Golf Credit Cards
Golf is one of the favourite sports of many UAE residents. Considering the membership of golf clubs, the cost of gear and equipment, and the green fees (fee for playing a session or round on a golf course), golf enthusiasts in the UAE would acknowledge that playing golf can be a costly affair. That is why banks and financial institutions offer golf rewards credit cards. This type of credit card offer cardholders access to a wide range of golf courses on a complimentary basis.
What Is Golf Credit Card?
A golf credit card offers the cardholder complimentary round(s) of golf and great discounts on membership fees, pro shops, green fees, food, and beverages at some of the most premium golf courses of the country. The golf credit card enables the cardholder to access the finest golf courses in the UAE. Hence, a golf credit card is truly a blessing for golf enthusiasts.
Features and Benefits of Golf Credit Cards
The major benefit of having a golf card is that it offers several golf privileges along with a wide range of other benefits such as:
- Free access to the finest golf courses all over the UAE.
- Complimentary rounds of golf.
- Great discounts on green fee.
- A huge discount on membership fees.
- Discounts for accompanying guest as well.
- Amazing discounts on pro shops as well as food and beverages at the premium golf courses in the UAE.
Now, have a look at the other benefits of the golf credit cards:
- Complimentary access to airport lounges.
- Free supplementary cards for the eligible family members.
- Discounts at selected restaurants.
- Complimentary Buy 1 Get 1 offer on movie tickets each month which can be availed any day of the week.
- Free purchase protection which protects eligible purchases made on the card if they’re accidentally stolen, damaged, or lost.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For Golf Credit Card
The eligibility criteria to apply for the golf card vary from card issuer to card issuer. Listed below are the general criteria to get the golf card:
- In order to apply for the golf credit card, the applicant must be 21 years of age.
- The applicant must have a permanent and verified source of monthly income.
- Both UAE nationals and Expats can opt for the card. While Emirati applicants should have Emirates Id, expats must have passport and resident permit.
How to Apply for Golf Credit Cards in the UAE?
Applying for a credit card is very easy. The applicants can apply for the golf card offline and online.
Now, have a look at the process of applying for a golf credit card:
Applying for a Golf Card Online
If the applicant meets the eligibility criteria, they can directly apply for a golf card online. All they have to do is visit the official website of the desired bank and apply for a golf card that meets their financial needs. In order to initiate the online application process, they need to click on the apply button and provide all the required details.
Once the bank receives their credit card application and their application is eligible for the golf card, they will get a call within 3-5 business days from the bank executive who will guide them through the next steps of the application process. They will tell the applicants about the required documents to process their application and schedule an appointment for document collection. Once all the required documents are successfully submitted, their credit card application will be processed within 7-10 working days.
Tip- Note the application number in order to track the status of the credit card application.
The cardholder can apply for the golf card through the Policybazaar.ae. It is a leading online platform that offers all kind of financial products that fulfils the financial need of Arab users. Policybazaar.ae is an unbiased company that enables the applicants to compare different golf credit cards on the basis of their features and benefits and apply for the same without any hassle.
Apply for a Golf Credit Card Offline
Another way of applying for a golf card is offline. Those applicants who are not comfortable with the online credit card application process can approach the nearest bank branch. The bank executive will guide them about the golf credit card that meets their financial needs and budget. After selecting the card, they will need to fill-in the golf credit card application form and provide the required documents to apply for the card.
Golf Credit Cards Offered In the UAE
Various banks and financial institutions offer golf credit cards in the UAE. From offering a free round every month to unlimited access to the UAE’s premium golf courses, this type of credit card offer amazing benefits to its cardholders.
Have a look at some of the best golf credit cards offered by Citibank that provide exclusive golf privileges.
Note- The list is in no particular order.
Citi Premier Credit Card
This golf credit card does not only provide golf privileges but also provide other benefits such as travel benefits, rewards, and many more.
- With this golf card, the cardholder can enjoy one round of complimentary golf each month at some of the leading golf courses in the UAE. The annual charge applicable for this golf credit card is AED 750. In order to be eligible for this card, the applicant needs to earn a minimum monthly income of AED 15,000.
Other Benefits of this Golf Credit Card:
- It offers unlimited free access to more than 1000 airport lounges worldwide for basic as well as supplementary cardholders. They can bring one guest along with them.
- It offers unlimited supplementary card for the eligible family members at no cost.
- It offers four Buy 1, Get 1 offer on movie tickets each month that can be availed any day of the week book through the official website of Vox Cinemas.
- It offers complimentary Marhaba Silver Meet & Greet service once a year at Dubai International Airport.
- Citibank offers fine dining program in partnership with more than 500 dining outlets in all over UAE. The cardholders can enjoy up to 20% discount at some restaurants.
- It offers complimentary travel insurance and purchase protection.
Citi Prestige Credit Card
Citi Prestige Credit Card offers attractive golf privileges and exclusive benefits. The annual charge applicable for this golf credit card is AED 1500. In order to be eligible for this card, the cardholder needs to earn a minimum monthly income of AED 30,000.
- This card offers the cardholders a complimentary round of golf once a month at some of the premium golf courses in the UAE.
- The cardholders can also avail amazing discounts on pro-shops,
Other Benefits of This Golf Card:
- It offers unlimited supplementary cards for the eligible family members at zero cost.
- It offers unlimited free access to more than 1000 airport lounges across the world for both primary cardholder and supplementary cardholders.
- It offers up to 4 Buy 1, Get 1 offer on movie tickets booked with this credit card. The offer can be availed of any day of the week.
- It offers complimentary travel insurance and purchase protection.
- It offers complimentary Marhaba Silver Meet & Greet service two times in a year at Dubai International Airport.
Emirates Citibank Ultimate Credit Card
Citibank Emirates Ultimate Credit Card is another amazing golf privileges credit card that does not only provide Skywards miles but also provides a wide range of golf benefits. The annual charge applicable for this golf credit card is AED 800. In order to be eligible for this card, the cardholder needs to earn a minimum monthly income of AED 18,000.
Have a look at the offered golf benefits:
- It offers free golf round at some of the premium golf courses in the UAE once a month for both primary cardholder as well as supplementary
- It offers discounts on pro-shops.
Other Benefits of this Golf Card:
- It offers complimentary access to 1000+ airport lounges for primary cardholder and supplementary cardholders, including one guest each.
- It offers complimentary travel accident insurance cover.
- It offers Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on movie tickets every month that can be availed any day of the week.
- It offers unlimited supplementary cards for the eligible family members.
- It offers up to 20% off at selected restaurants in the UAE.
- It offers complimentary International Concierge Service.
- It offers free Marhaba Silver Meet & Greet service once a year at Dubai International Airport.
Emirates Citibank Ultima Credit Card
Emirates Citibank Ultima Card is the best credit card for golfers as it offers golf privileges along with other benefits. The annual charge applicable for this golf card is AED 3000. In order to be eligible for this card, the applicant needs to earn a minimum monthly income of AED 36,750.
The golf benefits of this credit card are listed below:
- It offers unlimited complimentary golf round during weekdays for primary cardholders as well as supplementary cardholders.
Other Benefits of the Card:
- It offers up to 20% dining discounts at over 100 restaurants across UAE.
- It offers complimentary access to over 1000+ airport lounges around the world.
- It offers unlimited supplementary cards for the eligible family members of the primary card members.
- It offers complimentary travel accident insurance cover when the ticket is booked with this credit card.
- It offers free Marhaba Silver Meet & Greet
How to Find the Best Golf Credit Card?
While choosing a golf credit card, it makes sense to compare different golf cards, their benefits, fees, and a few other major aspects. It helps to come across the best golf credit card. But it can be quite tough to select the best card as there are a plethora of banks and financial institutions that offer golf credit cards. These credit cards come with a wide range of golf privileges as well as other exclusive benefits. So, when looking for a golf reward credit card in the UAE, the applicant should compare various cards to opt for the right one. Keeping the following points in mind can help to choose the right golf credit card.
- Minimum Annual Fee: Before selecting a golf card, it is important to know if the card charges an annual fee or not. Majority of the banks offers golf credit cards charge annual fees. However, these golf credit cards provide extra golf privileges and a lot of other benefits that are worth paying the membership fees for. Having said that, the annual fee should not be very high. In case it is, the offered benefit should be worth it.
- Card That Offers Best Benefits: The best golf credit card does not only offers golf privileges but also offers additional benefits such as free access to airport lounges, complimentary movie tickets, great discounts at specific restaurants, and so on. Opt for the card that offers the best golf benefits.
- Supplementary Cards: Most banks offer supplementary card for the eligible family members of the cardholders. The applicant should keep this point in mind before selecting a golf credit card for them.
- Foreign Expenses: A few banks may charge up to 2% to 3% of the total expense as processing fees every time the card is used in a foreign country. The applicant should opt for that card that comes with a minimal processing fee.
Why Choose Policybazaar.ae for Golf Credit Cards?
Policybazaar.ae is one of the best platforms for comparing various financial products. It is a one-stop solution for all the financial needs of UAE residents. With the help of policybazaar.ae, individuals can search for various financial products, compare, and buy the right product that perfectly suits their need.
When it comes to selecting the best golf credit card, Policybazaar.ae is the best platform. It enables the applicant to compare various golf cards in a few seconds and opt for the one that meets their financial needs perfectly.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards