NBF Bank Accounts
National Bank of Fujairah is a corporate bank in the UAE. It was founded in the year 1982 and in 1984, the operations began. The headquarter of the National Bank of Fujairah is situated in Dubai.
The bank offers services like commercial and corporate banking, Trade finance and treasury, Shariah compliant services and Personal Banking.
The banking system of the National Bank of Fujairah is divided into personal Banking, Corporate Banking, and NBF Islamic Banking.
Features & Benefits of NBF Bank Account
The features and benefits of the NBF Bank Accounts are as follows:
- Available in major currencies
- Free Debit card
- Profitable interest rates
- The facility of Standing instruction
- Sharia Compliant
- Monthly maintenance of balance is low
- The facility of balance inquiry
- Customer service is available 24X7
- Free Cheque Book
NBF Bank Account Types
Following are the Bank Accounts provided by the NBF Bank in the UAE for Personal and Corporate Banking:
|ACCOUNTS||TYPE OF ACCOUNTS|
Below is the table for NBF Islamic in the UAE:
|ISLAMIC ACCOUNT||TYPES OF ACCOUNT|
NBF Current Account
- Classic Current Account: The customers can open a Classic Current Account with a minimum deposit of AED 2500.
- Standard Current Account: The Standard Current Account has a fixed charge of AEG 20 per month.
- Twin Benefit Account: The Twin Benefit Account is an account that offers a Current Account and Deposit Account in one package.
NBF Savings Account
- Savings Basic Account: Savings Basic offers high interest on the savings. It is available for Expats and UAE Nationals.
- Savings Plus Account: The Savings Plus Account offers flexibility with transactions. The transactions at any of the NBF Bank’s branch is free and unlimited.
- Max Saver Account: The Max Saver Account offers uncomplicated access to the Savings.
- Home Loan Saver Account: The Home Loan Saver Account has a Savings feature built-in thats help the customer earn up to 3% p.a with every investment in real estate.
NBF Fixed Deposit Account
- Fixed Deposit Account: The NBF Fixed Deposit offers attractive returns, liquidity, and flexibility.
- Dream Deposit Account: With the NBF Dream Deposit Account, customers can set up standing instruction.
- Instant Interest Account: With the Instant Interest Account, customers can earn interest from day one.
NBF Business Account
- Business Account: NBF Business Account offers four different packages- Business Plus Account, Business Priority Account, Business Elie Account, and Business Advantage Account.
- Call Account: The Call Account is an account for premium investment.
- Corporate Current Account: Corporate Current Account is easy and simple to manage. It also offers customers a wide variety of benefits and services.
- Fixed Deposits: The Fixed Deposit Account for the Business Account offers higher interest for long term investments.
- Standard Current Account: The NBF Islamic Standard Current Account offers everyday banking which is Shariah Compliant.
- Max Saver Account: The NBF Max Saver Account offers a Savings Account’s liquidity with higher interest while complying with the principles of the Shariah.
- Savings Account: With the NBF Islamic Account, customers can save for their future with regular savings.
- Dream Deposit: The customers can open a Dream Deposit Account with funds as low as AED 500. It follows the principles of Mudaraba.
- Fixed Deposit: The NBF Islamic Fixed Deposit offers flexible and better returns while complying with the principles of the Islamic view.
- NBF Preferred: The NBF Islamic NBF Preferred Account is built for the financial needs of the family members.
- Baraem Children’s Account: The NBF Islamic Baraem Children’s Account is designed specifically for children aged between 12 to 17.
NBF Islamic Corporate Banking
- Corporate Current Account: The Corporate Current Account of the NBF Islamic Corporate Banking is available in major currencies.
- Corporate Murabaha Deposit: The minimum requirements to open a Corporate Murabaha Deposit is AED 1000,000.
- Corporate Wakala Deposit: To open a Fixed-Term Deposit with the Corporate Wakala Deposit, the customer will need to make a minimum deposit of AED 250,000.
Eligibility Criteria to Open an NBF Bank Account
The eligibility criteria required to open an NBF Bank Account in the UAE are given below in the table:
|NBF Current Account||Classic Current Account||Standard Current Account||Twin Benefit Account|
|Eligibility Requirements||Minimum monthly balance of AED 2500||Not specified||Minimum monthly balance of AED 15,000|
|NBF Savings Account||Savings Basic Account||Savings Plus Account||Max Saver Account||Home Loan Saver Account|
|Eligibility Requirements||Minimum monthly balance of AED 2500||Minimum monthly balance of AED 3000||Not specified||Not specified|
|NBF Fixed Deposit Account||Fixed Deposit Account||Dream Deposit Account||Instant Interest Deposit Account|
|Eligibility Requirements||Not specified||A minimum deposit of AED 500||A minimum deposit of AED 100,000|
|NBF Business Account||Business Account||Call Account||Corporate Current Account||Fixed Deposit Account|
|Eligibility Requirements||Not specified||Minimum monthly balance of AED 250,000 or 100,000 USD||Minimum monthly balance of AED 100,000||Not specified|
|NBF Islamic Account||Standard Current Account||Max Saver Account||Savings Account||Dream Deposit||Fixed Deposit||NBF Preferred||Baraem Children’s Account|
|Eligibility Requirements||Minimum monthly balance of AED 2500 for non-salary transfer account||Not specified||Not specified||A minimum deposit of AED 500 is required||Not specified||Applicant must earn a salary of AED 15,000 or more||Must deposit a minimum amount of AED 500|
|NBF Islamic Corporate Banking||Corporate Current Account||Corporate Murabaha Deposit||Corporate Wakala Deposit|
|Eligibility Requirements||Not specified||A minimum deposit of AED 1000,000||A minimum deposit of AED 250,000|
Documents Required to Open an NBF Bank Account in UAE
The documents required to open a Bank Account in the UAE are as follows:
- Duly-filled and signed application form
- Applicant’s Passport
- Applicant’s Emirates ID card
- Expat’s residence Visa
- Salary certificate of the applicant
- Trade license of the Self-employed applicant
How to Open an NBF Bank Account in the UAE?
The applicant can apply through the following ways to open an account with the NBF Bank in the UAE:
- visit the nearest branch of the NBF Bank
- Apply via Online
NBF Bank Account - FAQs
Q.1 What are the documents that I can provide for the NBF Bank Accountas proof of being a salaried employee?
Ans: You can provide any of the following documents as proof of Salaried employee:
- Salary certificate
- Contract’s copy
- Appointment letter
- Pay slip (it should be not more than 3 months old)
- Consolidated letter
- Account statement of the current account your salary is being transferred to
Q.2 What is the minimum deposit to be maintained with the NBF Islamic NBF Preferred Account?
Ans: With the NBF Preferred Account, you must maintain a minimum balance of AED 100,000.
Q.3 What are the terms to close an account with the NBF Islamic?
Ans: Follow the following ways to close the NBF Islamic Account with the NBF Bank:
- The ‘Close Account’ request should be made on the NBF Bank’s standard format
- List of issued Cheques should be given in the written confirmation
- Return all the properties of the bank like Unused Cheque Books, credit cards, Debit cards, etc.
- Settlement or payment of the unpaid bills to the bank
Q.4 How can I reactivate my dormant NBF Bank Account?
Ans: To activate your dormant NBF Bank Account, you will have to get in touch with the bank.
Q.5 What are terms for the transfer of funds from Account to Account in the NBF bank in the UAE?
ANS: Here are the terms for the NBF account to account fund transfer:
- The account of the customer should be operating in the currencies agreed upon by the NBF Bank
- The account must be owned by the customer of the NBF bank
- The Bank is not responsible for the unlawful transactions
- The transfer of funds should not exceed the limit of the account
- The bank holds the right to decline the transaction
- In case of Joint Account, both the account holder involved should be in agreement
- Account transfers will be credited and debited on the same day
Q.6 Under which circumstances will the NBF Bank terminate my Online Banking services?
Ans: The NBF Bank can terminate the services of your account due to any of the following circumstances:
- If the customer or subscriber stops maintaining the account with the NBF Bank in the UAE
- If banking with the NBF bank or the relationship is terminated
- Involvement of the creditors
- Unacceptable changes made by the customer
Q.7 What is the ‘fall below fee’ of the Call Account and the Corporate Current Account?
Ans: The Call Account and the Corporate Current Account has a ‘fall below fee’ of AED 250 if you fail to maintain the minimum balance requirements per month.
Q.8 What is the ‘fall below fee’ of the Classic Current Account?
And: If you fail to maintain the minimum balance per month, you will be charged AED 25.
Q.9 What is the monthly fee of the Standard Current Account?
Ans: The Standard Current Account has a fixed charge of AED 20 per month.
Q.10 What is the ‘fall below fee’ of the Twin Benefit Account?
Ans: The Twin Benefit Account has a ‘fall below fee’ of AED 75.
- ADCB Bank Accounts
- ADIB Bank Accounts
- Ajman Bank Accounts
- Al Hilal Bank Accounts
- Al Khaliji Bank Accounts
- Arab Bank Accounts
- CBD Bank Accounts
- CBI Bank Accounts
- Citibank Accounts
- Dubai Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates Islamic Bank Accounts
- Emirates NBD Bank Accounts
- FAB Bank Accounts
- HSBC Bank Accounts
- Mashreq Bank Accounts
- United Arab Bank Accounts