer||3.45% per month|
|Finance Charges on cash advances||3.45% per month|
|Finance Charges on smart cash||3.45% per month|
Other Fees & Charges
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Cash Advance Charges||2% of cash withdrawn amount|
|Card replacement charges||AED 75|
|Over limit Fee||AED 275|
|Late Payment Fee||AED 230|
|Duplicate Statement Charges||AED 45 ( for each statement)|
|Returned Cheque Charges||AED 100|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 65|
|Charges for International Courier||AED 100|
|Processing Fee for Credit Card Cheque||AED 100|
|Processing Fee for Smart Cash||AED 100 or 1%, which is greater|
|Early settlement or cancellation fee for balance Transfer, Smart Cash, Credit card Cheque, and all Easy Payment Plans (Note that the current monthly interest will be fully charged)||AED 249|
|Credit Shield Insurance (CSI)||0.99%|
|Charges of International Remittance||AED 75|
|Charges for Payment through Exchange House||AED 3 (per transaction)|
|Rescheduling Fees||Up to 1% of the card’s total outstanding amount|
|Charges of Case Release||AED 525|
|Printed statement delivery charges||AED 5 per statement|
How to Apply for a RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card
An applicant can easily apply for the RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card in two ways; either in person or online. And if he/she meets all the RAKBANK credit card requirements, the bank will issue the card within a few working days.
Customers can apply for the RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card online. All they need to fill in the online applications.
Customer may also apply for this RAKBANK credit card offline by visiting any of the RAKBANK branches in the UAE.
RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card FAQ's
Q.1. How many partners or employees can I distribute my credit limit to?
ANS: You can share your credit limit with up to 9 supplementary card members.
Q.2. What is a late payment fee?
ANS: The late payment fee simply means the fee levied on the card account if the minimum amount due is not paid in full by the payment due date. However, the late payment fee for this RAKBANK credit card is AED 230.
Q.3. What do I do if my RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card is misplaced or stolen?
ANS: If a RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card is misplaced or stolen, the cardholder should immediately inform the bank representative about the same. This should be done as soon as possible in order to prevent any fraudulent activities that could happen with the card. After that, the bank will talk to you about a replacement card. Please note that you will be charged a minimal replacement fee of AED 75.
Q.4. can I withdraw cash from this RAKBANK credit card?
ANS: Yes, you can withdraw cash up to 90% of your total available credit limit in times of financial emergency.
Q.5. How do I gain access to airport lounges using my RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card?
ANS: To gain access to airport lounges, you must have your RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card in person. Just swipe your card at the reception and enjoy unlimited complimentary lounge access at Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Cairo, Jordan, and Kuwait airports.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards