Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card is an exclusive credit card that comes with limitless rewards. Basically, this Emirates NBD credit card is especially reserved for those who deserve special perks and a world of privilege. Not only this credit card provide a wide range of amazing benefits and features but also it grants unprecedented offers to suit one’s lifestyle. By adding the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card to the wallet, the cardholder can save money on his/her every spending while also enjoying a wide range of privileges.
Features of the Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card has some of the best features in the world that allow its cardholders to make the most of their credit card. Some of the most useful features of this Emirates NBD credit card are as follows:
- Contactless Payments: Members of the Emirates NBD credit card can make contactless payments by using their phone or smart watch. It is indeed the fast, secure, and convenient way to make payments. Not only it ensures a high level of safety and security but also allows the card members to pay quickly and conveniently with Emirates NBD credit card. Best of all, it is accepted anywhere in the world.
- Easy Installment Plans: Card members can convert big purchases on the Emirates NBD credit card into low-interest monthly installments through the “0% Easy Installment Plan”. The Easy Installment Plan is available for tenors of 6 to 12 months. From jewellery, electronics, home décor to entertainment & travel, the cardholder can shop anything at participating merchants with the 0% installment plan and repay it later for up to 6-12 months.
- Interest-Free Days: The Emirates NBD credit card provides the card member a maximum of fifty-five ‘interest-free’ days, provided the card member continues to pay the full outstanding balance by the due date of payment.
- Flexible Payment Options: Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card provides the flexibility to pay as little as five percent of the outstanding amount each month. Cardholders can carry forward the balance to the next statement. However, the cardholder has an option to pay 5%, 10%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of their card outstanding amount every month.
- Cash Advance or Cash Withdrawal: The cardholder can withdraw cash up to 50% of the total credit limit as instant cash with Emirates NBD credit card at more than 810,000 ATMs worldwide. Else, members of this card can get instant cash at any bank branch around the globe displaying the VISA or MasterCard Logos. Please note that a cash advance charges (or foreign currency equivalent, where it is applicable), whichever is greater, will be charged.
- SMS Alerts: This feature of the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card combines security & convenience in one highly functional service. Real-time SMS alert feature of this credit card allows the card member to keep track of all offers, expenditure, withdrawals, balance transfers, and more. Best of all, the cardholder can immediately identify unauthorized use with the help of this advanced feature.
- 24-Hour Assistance: Cardholders of this Emirates NBD credit card are given 24-hour assistance. They can call on +971 600 54 0000, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for resolving their any sort of doubts or queries related to this credit card.
- Online Access: The cardholder can enjoy online access to the card account from anywhere in the world. The advance feature of online access allows the cardholder to monitor their card balances and transactions. In addition to this, they can easily make payments from their Emirates NBD Account.
- Free 24x7 Roadside Assistance: Emirates NBD credit card offers complimentary roadside assistance to its cardholders that includes towing, recovery service, battery boost, and fuel delivery. The cardholder can enjoy this complimentary service three times a year.
Benefits of the Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
From ultimate travel privileges and golf benefits to discounted dining offers, this Emirates NBD credit card grants all types of benefits to meet one’s lifestyle. Following are the benefits of this credit card:
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: This card lets its cardholders to escape the bustle of busy airports by providing them the unlimited complimentary airport lounge access at specific Middle East airports. The cardholder can simply relax either before taking off or after disembarking by presenting the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card at the reception of the airport lounge. Please note that the only cardholders can enjoy unlimited complimentary lounge access for themselves. Additional guests will be charged to this card at the rate of 27$ per guest for every visit.
- Concierge Services: Members of Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy plenty of luxurious benefits. Here is a list of service offered by the expert concierge team:
- Airport Transfers – Up to 2 drops per the calendar year all over the UAE
- Visit Visa submission at Dubai & Abu Dhabi Airport 4 times in one year
- Local courier service within UAE up to 6 times per the calendar year.
- Pick up & delivery of the car in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for ‘Car Servicing & Car Registration’ one time in a year.
- Golf privileges: Members of this Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy complimentary golf at the 5 leading golf courses across the UAE. Following are the golf courses where one can enjoy golf privileges:
- Yas Links Golf Club
- Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club
- The Track Meydan Golf Club
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- Address Montgomerie
Please note that a nominal processing fee of AED 10 is applicable per booking.
- Valet Parking: Card members of the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card can enjoy four complimentary valet parking services for one hour at specific popular shopping malls. All they need to present this Emirates NBD credit card at the location in order to enjoy the valet service. Following are the locations that offer this service:
- Main entrance of the Yas Mall
- Main entrance of the Khalidiya Mall
- Main entrance of the Yas WaterWorld
- Main entrance of the Ferrari World
Please note that this service is not valid for “VIP Valet Parking”. It is only valid for “Standard valet parking”
- Movie Offers: Book movie ticket online at VOX Cinemas using Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card every Sunday to enjoy 50% off on movie tickets. Members of this credit card can purchase a maximum of four discounted movie tickets per transaction and ten tickets per month. In addition to this, Emirates NBD credit card VOX Cinemas Offer is valid for Standard 2D & 3D, MAX, VIP, 4DX, KIDS sessions as well as Standard area seats at the “Virgin MAX” at IMAX & City Centre, Deira.
- International Medical & Travel Assistance: To provide a pleasant and hassle-free travel experience, Emirates NBD credit card members are given complimentary International Medical & Travel Assistance Service. It helps the card members and their immediate family members when they are travelling together to a location outside of their principal country of residence for up to 90 days. This complimentary service offers medical telephone advice by putting the member of the card in touch with a local and expert medical service provider and with someone to monitor the medical condition until card members are well.
- Purchase Protection: The Emirates NBD credit card offers coverage for newly purchased goods, stating that newly brought goods that are lost, stolen, or damaged is eligible to be replaced or reimbursed.
- Protect Plus Insurance: With the ‘Protect Plus Insurance’, the card member can enjoy the spending power of the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card with the assurance that, in the event of any unforeseen situations, the outstanding balance of the card will be taken care of. Members of this credit card can enjoy 2 months complimentary cover after paying a nominal rate on the outstanding balance of the credit card. Moreover, Protect Plus Insurance covers the following:
- Natural death
- Job Loss cover
- Critical Illness
- Permanent total disability
- Hospital cash benefit
- DoubleSecure: This is basically an online authentication tool that has made online shopping safe and secure. With this, cardholders can enjoy additional security when making an online purchase at any of the participating online merchants. They are just required to enter a “One-time Authentication Code” when paying with the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card. The Authentication code will be sent to the cardholder’s registered mobile number as well as an email address. In this way, even if someone knows the credit card number, they will not able to complete the transaction without this Authentication Code. Thus, it ensures the absolute safety and security of the card.
- Extended Warranty: Purchase any item with the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card and the purchased goods may be eligible for the benefit of an extended warranty. Basically, an extended warranty benefit doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for an item purchased with this Emirates NBD credit card.
- Bon Appetit Dining Program: With Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card, the cardholder can enjoy up to 30% off at more than 2000 restaurants all over the UAE under this exclusive dining program offered by Emirates NBD.
- LiveWell Program: Members of this credit card can enjoy a wide range of exclusive offers and discounts up to 50% at more than 500 Spas, Gyms, Medical & Wellness Centres, Salons, and more.
- Visa Privileges & Offers: This card provides luxurious privileges, generous savings, beautiful gifts, and amazing opportunities to Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card
- Salik Auto Top Up: By activating this facility, card members don’t need to remember to recharge their Salik Account when the account’s balance reduces. They just need to set up their Salik Auto recharge either through online or mobile banking. Afterward, the credit limit of the credit card will be utilized to increase the top up amount.
- Utility Bill Payments: With this Emirates NBD credit card, one can easily pay their DEWA, Etisalat, and Empost (i.e. Emirates Post) bills online conveniently.
- Air Tickets & Holiday Packages Discount: Besides enjoying a wide range of lifestyle and dining offers, cardholders can also get a range of discounted travel offers. As Emirates NBD credit card offers 3% discount on flight tickets and up to 7% discount on holiday packages. These discounted offers can easily be accessed through the Travel Desk of Emirates NBD. Please note that the discount is applicable on ‘Dnata’ base rate (excluding all the taxes & surcharges).
Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card Rewards Programme
On using the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card either for domestic or international retail spending, members of this ENBD credit card can earn “Plus Points” that allows them to get great rewards. The cardholder can easily earn Plus Points anywhere in the world and redeem them for gift vouchers from leading merchants, frequent flyer miles from almost all the famous airlines, annual fee waivers or cashback. Following are the rewards on this card:
- With every AED 100 spend on retail (either domestic or international), the member of this Emirates NBD credit card earns up to 2 plus points
- Retail spends made under the category ‘Groceries and Supermarket’, ‘Insurance, and Car dealership related’ will earn 0.4% Plus Points for a spend of AED 1000, therefore the cardholder will earn 4 Plus Points
- Retail spends made under the category ‘Government Services’ (including utility bill payments), ‘Petroleum’, ‘Telecommunication Payment’, ‘Real Estate’, ‘Education’, will earn 0.2% Plus Points for a spend of AED 1000, therefore the card member will earn 2 Plus Points
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
The following eligibility criteria should be met by the applicant seeking Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card:
- The minimum age of 21 years is required to be eligible for this credit card.
- Both UAE Nationals & Expats are eligible
- The applicant must have a valid source of income to get this card
- The applicant must have a good credit history to qualify for this Emirates NBD credit card.
Top Reasons To Get Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
The ENBD Platinum Credit Card grants card members an immense variety of benefits, features, and rewards. It is literally rare to find a card that can match these amazing benefits. There are just some top reasons why customers in the UAE covet the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card so highly:
1. Instant Cash
This card allows its cardholders to withdraw cash up to 50% of the total credit limit as immediate cash in times of financial need. Therefore, it does not let them face any sort of cash crunch, giving them access to withdraw cash at more than 810,000 ATMs worldwide as well as bank branch around the globe displaying the VISA or MasterCard Logos.
2. Privileges & Benefits
Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card offers all the privileges and benefits that meet one’s lifestyle. From ultimate travel benefits to dining privileges, it offers a variety of benefits to its card members, allowing them to live life to the fullest.
3. Family Cards
Share the amazing benefits and privileges of Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card with family members through the easily available supplementary Emirates NBD cards. Best of all, supplementary cards are offered at no cost.
4. Easy Payment Plan(EPP)
Emirates NBD Credit Card EPP features allow the cardholders to convert any purchase on their Emirates NBD Visa Platinum credit card into low-interest monthly installments. The Emirates NBD credit card easy payment plan is available for tenors of 6 to 12 months at the lowest monthly interest rate.
5. Mobile Transactions
All Emirates NBD cards qualify for the card-less purchasing mobile apps, namely Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Emirates Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay, and Fitbit Pay. The Apple Pay app allows the card members to store their Emirates NBD credit card on their Smartphone and pay at eligible vendors directly through the mobile app itself. The Emirates Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, and Fitbit Pay app works in a similar way through phone or smartwatch.
Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card Offers
With the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card, the cardholder can get several offers and deals as it grants amazing discounted travel, shopping, dining, lifestyle, and entertainment offers in 3100 locations.
Fees & Charges of Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
There are some Emirates Credit Card fees & charges that every cardholder must know before get started using it to avoid unnecessary penalty & fines. Following are the fees & charges of the ENBD Platinum Credit Card:
|Description||Emirates Credit Card Charges|
|Annual membership charge of the primary card||AED 199|
|Finance charges on retail purchase (per month)||3.25%|
|Finance charges on cash advance (per month)||3.25%|
|Supplementary card annual charges||Free|
|Cash advance charges||3% or AED 99 (which is greater)|
|Over limit charges||AED 279|
|Late Payment Charges||AED 230|
|Foreign currency transaction charges
||1.99% for both|
|Charges of card replacement||AED 20|
|Cheque & direct debit return charges||AED 100|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 10|
|Paper statement charges (per month)||AED 5|
|Duplicate statement charges
|0% installment plan (per transaction)||AED 49|
|Cancellation charges of installment plans or balance transfer or balance conversion||3% of the principal outstanding amount or AED 250, (whichever is greater)|
|International delivery fees||AED 150|
|Cash advance limit||50% of the available credit limit|
|Minimum payment due||AED 100 or 5% (whichever is greater)|
|Payment due date||25 days|
How to Apply For Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card?
Interested people can easily apply for the Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card either by visiting the nearest Emirates NBD branch or through online. Else, they can also apply for credit card through phone.
- Online Applications: Applying online for the Emirates NBD Credit Card is not only the most convenient way but also it is the fastest way. An applicant is simply required to visit the official website of the Emirates NBD then he/she need to click on the credit card section and choose the Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card and click on the apply button. Afterward, the applicant will be asked to fill in the application form with all the necessary details and then click on the submit button. Upon successful submission of the application form, the applicant will receive a call from the bank within 3-5 working days.
- Offline Applications: Alternatively, applicants can directly apply for this credit card offline by visiting the nearest branch of Emirates NBD.
- Through the Phone: The applicants can also apply for the Emirates NBD Credit Card through the phone. They can contact an Emirates NBD representative via phone on:
- 600 54 0000 within UAE, and
- +971 600 54 0000 for International
Documents Required To Apply For Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
In order to complete the Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card application, applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of a valid Emirates ID along with the Passport copy for Identification
- Latest salary certificate for salaried individuals
- Trade License for self-employed individuals
- Security Cheque
- Bank statements of the last three months (Mini Statement if in case provided Bank statements were not original)
Documents Required To Apply For Supplementary Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
Following are the required documents for supplementary Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- The supplementary applicant is required to submit EIDA or Passport for identification
- Original Emirates NBD credit card of the primary cardholder for sighting
List of Required Documents for Increasing the credit Card Limit
Given below are the required documents for increasing the credit Card Limit:
- Emirates ID or original passport along with the copy of ID proof and Passport with Visa Page for the identification
- Salaried Individuals banking with Emirates NBD is required to submit the latest salary certificate which should not be older than one month. In addition to this, they need to submit the pay slip in case of salary variance over 10%.
- Non-Salaried Individuals banking with Emirates NBD is required to submit the latest salary certificate (Not older than one month and pay slip in case of salary variance over 10%. In addition to this, they need to submit the original bank statements of the last 3 months.
- Self-employed individuals are required to provide a valid trade license, Memorandum of Association (MOA), latest three months old bank statements of the company’s account (or if holding an individual account with some another bank, latest three months old bank statements will also be required) in case if the applicant is a Non Emirates NBD account holder.
*Please note that additional documents may be required as per the Bank’s discretion.
Emirates NBD Visa Platinum Credit Card FAQ's
Q.1. How do I enroll myself in the new ‘Plus Point’ rewards programme?
Well, enrollment into the new ‘Plus Point’ rewards programme is absolutely free. You will be automatically enrolled upon activating your Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card.
Q.2. What are the selected Middle East Airports where I can enjoy unlimited lounge access?
You can enjoy unlimited complimentary lounge access at specific Middle East airports. Following are the airport lounges:
|Cairo (CAI)||1st Class Lounge T 1 & T 3|
|Abu Dhabi||Diamond Airport Lounge|
|Dubai (DWC)||Marhaba Airport Lounge Terminal C 1|
|Amman (AMM)||Petra VIP Airport Lounge|
|Jeddah (JED)||1st Class Lounge North Terminal|
Q.3. How can I pay my Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card bill payment?
You can easily make your Emirates NBD Credit Card bill by using the following ways:
- Facility of Direct Debit: You are required to sign up for the facility of direct debit from your Emirates NBD Bank Account which will ensure that your credit card bill is cleared on the card’s payment due date.
- Banknet: If you already have Emirates NBD Bank Account then you can easily sign up for the secure online banking – “Banknet”- anytime and anywhere in the world. Through this, you can conveniently make your credit card bill payment from your Emirates NBD Bank Account.
- Cash Deposits Machines (CDMs): Emirates NBD Cash Deposits Machines are located at all the branches of Emirates NBD as well as at some popular shopping malls and other accessible locations all over the UAE. You can easily make either cash payment or cheque payments by visiting any of the over 120 located Emirates NBD Cash Deposits Machines.
- At any of the Branch of UAE Exchange: You can easily make the cash payment towards your credit card balance by visiting any of the 79 situated branches of UAE Exchange.
- At any of the AI Ansari Exchange Branch: You can easily make a cash payment towards your ENBD credit card balance by visiting any of the 79 located AI Ansari Exchange
Q.4. Do I need to maintain an average monthly spend to enjoy Emirates NBD Credit Card benefits?
Members of this card will enjoy complimentary access to premium airport lounges, complimentary valet parking, Concierge services, and golf privileges on maintaining an average monthly spend AED 5,000. Card members whose average spends in the previous three months are below AED 5000 will be charged AED 99 per service availed on Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card.
Q.5. How can I redeem my collected Plus Points with Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card?
You can easily redeem your Plus Points with a range of categories including fashion, travel, electronics, malls, jewellery, watches, and cash back. Either you can redeem them through Internet banking or you can directly call on 600 54 0000 which is the Emirates NBD helpline number.
Q.6. What is a credit card e-statement?
Credit card e-statement is basically an electronic version of the credit card statement. This statement will be sent on your registered email address in the same frequency of the paper statement. Thus, you can easily view, save, or print your credit card e-statement right from your system.
Q.7. what is exactly the “Minimum Amount Due”?
Minimum Amount Due simply means the amount that you are required to pay on or before the payment due date in order to avoid the late payment charges. The minimum amount to be paid every month is 5 percent of the current balance or 100 AED whichever is greater. Please note that if you only pay the Minimum Amount Due then the remaining amount will be carried over to the next month’s statement with all the applicable finance charges.
Q.8. How many supplementary Emirates NBD Platinum Credit Card can I avail for my family members?
You can avail of up to five supplementary Emirates NBD Cards to share a wide range of benefits and privilege with your family members. Keep in mind that the primary cardholder and supplementary card member will share a single credit limit.
Q.9. What am I supposed to do if I lose my credit card or it is stolen?
If your credit card is lost or stolen, you are immediately required to inform the bank by calling on 600 54 0000 within UAE and +971 600 54 0000 outside the UAE. You can call on these helpline numbers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This should be done from your side as soon as possible to protect your card from any unauthorized use. The bank will provide you a replacement card. Well, you may also block and replace your credit card through mobile banking.
Q.10. What is a LoungeKey Program?
LoungeKey is basically an airport lounge benefit that provides complimentary access to more than 500 premium airport lounges in over 300 cities worldwide. Card members of the Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy this privilege irrespective of the airline and travel class.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards