This Finance House Credit Card is loaded with a range of amazing benefits and features. The Blue Credit Card helps the cardholder in satisfying all their needs. It also provides them with a very safe, flexible and convenient way of making all their payments. The card member can avail exceptional discounts and deals using Value House along with various movie and lifestyle offers.
Benefits and Features of Finance House Blue Credit Card
The following are some eminent benefits and features of this Finance House Credit Card UAE.
- Annual Fee: The Finance House Blue Credit Card does not charge an annual fee, hence is free for life.
- Supplementary Cards: The cardholder can opt for a maximum of four supplementary cards for their family. The primary cardholder can keep a track of all the transactions being made using the supplementary credit card.
- Balance Transfer: The cardholder can transfer their available balance from any credit card to their Blue MasterCard Credit Card with a low rate of interest starting from 1.25 percent per month.
- Easy Cash: The card member can avail a maximum of 90 percent of their available credit limit in the form of cash. The repayment for this Easy Cash program can be done within a period of thirty-six months at an interest rate as low as 1.5 %.
- Easy Payment Plan: Using this facility on this Finance House Credit Card, the cardholder can convert all their purchases above 1,000 AED into Easy Payment Plan. This makes helps the cardholder in making heavy payments conveniently. The maximum amount for the 0 % EPP is AED 5,000 per month.
- Payment Options: The card member can pay off their Blue credit card balance through any of the following convenient payment options:
- Facility of Direct Debit: The cardholder can sign up for this facility from their bank account to make sure that their card payments get cleared on or before the due date of payment. They can sign up by visiting any of the Finance House branches in the UAE.
- Branches of Finance House: The payment on this Blue Credit Card can also be made at any of the branches of the financial institution.
- Online Payment: The cardholder can also make an online payment using any of their personal bank accounts in UAE.
- Exchange Houses: The cardholder can pay their credit card bill at any of the branches of the below-mentioned exchange houses.
- Al Ansari
- Al Bader
- Al Fardan
- Al Ghurair
- Wall Street
- Credit Shield Insurance: Credit Shield Cover provides the card member a full coverage in case of critical illness, involuntary employment loss, permanent disability, and death.
- 3D Secure: The cardholder should make sure that they are safe from any cyber theft or cyber fraud while using their card online. An encrypted OTP (One Time Password) is sent to the cardholder’s registered number for the online transaction enabling only the cardholder can authorize a transaction on their credit card.
Rewards and Offers on Finance House Blue Credit Card
The following are some rewards and offers on this Finance House Credit Card.
- Value House: The cardholder can avail various lifestyle and dining benefits along with Killer deals on Value House using this Blue Credit Card.
- Cinema Offers: The card member can buy a movie ticket & get one complimentary at Al Wahda Mall Cinema. This offer is applicable on all shows between Sunday and Wednesday only and is invalid on public holidays. The cardholder can purchase up to four tickets at one time.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for Finance house Blue Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria: The cardholder becomes eligible for this Blue Credit Card if they have a minimum monthly salary of 5,000 AED or above.
- Documents Required
- Duly signed application form
- A copy of the valid Passport of the applicant
- A copy of valid Emirates ID of the applicant
- A valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- A signed security cheque from the applicant
Charges on Finance House Blue Credit Card
The following are the fees and charges on this Finance House Credit Card.
|Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee on Primary Card
|Annual Fee on Supplementary Cards
|Interest Rate (Retail)
|Interest Rate (Cash)
|Interest Rate for non-payment (Retail)
||3.55 percent (monthly)
|Interest Rate for non-payment(Cash)
||3.55 percent (monthly)
|Interest Rate on Plan for Instalment Payment (Easy Cash & Balance Transfer)
||1.25 percent (monthly)
|Cash Advance Charge
||3 percent of cash withdrawn or 200 AED (whichever higher)
|Charges on Transaction on Foreign Currency
|Credit Shield Fees
||0.85 percent monthly on the amount outstanding or 11 AED (whichever higher)
|Cheque Return Charge
|Late Payment Charge
|Copy of Sales Receipt
|Fee on Card Replacement
|Fee on Overseas Cheque
||75 AED (plus the actual cost)
|Duplicate Statement (monthly)
FAQs about Finance House Blue Credit Card
Q1: How does one apply for a Finance House Blue Credit Card?
Ans: Applying for a Finance House Blue credit card is easy. Simply visit your nearest Finance House branch with all the required documents to apply for a credit card. One can also call at 600011114 to request for a personal visit to your office by a Personal Finance Officer.
Q2: Is a Direct Debt facility available for Finance House Blue Credit Card?
Ans: Yes, Finance House Blue credit card offers the direct debt facility from the cardholder’s bank account ensuring that all their Finance House credit card payments are done timely.
Q3: What is the credit limit offered by the Finance House Blue Credit Card?
Ans: THe maximum credit limit offered by the Finance House Blue credit card is 90 % as cash that can be repaid within a period of 36 months.
Q4: How many supplementary credit cards are offered with the Finance House Blue Credit Card?
Ans: The Finance House Blue credit card comes with four supplementary cards for the loved ones of the cardholder.
Q5: What documents are required for issuing a supplementary card?
Ans: Issuing a supplementary credit card only requires the passport copy of the person to whom the supplementary card is issued.