Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card is one of the best credit cards that provide a wide range of amazing benefits, personal privileges, modified services, and amazing offers to suit one’s lifestyle. This Emirates NBD credit card stands out from the rest due to its incomparable benefits and features. Best of all, it offers “Plus Points” that can easily be redeemed against air tickets, annual fee waiver, and cashback.
Features of the Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card
The features offered on Emirates NBD Infinite credit card are amongst some of the best in the world. Following are the main features of this Emirates NBD credit card that make it one of the best credit cards:
- Contactless Payments: Emirates NBD credit card allow its card members to make contactless payments by using their phone or smart watch. Without any doubt, contactless payments are secure, convenient, and take barely a few seconds. It ensures a high level of security and accepted anywhere, making easy for the card member to pay quickly and conveniently with Emirates NBD credit card.
- Easy Installment Plans: Emirates NBD credit card allows its cardholder to purchase anything irrespective of being tensed about paying in one go. As members of this credit card can convert their big purchases into easy to pay installments. From jewellery, electronics, home decor, entertainment & travel, the cardholder can shop anything at participating merchants with the 0% installment plan.
- Interest-Free Days: The Emirates NBD credit card grants the cardholder a maximum of 55 interest-free days, provided the cardholder continue to pay their outstanding balance in full, by the payment due date.
- Flexible Payment Options: card members of Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy the flexibility to pay as little as five percent of the outstanding amount each month. They can carry forward the balance to the next statement. However, the cardholder has an option to pay 5%, 10%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of their card outstanding amount every month.
- Instant Cash: The card member can get instant access to up to 50% of the total credit limit as instant cash with this credit card at more than 810,000 ATMs worldwide. Else, the cardholder can enjoy instant cash at any bank branch around the globe displaying the VISA or MasterCard Logos. Please keep in mind that a cash advance charges (or foreign currency equivalent, where it is applicable), whichever is higher, will be charged.
- SMS Alerts: This Emirates NBD credit card feature combines convenience and security in one highly functional service. Real-time SMS alert feature of this credit card allows the cardholder to keep track of expenditure, offers, balance transfers, withdrawals, and more. In addition to this, the cardholder can immediately identify unauthorized use.
- 24-Hour Assistance: Card members of Emirates NBD Infinite credit card are given 24-hour assistance. They can call on +971 600 54 0000, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for resolving any kind of queries and doubt related to the card.
- Online banking Access: The card member can enjoy online access to the card account from anywhere in the world. It allows the cardholder to monitor their card balances and transactions as well as make payments from their Emirates NBD Account.
- Free 24x7 Roadside Assistance: Emirates NBD credit card offers hassle-free roadside assistance that includes towing, recovery service, battery boost, and fuel delivery. The card member can enjoy this complimentary service three times a year.
Benefits of the Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card
The Emirates NBD credit card offers a wide range of amazing benefits from travel privileges to lifestyle benefits. The benefits offered by the Emirates NBD credit card are as follows:
a. Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: Member of this credit card can enjoy unlimited access to more than 1000 leading airport lounges in 300+ cities across the globe. This offer is applicable to all airlines as well as travel classes. The cardholder is simply required to present this Emirates NBD Infinite credit card at the reception of any of the participating Lounge key Program airport lounge for instant entrance and enjoying this amazing privilege.
Please note the following points to get a hassle-free experience:
- The cardholders of Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy unlimited free airport lounge access for themselves. In addition to this, one accompanying guest is also allowed to get complimentary access to the airport lounge.
- Additional guests will have to pay 27$ per visit for availing the airport lounge access
- Card members need to mention ‘Lounge Key’ to reception staff in order to enjoy this service.
b. Concierge Services: Cardholders of Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy several luxurious services offered by the expert’s team in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. These complimentary services are as follows:
- Airport Transfers – Up to 4 drops per the calendar year across the UAE
- Visit Visa submission at Dubai & Abu Dhabi Airport 6 times in one year
- Local courier service within the United Arab Emirates up to 12 times per the calendar year.
