Established in 1967, Mashreq Bank is a leading bank in the UAE. The bank offers banking products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, loans, fixed deposits, investment options, wealth management, mortgages and more for both individuals and corporate clients. The bank is listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and operates through a wide network of more than 500 employees. Mashreq bank has branches in nine countries other than the UAE.
Mashreq Cashback Credit Cards offer attractive cashback benefits for cardholders. Mashreq Bank credit cards come with a unique set of features and benefits, which make them useful for cardholders. Let us go ahead and learn more about the Mashreq bank credit cards with cashback offers.
Best Mashreq Cashback Credit Cards in UAE
Here is a list of Mashreq Credit Cards with cashback offers.
Mashreq Cashback Credit Card comes with a minimum salary requirement of AED 7,000 per month. The credit card is free for life and offers amazing cashback benefits on both local and international expenditures.
Mashreq Cashback Credit Card
Minimum Salary AED 7,000
Annual Fee Free for life
- Free for life
- Dining Discounts
Features & Benefits of Mashreq Cashback Credit Card
- Easy Payment Plans: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card provides cardholders with multiple payment plans to pay their credit card bills involving huge transactions easily.
- VISA Offers: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card offers exciting VISA offers on entertainment, travel, etc. for the cardholders. The benefits include 2-1 deals on food, shopping and entertainment with attractive travel discounts.
- Monthly Minimum Payment: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card enables cardholders to make a minimum of 5 percent of their monthly statement balance.
- Pay Protect Insurance: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card offers Pay Protect Insurance for the cardholders to help them make their credit card bill payments in the event of disability or death. With this feature, the cardholders can pay 0.99 percent of their statement balance.
- Interest Rates: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card charges an interest rate of 3.33 percent per month for the first six months and up to 3.69 percent after that on the carried forward outstanding balance to the cardholders.
- Free Supplementary Cards: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card allows cardholders to get free supplementary credit cards for their family members. In addition, the cardholders need not pay an annual fee for supplementary credit cards as well.
Cashback Benefits for Mashreq Cashback Credit Card
- Unlimited Cashback Offers: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card is a free for life credit card that offers unlimited cashback up to 5 percent for the cardholders. Here are the cashback benefits in detail.
- 5 percent cashback on local dining spends
- 2 percent cashback on international spends
- 1 percent cashback on other local spends
- 0.33 percent cashback on government payments, education, utilities, charity, rental, telecom spends and fuel.
Note: Mashreq cashback offers on credit cards do not apply to Internet Banking and Mobile Banking payments.
- Cashback on Zomato and Netflix: Mashreq Cashback Credit Card enables cardholders to avail of attractive 20 per cent cashback for the first 6 months at Netflix, Zomato and more.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Mashreq Cashback Credit Cards
Here are the eligibility criteria the applicants need to meet when applying for Mashreq Cashback Credit Cards.
- The applicant must be a UAE resident.
- The applicants must meet the minimum income requirement of their chosen Mashreq Cashback Credit Card.
- The age of the applicant must be 18 years or above.
- The applicants must have a good credit score.
Documents Required to Apply for Mashreq Cashback Credit Cards
Here are the documents required to apply for Mashreq Cashback Credit Cards.
- Emirates ID – A copy with the original document
- Passport with Residency Visa– A copy with the original document
- One of these address proofs – Utility Bill, Emirates ID, Contract of Tenancy
- Bank statement for address verification (of last three months with the salary credit transaction) – A copy with the original document
- Trade License (for self-employed employees) – A copy with the original document
- Appointment Letter/Salary Transfer Letter (showing designation and annual income) – A copy with the original document
How to Apply for a Mashreq Cashback Credit Card in UAE?
Here are the simple ways to apply for a Mashreq Cashback Credit Card.
- Online Banking: The applicants can visit Mashreq bank’s online portal and apply for Cashback Credit Card. They need to download the application form, fill it up and submit it with all the necessary documents.
- Visit a Branch: The applicants can also visit the nearest Mashreq Bank’s branch with all the essential documents and apply for their preferred Mashreq Cashback Credit Card.
- Call the Helpline: The applicants can also call the Mashreq Bank’s customer helpline number to apply for their desired Mashreq Cashback Credit Card.
- Our Website: The applicants can also visit our website and find a Mashreq Credit Card of their choice in the credit cards section. They can go through the features and benefits of various credit cards and choose the right credit card that caters to all their financial needs.
Other Bank's Cashback Credit Card in UAE