Mashreq Bank Personal Loan for Expats
Mashreq Bank offers the most convenient personal loan for expats in order to meet planned as well as unexpected cash requirements of salaried expats working in the UAE. Offered at a competitive interest rate, Mashreq Bank personal loan comes with a flexible repayment option and low processing fee. In addition to this, the bank promises to provide a personal loan within just 24 hours keeping the value of time in mind.
Features & Benefits of Mashreq Bank Personal Loan for Expats
Following are some of the key features & benefits offered by Mashreq Bank Personal Loan for Expats:
- High Loan Amount: The borrower can avail a loan amount of a maximum of 1 Million AED.
- Loan Disbursal: The loan amount will get disbursed in your bank account within just 24 hours.
- Interest Rate: The bank offers personal loan at competitive interest rate so that the borrower can make the repayment with ease.
- Flexible Repayment Option: The borrower can enjoy a flexible tenor period of a maximum of 48 months.
- Bank Account: Zero balance ‘Current Account’ for personal loans greater than or equivalent to 25,000 AED along with a debit card & cheque book.
- Deferment Option: The borrower can postpone up to two loan installments in a year.
Eligibility & Documents Required for Mashreq Bank Personal Loan for Expats
Minimum Monthly Income
Proof of Identity/Address
Interest Rate Charged on Mashreq Bank Personal Loan for Expats
The Mashreq Bank personal loan interest rate for expatriates is from 6.49% to 31.99%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Is salary transfer to Mashreq Bank mandatory to avail a personal loan?
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory to transfer your salary to Mashreq Bank in order to avail a personal loan for expats.
Q.2. Do I need to provide security against Mashreq Bank personal loan?
Ans: No, you are not required to keep any assets as a security against a personal loan.
Q.3. How much loan amount can I avail?
Ans: You can avail a loan amount of a maximum of 20 Salary multiples, up to 1 million AED.
Q.4. What is the minimum & maximum repayment period for a Mashreq personal loan for expats?
Ans: The minimum tenor period for a personal loan is six months and the maximum tenor period is forty-eight months.
Q.5. Can I avail loan installment deferment option?
Ans: Yes, you can avail two loan installment deferments every year.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- ADCB Personal Loan
- ADNIF Personal Loan
- Ajman Bank Personal Loan
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
- Al Khaliji France Personal Loan
- Al Wifaq Personal Loan
- CBD Personal Loan
- CBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Dubai First Personal Loan
- Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Dunia Finance Personal Loan
- Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Emirates NBD Personal Loan
- FAB Personal Loan
- Finance House Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loan
- Mawarid Finance Personal Loan
- National Bank of Fujairah Personal Loan
- Noor Bank Personal Loan
- RAK Bank Personal Loan
- Samba Financial Group Personal Loan
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- UAB Personal Loan
- Union National Bank Personal Loan
- How to Avail a Personal Loan from ADIB at a Low Rate of Interest?
- Why do Banks Reject Applications of Personal Loan in UAE?
- Do You Know Noor Bank Provide the Best Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate?
- What is Personal Loan EMI and How Personal Loan Calculator Works?
- Which is Better a Personal Loan or Mortgage in UAE?