Founded in 1963, the Emirates National Bank of Dubai was the First National Bank in the Emirates. Today, it is not only one of the leading banking groups in the UAE but also a prominent participant in the global digital banking industry. With branches all across Asia and Europe, Emirates NBD is one of the most robust banking networks in the world. In 2007 NBD made a fruitful collaboration with Emirates Bank International (EBI) which was an absolute triumph.
Emirates NBD Home Loan Plan type with Features
- Emirates NBD Home Loans for UAE Nationals
- Emirates NBD Home Loans for Ex-pats
- Emirates NBD Mortgage Loan Buyouts
- Emirates NBD Mulhaq Loan
Emirates NBD Home Loans for UAE Nationals
Here are the benefits that you can enjoy while opting for an Emirates NBD mortgage loan for UAE Nationals:
- You can get finance for up to 85% of the property value, meaning you only need to arrange 15% of the total property value for the down payment.
- You can choose a loan term of up to 25 years.
- Enjoy the advantages of loan pre-approval.
- This loan can be taken by both salaried and self-employed individuals
Emirates NBD Home Loans for Ex-pats
Even expatriates can own a house in UAE now! Emirates NBD is making this easier with special packages on ex-pats' home loans. You can get benefits like:
- Financing up to 80% for your home value. That means you will have to pay a minor 20% down payment amount to buy your own house in the UAE.
- Pre-approval facility to help you get the right amount of loan for your desired house quickly.
- A Loan tenor up to 25 years is offered.
- Available for both salaried and self-employed non-residents individuals of UAE.
Emirates NBD Mortgage Loan Buyouts
You can also switch to Emirates NBD home loans in exchange for your existing loan. With Mortgage Loan Buyouts you can:
- Save more money with lower interest rates.
- Get competitive rates against your existing home loans.
- Get a repayment tenure of up to 25 years.
- Get exchange of loan plans against all kinds of properties.
Emirates NBD Mulhaq Loan
The Mulhaq home loan gives you the chance to buy a new house in return for your parent’s house. With this Emirates NBD home loan option, you can take advantage of:
- Competitive long-term fixed and variable rates
- A 20% partial settlement allowance makes you pay less than the actual debt.
- Available only for UAE nationals.
Features and Benefits for Emirates NBD Home & Mortgage Loan
Buying a house is not really a walk in the park. It involves a great deal of money upfront as well as months of research. Emirates NBD house loans can provide a sigh of relief if you are looking to buy a house in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- Loan to value up to 85% - Take advantage of a maximum loan-to-value (LTV) rate. For example, if the house you wish to purchase costs AED 100,000, you can get a loan up to AED 85,000. As a down payment, you only need to pay AED 15,000 from your pocket.
- Loan up to AED 15 Million - Emirate NBD can help you buy the house of your dreams. You can apply for a loan from AED 250,000 up to AED 15,000,000.
- Home loans with lowest interest rates - The lowest home interest rates start from 2.23% per annum, to tone down the monthly payments. It is a home loan with an affordable interest rate that doesn’t burden you.
- Zero extra charges - No application, valuation, or processing fees - zero extra fees involved!
- Long-term loans up to 25 years - Depending on your needs, choose a long or short-term loan. Long-term loans reduce your monthly cash flow and short-term loans allow you to occupy your new home sooner.
- Exclusive home loan packages for expatriates - Now you can settle comfortably in the UAE along with your family while enjoying special home loan schemes.
Eligibility Criteria of Emirates NBD Home Loan & Mortgage Loan
The criteria for mortgage loans and home loans eligibility at Emirates NBD are:
- The applicant should be a UAE national or expatriate with a valid passport and visa details
- Applicants must be over 18 when taking the loan and under 70 years at the time of term maturity.
- The applicant must have a source of regular income, whether they are salaried or self-employed.
- To be eligible for a home loan, the minimum employment period in UAE for salaried persons is 6 months and for self-employed individuals is 2 years.
- For applicants who hold credit and/ or auto loans with Emirates NBD AED 6000 is the minimum salary requirement.
- The minimum salary required for applicants with an Emirates NBD account but no auto loan or credit card is AED 12000.
- A minimum of 12 months of banking relationship is required.
Interest Rates - Emirates NBD Home Loans
Type of Loan
Rate of Interest
Home loan for UAE nationals
From 2.49% p.a.
Home loan for ex-pats
From 2.49% p.a.
From 2.49% p.a.
How to Apply for Emirates NBD Home Loans?
You can apply for your Emirates NBD home loan via Policybazaar.ae or the official website of Emirates NBD. Given below are steps for both these platforms:
Application via Policybazaar.ae
- Go to the website and locate the home loan section.
- Fill out the lead form and submit it to get the list of your best suited home loan options.
- Choose your ideal Emirates NBD home loan here, compare and then proceed to fill out the application form.
- Submit the form with required documents
- A representative from the bank will contact you once your application has been processed and approved.
- You can take the home loan process further from here on with the bank representative.
Application via Emirates NBD website
- To apply for a home loan at Emirates NBD you will first have to login into your Emirates NBD account or make an account if you don’t have one.
- Go to the “home loan” section under the loans sections. Click on the “apply now” button, for applying for a specific home loan.
- To calculate your eligibility and apply, enter the required details like name, email id, phone number, name, and employment status. You will also have to enter your financial information, nationality, and preferred Emirate city. In the end, enter the captcha for verification.
- Click on “Finish Application” to get your pre-qualification letter.
- The Emirates NBD officials can also get in touch with you, for further assistance.
Documents Required for Emirate NBD Home Loan Applications
- UAE nationals should present the original or a copy of the Emirates ID
- For expatriates: Passport copy and residential visa page copy
- For salaried individuals: Last six months of bank statements stating salary transfers
- For self-employed people: Valid trade licence copy, last two year's financial audit, bank statements with last six months of power attorney.
Emirates NBD Mortgage Loan Calculator
The Emirates NBD Mortgage Loan Calculator, allows you to compute the monthly payments you will have to make based on the loan amount and the term period you select. All you have to do is:
- Select the amount of loan you want to borrow from Emirates NBD, by dragging the cursor to the desired amount.
- Select the period of tenure in the same way.
- By doing this, you will get the exact amount of money you will have to pay monthly in AED.
- If you want to apply for an Emirates NBD home loan right away, you can click the “Apply Now” button that is just below the estimated monthly payment calculator.
Terms & Conditions for Emirates NBD Home Loans:
Emirates NBD has some terms and conditions attached with their home loan products. Given below are key ones to remember:
- All home loans have a diverse set of terms and conditions and thus it is important to read the contract documents carefully.
- You will have to submit all the securities stated in the sanction letter.
- You will have to sign an agreement and other important documents if the bank asks you to sign it to give you a loan.
- Along with signing the agreement, you will have to submit all the necessary documents to the bank.
- You will have to inform the bank in writing if there is a major change in your financial condition which may impact the loan payments.
Why choose Emirates NBD home loans?
Taking a loan for a house can be a huge financial step. Before making any major financial decision it is necessary to ponder over its result. In the case of home loans, read the loan documents carefully. You should be aware of details like the down payment, instalments, interest, and other additional charges. Emirates NBD operates openly and transparently. As an Emirate NBD customer, you can also get assistance in selecting the best home loan.
Emirates NBD’s mission and vision is growth and success for its customers, people and communities. Emirates NBD looks to make banking more convenient for customers. It has employees from more than 70 nations, thus promoting the socio-economic growth of the UAE and the rest of the world.
Emirates NBD has bagged four awards from the Asian banker of the year and the best customer service business model award, this year. Emirates NBD has also won many prestigious awards like the “Bank of the Year (UAE)”, “Excellence in leadership in UAE” award and Forbes ranked Emirates NBD as the fifth-best bank In UAE.