Najm One Cash Back Credit Card
About the Najm One Cash Back Credit Card
A Najm One Cash Back credit card allows cardholders to save on every category of purchase. This cash back Najm card not only offers customers incredible saving potential, but also a variety of Najm card benefits ranging from dinging to entertainment, leisure and more.
Najm is a completely owned subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim Group and offers its Cash Back One Najm card to UAE residents on the lookout for a card that helps them save.
Features of the Najm One Cash Back Credit Card
Cash Back One Najm cards offer cardholders the opportunity to unlock a world of savings and some of the UAE’s leading card features such as:
The Cash Back One Najm credit card Easy Payment Plan (EPP) allows customers to turn purchases of AED 500 or more at partnered vendors into small monthly instalments, which can be paid much more easily. The Najm card EPP is offered at 0% interest and for tenors of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months. Cardholders may convert transactions at any participating vendor into a Najm card
One of the most outstanding Najm credit card features is the Najm Balance Transfer. Cardholders may transfer outstanding balance from other cards up to 80% of the available Cash Back One Najm card This balance amount can be repaid at 0% interest and is applicable on minimum transfers of AED 2,000.
Also known as the Najm card Loan on Phone feature, cardholders can quickly and effortlessly request for as much as 70% of their available Cash Back One Najm credit card limit to be transferred directly into their bank account. This loan can be repaid at low interest rates and over tenors of 3 - 36 months.
As a Visa-partnered Najm card, the Cash Back One Najm credit card allows cardholders to withdraw cash from any Visa-accepting ATM around the world. This is referred to as a cash withdrawal or a cash advance and can be accessed for up to 25% of the available Cash Back One Najm card
Members of the Cash Back One Najm card may request for up to 5 supplementary Najm credit cards to share with their family members. The supplementary Cash Back One Najm credit cards are issued free of cost and can be used to access a shared credit limit with the primary Najm card.
Benefits of the Najm One Cash Back Credit Card
The Cash Back One Najm card benefits include more than just huge savings; they also offer the following advantages to cardholders:
As the premier Najm credit card for cash backs, the Cash Back One Najm credit card offers cardholders the option to save across any and all category of purchase. The Cash Back One Najm card also offers greater savings the more cardholders make use of it. The cash back criteria are as follows:
- For 1 - 5 transactions: The Najm card owner receives 1% cash back on purchases.
- For 6 - 10 transactions: The Najm card owner receives 2% cash back on purchases.
- For 11 - 25 transactions: The Najm card owner receives 4% cash back on purchases.
- For 26 - 40 transactions: The Najm card owner receives 6% cash back on purchases.
- For 41 - 50 transactions: The Najm card owner receives 8% cash back on purchases.
- For more than 51 transactions: The Najm card owner receives 10% cash back on purchases.
In order to avail of the cash back deals, owners of the Cash Back One Najm card are required to spend a minimum of AED 75. The cash back brackets are reset at the end of every billing cycle.
Complimentary Movie Tickets
The Cash Back One Najm card offers cardholders Buy 1 Get 1 Free deals across VOX Cinemas in the UAE. Members of the Cash Back One Najm credit card can avail of the offer for two complimentary tickets and medium popcorns every month.
Cardholders can avail of up to 30% discounts on travel expenses by using their Cash Back One Najm credit card to book tour packages, flights, hotel reservations and more at the Najm Voyager Travel Portal.
In addition to the amazing cash backs offered by the Cash Back One Najm credit card, cardholders can also enjoy 30% discounts on various lifestyle expenses including but not limited to dining expenses, retail purchases and health & wellness costs. These are referred to as the Najm Lifestyle offers.
Eligibility Criteria for the Najm One Cash Back Credit Card
The following eligibility criteria will have to be met in order to qualify for the Cash Back One Najm credit card:
- Age: Cash Back One Najm card applicants are required to be at least 21 years old. However, supplementary Cash Back One Najm credit card applicants can be young as 18 years.
- Income Requirement: The minimum salary requirement for the Cash Back One Najm credit card is AED 8,000. The applicant’s salary bank account statement should confirm an income of AED 8,000 or above per month.
- Credit History: A credit history check will reveal the Cash Back One Najm card applicant’s past payment history and show how much of a risk they would be for Najm. The Najm credit card staff will check the applicant’s credit score in order to determine eligibility.
- Residence Status: The Cash Back One Najm card is offered to UAE residents only. The applicant will be required to submit ID proof that clearly shows their residency.
Top Reasons to get the Najm One Cash Back Credit Card
Some of the innumerable reasons to get the Cash Back One Najm credit card are as follows:
Completely Online: Cash Back One Najm card members can enjoy a full range of banking activities from anywhere in the world thanks to the Najm card online Najm is a branchless banking institution and therefore, provides its entire card banking functionality online.
- Online Banking: The Najm card login is encrypted for safe access.
- Mobile Banking: Najm card online banking can also be carried out on the Najm card mobile app on Android and iOS.
Customer Care: The Najm credit card customer care staff is available at any time of the day to answer queries and provide assistance with banking services such as Najm card payments. Alternatively, cardholders can also make use of the Najm phone banking service to carry out banking operations. The customer support Najm card contact number is 600-57-6256.
Protection: Cash Back One Najm credit card payments are protected under the Lifestyle Protection (LSP) plan offered by Najm. The LSP Najm card service is offered free of charge for the first two months, after which it costs a nominal 0.95% of the Najm card’s outstanding balance every month. LSP protects Cash Back One Najm card owners against the following:
- Death - Up to AED 100,000
- Permanent Total Disability - Up to AED 100,000
- Critical Illness - Up to AED 100,000
- Involuntary Loss of Employment -AED 4,000 per month up to 12 months.
- Hospitalization - AED 200 per day up to 60 days.
Annual Membership Fee Waiver: The Cash Back One Najm credit card has an annual membership fee of AED 313.95. But, with the possibility of earning AED 500 in cash back every month, owners of the Cash Back One Najm card can effectively waive this fee entirely and earn back exponentially more.
Najm One Cash Back Credit Card Offers
In addition to the various Najm card benefits, cardholders are also given access to Najm card offers:
- S9 Offer: Owners of the Cash Back One Najm credit card can make payments and purchases directly through their phone with the Samsung Pay mobile app. Furthermore, by making 3 transactions with the Samsung Pay app, cardholders become eligible for a lucky draw - for which, the reward is a new Samsung S9 phone.
- Visa Offer: As a Visa card, the Cash Back One Najm card also opens the door to various Visa offers. From gift vouchers to luxury hotel discounts, the full range of Visa provided Najm credit card offers is much larger and can be found on the Najm website.
- Najm Offers: Najm also offers Cash Back One Najm credit card members, big discounts across numerous spending categories of travel, dining, leisure, shopping and more. These Najm card offers are:
- Najm Lifestyle offers; and
- Najm Seasonal offers.
Najm One Cash Back Credit Card Fees & Charges
Some of the crucial fees and charges applicable on the Cash Back One Najm card are:
- Annual Membership Fee: AED 313.95
- Retail Interest (Monthly): 3.25% - 3.75%*
* The lower interest rate of 3.25% is offered to cardholders who consistently make Najm card payments equal to or more than 80% of their outstanding Najm credit card balance.
- Cash Advance Interest (Monthly): 3.75%
- Late Fee: AED 241.50
- Over-Limit Fee: AED 301.35
The full list of Cash Back One Najm credit card fees and charges may be found on the Najm website under ‘Schedule of Fees and Charges’.
How to Apply for the Najm One Cash Back Credit Card
The Cash Back One Najm card can only be applied for through the Najm card online application form.
Applicants will be asked to allow Najm to share certain personal information with credit bureaus in order to proceed. The Najm card online application can be found on the website.
Details on the required documentation are mentioned in the following section.
Additional Information & Documentation
There are two types of applicants the Cash Back One Najm credit card is offered to - salaried applicants and self-employed applicants. The documents required for both categories are as follows:
For Salaried Najm Card Applicants:
- Passport (Copy)
- Visa (Copy)
- Emirates ID
- Salary certificate/salary slip issued by the company (original)
- Latest month of personal bank statement
- A second form of ID (issued by the company)
- Salary bank account mini-statement
- Security deposit cheque
For Self-Employed Najm Card Applicants:
- Passport (copy)
- Visa (copy)
- Emirates ID
- A second form of ID
- UAE trade license
- Tenancy contract for the organization
- Business ownership proof
- Latest 3 months of personal or company bank account statement
- Security deposit cheque
Najm One Cash Back Credit Card FAQs
Q.1. How many supplementary Najm One Cash Back credit cards can I apply for?
Customers can apply for up to five supplementary Cash Back One Najm cards. These supplementary Najm credit cards are issued for free and can be set with spending restrictions as per the primary cardholder’s request. The supplementary and primary Najm cards all share the same credit limit.
Q.2. How do I make payments for my Najm One Cash Back Credit Card?
Najm card payments can be made in any of the following ways:
- Najm Card Online Banking: Through the online Najm credit card login.
- Third Party Online Banking Portals: At online banking platforms for HSBC, Emirates NBD, Citibank or Mashreq.
- Convenience stores: ENOC or EPPCO stores.
- Post: Najm credit card payments can be made in the form of a cheque, mailed directly to Najm at PO Box 35995, Dubai, UAE. Cheques should be made to ‘Majid Al Futtaim Finance LLC’.
Q.3. How do I earn more cash back on my Najm One Cash Back Credit Card?
Owners of the Cash Back One Najm credit card can earn enormous cash back by simply continuing to use their Najm card. Every transaction made on the Cash Back One Najm card offers the cardholder bigger cash back.
- For up to 5 transactions, the cardholder earns 1% cash back.
- For 6 - 10 transactions, the cardholder earns 2% cash back.
- For 11 - 25 transactions, the cardholder earns 4% cash back.
- For 26 - 40 transactions, the cardholder earns 6% cash back.
- For 41 - 50 transactions, the cardholder earns 8% cash back.
- For 51 or more transactions, the cardholder earns 10% cash back.
Q.4. What is the procedure to report a lost/stolen Najm One Cash Back Credit Card?
Lost or stolen Cash Back One Najm cards should immediately be reported to the local police authority and to Najm card customer care. The customer care Najm card contact number is 600-57-6256.
Once the loss of the Najm credit card has been reported, Najm will issue a replacement Cash Back One Najm card at its own discretion for a fee of AED 78.75.
Q.5. How can I cancel my Najm One Cash Back Credit Card?
The Cash Back One Najm credit card may be cancelled by sending the Najm card customer care staff a request in writing. Cardholders are also required to submit all primary and supplementary Cash Back One Najm cards cut in half along with the written request.
Once all outstanding due and charges on the Cash Back One Najm credit card have been cleared, the cancellation request will be processed. Najm will retain the security deposit amount for a minimum of 60 days after the cancellation process has been initiated.
Once all dues on the Najm card have been cleared, it is suggested that the cardholder request for a Liability Certificate as proof of account closure. The Liability Certificate can be obtained for AED 52.50.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards