Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
About Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card is issued by MasterCard is also known as Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card. Each of the Emirates NBD cards is loaded with a wide range of benefits, features, and rewards. The Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card does also offer an array of benefits, privileges, and rewards to its cardholders in terms of Lifestyle benefits, rewards benefits, and several other benefits.
Features of the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card offers unmatched and unparallel features that other credit cards can’t simply match. Following are the features that give the customer a strong reason to opt for this card:
- Contactless Payment: The cardholder of the Emirates NBD credit card can easily make contactless payment through their phone or smart watch. Not only it ensures a high level of security and safety but also allows the member of this card to make payment quickly and conveniently with this Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card.
- Easy Installment Plans (EPP): The Emirates NBD credit card EPP feature allows the card members to convert their credit card purchases made at participating outlets in easy to pay monthly installments at zero interest. From home decor, jewellery, electronics to entertainment, travel & many more, members of this credit card can purchase anything at a wide range of selected outlets and repay the amount up to 6 to 12 months.
- Interest-free Period: The Emirates NBD credit card provides up to fifty-five interest-free days, provided the cardholder continue to pay their full outstanding balance by the due date of payment.
- Flexible Payment Options: Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card members can enjoy the privilege of paying as little as five percent of their outstanding balance every month. And then, they can carry forward the balance to the next month’s statement. Although the card members have an option to pay 5 percent, 10 percent, 25 percent, 50 percent, or 100 percent of their card outstanding balance every month.
- Instant Cash: Members of the Titanium MasterCard Emirates NBD credit card can withdraw cash up to 50% of the available credit limit as instant cash at more than 810,000 ATMs across the globe. Else, cardholders can withdraw instant cash at any of the Emirates NBD branch around the globe displaying the VISA or MasterCard Logos. Please note that a cash advance charges (or foreign currency equivalent, where it is applicable), whichever is greater, will be charged.
- SMS Alerts: Real-time ‘SMS alert’ feature of the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card ensures absolutely security and safety. Through this advanced feature, card members can keep an eye on their every expenditure, withdrawal, balance transfer, and more. Also, they can get updated about all the exclusive offers. Best of all, any unauthorized use of the card can easily be indentified with the help of this feature.
- 24-Hour Assistance: Card members of the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card are given 24-hour assistance. They can freely call on +971 600 54 0000 round the clock for resolving any of their doubt or query regarding the Emirates credit card.
- Online Access: With the help of this amazing feature, cardholders can enjoy online access to their card account from anywhere in the world. It basically allows them to monitor their transactions and card balances as well as they can make payments from the Emirates NBD account.
- Free 24x7 Roadside Assistance: Cardholders of the Emirates NBD credit card are given a complimentary round the clock roadside assistance. It includes a wide range of services such as towing, recovery service, battery boost, and fuel delivery. But keep in mind that the usage is restricted to three times a year.
Benefits of the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card members will get access to an array of lifestyle benefits. Given below are some of the major benefits of this credit card:
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access: The cardholder can enjoy the free unlimited access to more than 10 VIP airport lounges in Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, and KSA. Not only this card provides complimentary access to premium airport lounges but also it grants access to several business facilities such as email, fax machines, phones, and conference spaces. Last but not the least, the members of this card will also get complimentary snacks and refreshment.
- Golf Privileges: This Emirates NBD credit card offers amazing golf privileges. The cardholder can enjoy up to 40% discount at more than 100 leading golf courses across the world. In addition to this, members of this card can also enjoy up to 15% off on all golf equipment’s.
- Dining Program: Members of the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card can get amazing dining discounts of up to 30% at more than 2000 restaurants all over the UAE under the ‘Bon Appetit’ Dining Program.
- LiveWell Program: With the Emirates NBD credit card, the cardholder can enjoy an array of exclusive offers and discounts up to 50% at more than 500 Gyms, Spas, Salons, Medical & Wellness Centres, and more.
- Salik Auto Top Up: After activating this facility of auto top-up, cardholders don’t have to remember to recharge their ‘Salik Account’ when the account’s balance reduces. They are just required to set up their Salik Auto recharge through online or mobile banking. After that, the credit limit of their credit card will be utilized to increase the top up amount.
- Utility Bill Payments: With the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card, cardholders can easily pay their Etisalat, DEWA, and Empost (i.e. Emirates Post) bills online quickly and conveniently.
- Air Tickets & Holiday Packages Discount: This credit card helps the cardholder to turn their travel dreams into reality as Emirates NBD credit card offers a range of discounted travel discounts including 3% discount on flight tickets and up to 7% discount on holiday packages. All these discounted offers can easily be accessed through the Travel Desk of Emirates NBD. Please note that this travel discount is applicable on ‘Dnata’ base rate (excluding all the taxes & surcharges).
- MasterCard Benefits: The Titanium Mastercard Emirates NBD credit card member will get some exclusive privileges such as:
- Discounted Chauffeur Rides with Careem: Members of this credit card can get discount on Careem rides. Cardholders can take their first Careem ride for free (offer valid for new Careem Customers only). In addition to this, they will get 20% off on three Careem rides in a month.
- MasterCard Buy one, get one offers: Cardholders can enjoy hundreds of complimentary buy one, get one free offer across the Middle East & Africa on dining, activities, and premium spas. Members of this Emirates NBD credit card will get the main menu item free on purchasing the one main-menu item. In addition to this, they can enjoy a free therapeutic massage for 60 minutes when ‘one therapeutic massage for 60 minutes’ is booked with the ‘MasterCard in-app’.
- MarkaVIP Online Shopping: Members of this Titanium MasterCard Emirates credit card can enjoy 15% discount on any order when they shop online with MarkaVIP throughout the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman. In order to enjoy this amazing offer, card members are simply required to visit the official website of the ‘MarkaVIP’ and enter “MASTERCARD” promo code and use the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card.
- Credit Card Fraud Protection: This is one of the amazing benefits of using this card. It provides coverage for all unauthorized charges from telephone, in-store, online purchases, and ATM withdrawals on a lost or stolen Emirates NBD Titanium MasterCard Credit Card as well as when the card is still in the card member’s possession. In addition to this, members of this card will get reimbursement of up to $1000 per occurrences & $2000 aggregate over 12 month period.
- Protect Plus Insurance: This insurance is basically provided for the Emirates NBD credit card. With this, card members can enjoy the spending power of their Emirates NBD Titanium credit card with the assurance that, in the event of an unfortunate situation, the outstanding balance of their credit card will be taken care of. Best of all, they can enjoy two months of free insurance cover after paying a nominal rate on the outstanding balance of the credit card. However, ‘Protect Plus Insurance’ covers the below-mentioned unforeseen events:
- Natural death
- Job Loss cover
- Critical Illness
- Hospital cash benefit
- Permanent total disability
- DoubleSecure: Emirates NBD credit card offers additional security and safety with DoubleSecure. This is an online authentication tool that makes online shopping experience hassle-free. With the ENBD DoubleSecure, card members can shop online at selected online merchants more conveniently. When paying with this Emirates NBD credit card, they are just required to enter a ‘one-time authentication code’ which will be sent to their registered mobile number and email address. This shows if someone knows their credit card number, they will still not be able to complete the transaction without entering the authentication code. So, whether the cardholder is shopping in a store, online, or on their mobile device, he/she can do it with all the confidence.
- Skyshopper Benefits: Card members of the Emirates NBD credit card can enjoy several Skyshopper benefits. They can save on grocery deals at Skyshopper and even they can –pay their utility and bill payments on this platform with the utmost ease.
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card Rewards Programme
Members of the Emirates NBD credit card can earn “Plus Points” on using the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card either for domestic or international retail spending. The card member can easily earn Plus Points anywhere in the world and redeem these points instantly at their favorite stores. In addition to this, they can also convert the Plus Points to frequent flyer miles, annual fee waivers or cashback.
- With every AED 100 spend on retail (either domestic or international), the card member can earn up to 1 plus points
- The cardholder can earn 4 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at ‘Groceries and Supermarket’, ‘Insurance, and Car dealership related’
- The cardholder can earn 2 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at Government Services’ (including utility bill payments), ‘Petroleum’, ‘Telecommunication Payment’, ‘Real Estate’, ‘Education’
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
The following eligibility criteria should be met by the applicant seeking an Emirates NBD credit card:
- The minimum age of 21 years is required to be eligible for the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card.
- Both UAE Nationals & Expats can apply for this credit card.
- The applicant must have a valid source of income to get this credit card
- The applicant must have a good credit history to qualify for this Emirates NBD credit card. Keep in mind that poor credit history may be one of the main reasons behind the rejection of the credit card application so make sure it should be good enough.
Top Reasons To Get Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
There are plenty of reasons to choose Emirates NBD credit card over others and some of them are highlighted below:
1. Supplementary Cards
The cardholder can avail of up to 5 supplementary Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card for their family members and share the amazing benefits of this Emirates NBD credit card with them. Best of all, the supplementary card is offered at no cost.
2. Mobile Transactions
All Emirates credit cards are eligible for the card-less purchasing mobile apps such as Google Pay, Emirates Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, and Fitbit Pay. Cardholders are required to store their Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card on their Smartphone and then they directly pay at eligible vendors through the Google Pay. Well, other mobile apps such as Emirates Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, and Fitbit Pay works in exactly a similar manner through phone or smart watch. This is undoubtedly the fastest, safest, and convenient way to make a contactless payment.
3. Easy Installment Plan (EPP)
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card’s Easy Payment Plan is available in 0 percent interest schemes with tenures of 6 to 12 months. This advanced feature of the Emirates NBD credit card lets cardholders convert their credit card retail transactions into easy to handle monthly installments.
