This Finance House Credit Card offers cashback to the cardholder on successful referrals. The card member can earn a maximum cashback of 50 percent and an instant cashback of 400 AED on this Cartnet Credit Card. Apart from this, the Titanium card offers a variety of rewards, benefits and privileges for satisfying the needs of the cardholder.
Benefits and Features of Finance House CartNet Credit Card
Enlisted below are a few unmatched benefits and features of this Finance House Credit Card UAE.
- Supplementary Cards: The cardholder can opt for a maximum of three supplementary cards for their family. The primary cardholder can keep a track of all the transactions being made using the supplementary credit card.
- Payment Options: The card member can pay off their CartNet credit card balance through any of the following convenient payment options:
- Online Payment: The cardholder can make online payment using any of their personal bank account in UAE.
- Branches of Finance House: The payment on this CartNet Credit Card can also be made at any of the branches of the financial institution.
- Facility of Direct Debit: The cardholder can sign up for this facility from their bank account to make sure that their card payments get cleared on or before the due date of payment.
- Exchange Houses: The cardholder can pay their credit card bill at any of the branch of the below-mentioned exchange houses.
- Al Ansari
- Al Bader
- Al Fardan
- Al Ghurair
- The UAE
- Wall Street
- Easy Payment Plan: Using this facility on this Finance House Credit Card, the cardholder can convert all their purchases above 1,000 AED into Easy Payment Plan. This makes helps the cardholder in making heavy payments conveniently. The maximum amount for the 0 % EPP is AED 5,000 per month.
- Balance Transfer: The cardholder can transfer their available balance from any credit card to their CartNet MasterCard Credit Card with a low rate of interest starting from 1.25 percent per month.
- Easy Cash: The card member can avail a maximum of 90 percent of their available credit limit in the form of cash. The repayment for this Easy Cash program can be done within a period of thirty-six months at an interest rate as low as 1.5 %.
- 3D Secure: The card member should make sure that they are safe from any cyber fraud or theft while using their card online.
- Card Fraud Protection: The cardholder can keep themselves safe from unauthorized transactions on their credit card using this card fraud protection cover.
- Credit Shield Insurance: Credit Shield Cover provides the cardholder a full coverage in a situation of involuntary employment loss, critical illness, permanent disability, and death.
- Purchase Protection: The card member can secure their purchases made using this CartNet Card in a situation of accidental damage or theft.
Rewards and Offers on Finance House CartNet Credit Card
Enlisted below are a few attractive offers and rewards on this Finance House Credit Card.
- CartNet: On referring their friends to CartNet, the cardholder can earn a maximum cashback of 50% and 200 AED instantly on every successful referral.
- Value House: The card member can avail various lifestyle and dining benefits along with Killer deals on Value House using this CartNet Credit Card.
- Airport Lounge: The cardholders can avail a privileged access to airport lounges in Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Finance House CartNet Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria: The cardholder becomes eligible for this Titanium Credit Card if they have a minimum monthly salary of 5,000 AED or above.
- Documents Required:
- Duly signed application form
- A copy of the valid Passport of the applicant
- A signed security cheque from the applicant
- A valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- A copy of valid Emirates ID of the applicant
Fees and Charges on Finance House CartNet Credit Card
Enlisted below are a few fees & charges on this Finance House Credit Card.
|Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee on Primary Card
|Annual Fee on Supplementary Cards
|Interest Rate (Retail)
|Interest Rate (Cash)
|Interest Rate for non-payment (Retail)
||3.55 percent (monthly)
|Interest Rate for non-payment(Cash)
||3.55 percent (monthly)
|Interest Rate on Plan for Instalment Payment (Easy Cash & Balance Transfer)
||1.25 percent (monthly)
|Cash Advance Charge
||3 percent of cash withdrawn or 200 AED (whichever higher)
|Charges on Transaction on Foreign Currency
|Credit Shield Fees
||0. 93 percent monthly on amount outstanding or 11 AED (whichever higher)
|Cheque Return Charge
|Late Payment Charge
|Copy of Sales Receipt
|Fee on Card Replacement
|Fee on Overseas Cheque
||75 AED (plus the actual cost)
|Duplicate Statement (monthly)
Frequently Asked Questions about Finance House CartNet Credit Card
Q1: What exchange houses accept the Finance House credit card bill payment?
Ans: Card users can pay their Finance House Credit Card’s bills at any branch of the following exchange houses at no extra charges:
- Al Bader Exchange
- Al Ansari Exchange
- Wall Street Exchange
- Al Ghurair Exchange
*All payments made through Exchange Houses will take two working days to be credited.
Q2: Who can the cardholders refer for a Finance House CartNet Credit Card?
Ans: One can refer the following for a Finance House CartNet credit card:
- Any individual who meets the minimum salary requirement of AED 5,000
- Any UAE resident who has a valid UAE residency
Q3: How can individuals be referred for a Finance House CartNet Credit Card?
Ans: There are several ways to refer individuals for a Finance House CartNet credit card:
- Send the names of the referrals along with their mobile numbers via SMS to 4445
- Get in touch with Finance House via their various social media handles
- Fill up the Online Customer Referral form
Q4: What is the minimum length of service required to apply for a Finance House CartNet Credit Card?
Ans: A confirmation in the present job ( if confirmed earlier than a period of 6 months ) or 6 months in the present job is required in order to apply for a Finance House CartNet credit card.
Q5: Is there an additional charge to avail of a supplementary card along side the Finance House CartNet Credit Card?
Ans: The Finance House credit cards are free of cost. For further information, please refer to the fees and charges section.