- Pick up & delivery of the car in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for ‘Car Servicing & Car Registration’ in a year
c. Golf Benefits: The cardholder of Emirates NBD Infinite credit card can enjoy complimentary golf at the top 5 leading golf courses in the UAE. Below-mentioned are the golf courses:
- Yas Links Golf Club
- The Track Meydan Golf Club
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- Address Montgomerie
- Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club
d. Valet Parking: Card members of Emirates NBD Infinite credit card can avail of four complimentary valet parking services for one hour at specific popular shopping malls. They are just required to present this credit card at the location to enjoy the valet service. Following are the locations:
- Main entrance of the Yas Mall
- Main entrance of the Khalidiya Mall
- Main entrance of the Yas WaterWorld
- Main entrance of the Ferrari World
e. Dining Discount – Cardholders of this credit card can get an exclusive dining experience. With the Emirates NBD card dining offers, they can enjoy up to 30% off at more than 2000 restaurants across the UAE under the Bon Appetit Program offered by Emirates NBD.
f. LiveWell Program: The card member can enjoy a wide range of amazing offers and discounts up to 50% at more than 500 Spas, Gyms, Medical & Wellness Centres, Salons, and more.
g. Salik Auto Top Up: By enabling this facility, the cardholders don’t have to remember to recharge their Salik Account when the account’s balance reduces. They just need to set up their Salik Auto recharge either through online or mobile banking. Thereafter, the credit limit of the credit card will be utilized to increase the top up amount.
h. Payment of Utility Bills: With Emirates NBD Infinite credit card, one can easily pay their DEWA, Etisalat, and Empost (i.e. Emirates Post) bills online in a hassle-free manner.
i. Air Tickets & Holiday Packages Discount: This card is one of the best credit cards any avid traveler can opt for. As Emirates NBD credit card offers 3% discount on flight tickets and up to 7% discount on holiday packages. These discounted offers can easily be accessed through the Travel Desk of Emirates NBD. Please note that the discount is applicable on ‘Dnata’ base rate (excluding all the taxes & surcharges).
j. Insurance Benefits: The Emirates NBD credit card offers a wide range of insurance benefits to its card members, ensuring them an optimum safety and security. Following are the insurance benefits provided by the Emirates NBD credit card:
a. Protect Plus Insurance: With the ‘Protect Plus’ insurance, the cardholder can enjoy the spending power of the Emirates NBD credit card with the assurance that, in the event of any unfortunate situations, the outstanding balance of the card will be taken care of. Members of the card can enjoy 2 months complimentary cover after paying a nominal rate on the outstanding balance of the credit card. Moreover, Protect Plus Insurance covers the following:
- Natural death
- Job Loss cover
- Critical Illness
- Permanent total disability
- Hospital cash benefit
b. Extended Warranty: Purchase any item with the Emirates NBD credit card and the purchased items may be eligible for the benefit of an extended warranty. Basically, an extended warranty benefit doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for an item purchased through the Emirates NBD Infinite credit card.
c. Purchase Protection: The Emirates NBD credit card offers coverage for newly purchased items, stating that any newly brought item that is lost, stolen, or damaged is eligible to be reimbursed or replaced.
d. DoubleSecure: With this, card members can enjoy additional security when making an online purchase at any of the participating online merchants. They are just required to enter a “One-time Authentication Code” when paying with the Emirates NBD credit card. The Authentication code will be sent to the cardholder’s registered mobile number as well as an email address. In this manner, even if someone knows the credit card number, they will not able to complete the transaction without this Authentication Code. Thus, it ensures the absolute safety and security of the card.
e. International Medical & Travel Assistance: To ensure a pleasant and hassle-free travel experience, Emirates NBD Infinite credit card members are given complimentary International Medical & Travel Assistance Service. It helps the cardholders and their immediate family members when they are travelling together to a location outside of their principal country of residence for up to 90 days. This complimentary service grants medical telephone advice by putting the cardholder in touch with a local and expert medical service provider and with someone to monitor the medical condition until card members are well.
Rewards Feature of the Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Infinite credit card allows its cardholder to earn rewards in terms of plus points on all his/her retail spends. The “Plus Points” can easily be redeemed instantly for gift vouchers from popular merchants, annual membership fee waivers, and frequent flyer miles of leading airlines or cash back. Following are the rewards on this credit card:
- With every AED 100 spend on retail (either domestic or internationally), the member of this card earns 2 plus points
- Retail spends made under the category ‘Groceries and Supermarket’, ‘Insurance, and Car dealership related’ will earn 0.4% Plus Points for a spend of AED 1000, therefore the card member will earn 4 Plus Points
- Retail spends made under the category ‘Government Services’ (including utility bill payments), ‘Petroleum’, ‘Real Estate’, ‘Education’ will earn 0.2% Plus Points for a spend of AED 1000, therefore the card member will earn 2 Plus Points
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card
The basic eligibility to apply for Emirates NBD Infinite credit card is given below:
- To be eligible for this credit card, the minimum age of 21 years is required
- Both UAE nationals & expats are eligible
- To get this credit card, the applicant must have valid proof of income.
- Good credit history is also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Emirates NBD credit card.
Top Reasons to Get Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card
There are several reasons to get this Emirates NBD credit card and some of the main reasons are given below:
Easy Installment Plans
This is one of the best features of the Emirates NBD credit card that is available in 0% interest schemes with tenors of 6 to 12 months. It lets the cardholder to convert large transactions into easy to pay monthly installments at many participating merchants. Therefore, the card member can make big purchases and pay it in installments in a hassle-free manner.
The cardholder can avail of up to 50% of the total credit limit as immediate cash in times of financial emergency. The feature of instant cash on Emirates NBD credit card affords the card members financial liquidity in their time of need.
The member of this Emirates NBD credit card can make contactless payments by using their phone or smart watch. The contactless payments are fast, secure, and convenient.
As mentioned in the earlier sections, Emirates NBD credit card grants a wide range of benefits to its card members. These benefits range from discounted dining and shopping offers to complimentary access to premium airport lounges and even rewards on retail spends. The Emirates NBD credit card benefits are so diverse that allows the cardholder to save at almost their each spends.
Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card Offers
The Emirates NBD credit card grants plenty of discounts and offers in almost 3100 locations. From travel and dining offers to discounted shopping offers, this card has everything for all types of spenders.
Fees & Charges of Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card
Following are the Emirates Credit Card fees & charges:
|Description||Emirates Credit Card Charges|
|Annual fee of the primary card||AED 1500|
|Finance charges on retail purchase||2.99% per month|
|Finance charges on cash advance||2.99% per month|
|Supplementary card annual fee||Free|
|Cash advance charges||3% or AED 99, which is greater|
|Over limit charges||AED 279|
|Late Payment Charges||AED 230|
|Foreign currency transaction charges
||1.99% for both|
|Charges of card replacement||AED 20|
|Cheque & direct debit return charges||AED 100|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 10|
|Charges of the paper statement (per month)||AED 5|
|Duplicate statement charges
|0% installment plan per transaction||AED 49|
|Cancellation charges of installment plans or balance transfer or balance conversion||3% of the principal outstanding amount or AED 250, (whichever is greater)|
|International delivery fees||AED 150|
|Cash advance limit||50% of the available credit limit|
|Minimum payment due||5% or AED 100, (whichever is greater)|
|Payment due date||25 days|
How To Apply for Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card?
The applicants who want to obtain Emirates NBD credit card can apply easily either by visiting the nearest branch of the bank or through phone or through online.
- Online Applications: Applying for a credit card online is the most convenient and fastest way. An applicant is simply required to visit the official website of the bank, choose the desired card and apply for it instantly. He/she will be asked to fill in the application form with all the required details and then click on the submit button. Upon successful submission of the application form, the bank representative will call the applicant within 3-5 working days.
- Offline Applications: All those applicants who are still not comfortable applying for the credit card online can visit the nearest branch of the bank to apply directly for the Emirates NBD credit card.
- Through Phone: The applicants also have an option to apply for the Emirates NBD Infinite credit card through the phone. They can contact an Emirates NBD representative via phone on:
- 600 54 0000 within UAE, and
- +971 600 54 0000 for International
Documents Required To Apply For Emirates NBD credit card
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to complete the Emirates NBD Infinite credit card application:
- Original and photocopy of a valid Emirates ID along with the copy of Passport for Identification
- Latest salary certificate for salaried individuals
- Trade License for self-employed individuals
- Security Cheque (Signed)
- Bank statements of the last three months
*Please note that additional documents may be required as per the Bank’s discretion.
Emirates NBD Visa Infinite Credit Card FAQ's
Q.1. What is 0% installment plan and what is the use of it?
0% installment plan is an amazing feature of the Emirates NBD credit card that allows you to convert your credit card big purchases made at participating outlets in easy to pay monthly installments at zero interest. Therefore, you can buy anything you want and then repay the amount in installments for up to 6 months.
Q.2. How do I earn Plus Points and where can I redeem them?
In order to earn Plus Points, use your Emirates NBD credit card for all domestic and international retail spends. You will be rewarded every time for using the credit card. However, you can easily redeem your “Plus Points” for gift vouchers from the famous merchants, annual fees waiver, cash back, or frequent flyer miles from the leading airlines.
Q.3. What exactly is Emirates NBD DoubleSecure?
Emirates NBD “DoubleSecure” is basically a tool of online authentication that provides you absolute peace of mind every time when you make an online purchase at any of the participating
“Verified” Visa or MasterCard merchant’s website by using the Emirates NBD credit card. The advance feature of Emirates NBD “DoubleSecure” ensures that only the cardholder can complete an online transaction using his/her credit card as it requires you to enter a “One-time Authentication code” sent to your registered mobile number or email address. Therefore, this feature protects your card from any sort of fraud online transaction.
Best of all, the member of this credit card can take advantage of this additional security feature at no cost.
Q.4. What I supposed to do I have lost my credit card while travelling outside the UAE?
First of all, you need to call on +971 4 600 54000 in order to block the card. Afterward, you may place a request for a replacement card. The bank will issue the card and shipped it to you at your International location.
Please note that the bank will charge a nominal replacement fee.
Q.5. Can supplementary Emirates NBD credit card members also enjoy the benefit of Protect Plus Cover?
Supplementary cardholders are not covered under the “Protect Plus Cover” as it is applicable only on primary card members.
Q.6. What is the age limit of Protect Plus cover with Emirates NBD credit card?
- For death and total disablement, the minimum age is 18 years old while the maximum age is 69 years.
- For critical illness and involuntary loss of employment, the minimum age is 18 years old and the maximum age is 59 years.
Q.7. Does the supplementary Emirates NBD credit card member also require to register at LoungeKey to enjoy the complimentary airport lounge access?
Well, yes! Primary as well as supplementary cardholders of Emirates NBD credit card need to register at LoungeKey in order to enjoy the benefit of this program.
Q.8. What are the tenure options available for an Installment Payment Plan on this credit card?
The installment payment plan feature of the Emirates NBD credit card gives you the flexibility to convert retail purchase (above AED 750) at a low-interest rate. You can enjoy the repayment option from 3 to 36 months installments.
Q.9. How many supplementary Emirates NBD cards can I have?
You can get up to five supplementary cards. You and your supplementary card members will share a single credit limit.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards