NBF Savings Account
NBF stands for the National Bank of Fujairah. With the NBF savings account, the customers can earn a profit on their Savings. Also, NBF offers high interest on the savings account.
Both UAE nationals and the Expats can open a savings account with the NBF.
Features & Benefits of NBF Savings Account
|TYPE OF SAVINGS ACCOUNT||FEATURES AND BENEFITS||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS|
|Savings Basic Account||
|Savings Plus Account||
|MAX Saver Account||
The features and benefits of the NBF savings account are given below in the table:
Documents Required to Open an NBF Savings Account in UAE
The documents required to open a savings account with the NBF bank are as follows:
- Duly-filled and signed application form
- Emirates ID of the applicant
- Residence Visa of the Expat applicant
How to Open NBF Savings Account in the UAE?
To open a savings account with the National Bank of Fujairah, the applicant should visit the nearest branch of the bank in the UAE.
How to Close NBF Savings Account in the UAE?
To close a savings account with the NBF bank in the UAE, the customer will have to visit the nearest branch of the Bank.
NBF Savings Account - FAQs
Q.1 What is the fee for failing to maintain the minimum balance in the NBF Savings Account?
Ans: You will be charged AED 25 for failing to maintain the monthly average balance.
Q.2 What are the ways to monitor my account?
Ans: You can monitor your account through the following ways:
- Regularly check the information of your account
- Users with access to your account should be reassessed
- Make sure to keep a tab on your transactions
- Set up alerts for your account
Q.3 How can I protect myself against card fraud?
Ans: To protect yourself against debit and credit card frauds, you should:
- Keep an eye on your card during the purchase
- Review the statements of your Card at the end of every month
- Sign at the back of the card when you receive it
- In Case of a missing or stolen card, report immediately
- Don’t share the numbers of your card on the phone without verifying the source
Q.4 How can I get in touch with the ‘customer support team’ of the NBF bank?
Ans: To get in touch with the customer support team of the NBF bank, you should dial 8008NBF(623).
Q.5 Does the NBF bank charge VAT?
Ans: yes, some products of the NBF Bank are inclusive of the VAT.
Q.6 Is the Gold Account also an NBF Savings Account?
Ans: Yes, the Gold Account is also a Savings Account.
Q.7 Does the Gold Account have Minimum requirements?
Ans: Yes, the Gold Account also has a minimum requirement. A customer should maintain an ounce of the gold in the deposit.
Q.8 Who is eligible to open an NBF Gold Account?
Ans: To open a Gold Account with the NBF bank, the customer should either be a UAE national or an expat with residence Visa.
Q. 9 Will I get any Cheque Book or an ATM card if I open an NBF Gold Account?
Ans: No. NBF Gold account doesn’t issue a Cheque Book or an ATM card.
Q.10 What is the fee for transactions at the branch of the NBF Bank?
Ans: Transactions at any of the NBF bank’s branch is free and unlimited.
- ADCB Bank Accounts
- ADIB Bank Accounts
- Ajman Bank Accounts
- Al Hilal Bank Accounts
- Al Khaliji Bank Accounts
- Arab Bank Accounts
- CBD Bank Accounts
- CBI Bank Accounts
- Citibank Accounts
- Dubai Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates NBD Bank Accounts
- FAB Bank Accounts
- HSBC Bank Accounts
- Mashreq Bank Accounts
- NBF Bank Accounts
- United Arab Bank Accounts