4. Rewards & Benefits
Loaded with amazing benefits and rewards, this credit card allows its cardholders to enjoy spending while saving. Besides offering world-class benefits, this card provides ‘Plus Points’ on retail spends (either domestic or international). They can redeem these Plus Points instantly at any of their favorite stores as well as convert them to cash back or Frequent Flyer Miles.
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card Offers
- Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card members can avail various offers on dining, shopping, travelling, entertainment, wellness, and much more in 3100 locations.
- In addition to this, cardholders can enjoy hundreds of buy one, get one free offer of the best brands and outlets throughout the Middle East & Africa.
Fees & Charges of Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
There are some fees & charges associated with the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card:
|Description||Emirates Credit Card Charges|
|Annual membership fee of the primary card||AED 400|
|Finance charges on retail purchase (per month)||3.25%|
|Finance charges on cash advance (per month)||3.25%|
|Supplementary card annual charges||Free|
|Cash advance charges||3% or AED 99, which is greater|
|Over limit charges||AED 279|
|Late Payment Charges||AED 230|
|Foreign currency transaction charges
||1.99% for both|
|Charges of card replacement||AED 20|
|Cheque & direct debit return charges||AED 100|
|Charges for procuring a copy of sales voucher||AED 10|
|Paper statement charges (per month)||AED 5|
|Duplicate statement charges
|0% installment plan (per transaction)||AED 49|
|Cancellation charges of installment plans or balance transfer or balance conversion||3% of the principal outstanding amount or AED 250, (whichever is greater)|
|International delivery fees||AED 150|
|Cash advance limit||50% of the available credit limit|
|Minimum payment due||AED 100 or 5% (whichever is greater)|
|Payment due date||25 days|
How to Apply For Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
Applicants can apply for the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card by visiting any of the Emirates NBD branches or through online or through the phone.
- Applying Online: Those applicants who are comfortable in applying for Emirates NBD Credit Card online can visit the official website of the Emirates NBD. Then, click on the apply button and fill in the application form with all the required details and submit it to the bank. Upon successful submission of the credit card application form, the bank representative will call the applicant within 3-5 business days for further procedure.
- Applying Offline: There are a few people who are still not comfortable in applying for a credit card online. Such individuals can directly apply for the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card offline by visiting the nearest bank branch.
- Through phone: Apart from these two modes, applicants can also apply for the Emirates NBD credit card through the phone. They can contact an Emirates NBD representative via phone on:
- 600 54 0000 within UAE, and
- +971 600 54 0000 for International
Documents Required To Apply For Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
In order to complete the Emirates NBD Credit Card application, an applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- The applicant is required to submit the original and photocopy of a valid Emirates ID along with the Passport copy for Identification purpose.
- Security Cheque
- Recent salary pay-slips for salaried individuals
- Trade License for self-employed individuals
- Bank statements of the last 3 months (Mini Statement if in case provided Bank statements were not original)
Documents Required To Apply For Supplementary Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
Following are the required documents for supplementary Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card:
- The supplementary applicant is required to submit EIDA/Passport for identification
- Original Emirates NBD credit card of the primary cardholder for sighting
List of Required Documents for Increasing the credit Card Limit
Here is the list of some important documents which are required for increasing the credit card limit:
- A valid ‘Emirates ID’ or ‘original passport’ along with the photocopy of ID proof and Passport with Visa Page for the identification purpose
- Salaried Individuals banking with Emirates NBD is required to present the recent salary certificate which should not be older than 1 month. Additionally, they need to submit the pay slip in case of salary variance over 10%.
- Non-Salaried Individuals banking with Emirates NBD is required to submit the latest salary certificate (Not older than one month and pay slip in case of salary variance over 10%. In addition to this, they need to submit the original bank statements of the last 3 months.
- Self-employed individuals need to provide a valid trade license, Memorandum of Association (MOA), latest three months old bank statements of the company’s account (or if holding an individual account with some another bank, latest three months old bank statements will also be required) in case if the applicant is a Non Emirates NBD account holder.
*Please note that additional documents may be required as per the Bank’s discretion.
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card FAQ's
Q.1. How can I get discounted rides with Careem?
First of all, you are required to download the Careem App in your phone from the Google Play Store or App Store. After that, you need to add the Emirates NBD Titanium MasterCard Credit Card and enter “MC1RIDE” promo code when booking a ride with Careem.
In order to enjoy the 20% off on three Careem rides every month, you need to enter “MASTERCARD” promo code when booking a ride with Careem.
Q.2 How can I convert my purchases to 0% Installment payment plan?
Well, you can instantly convert your credit card purchases to 0% Installment payment plan through any of the convenient channels such as Mobile Banking, Online banking, or at Point of Sale. After login, you can choose a plan that best suit your requirements and your transactions will be converted to installment payment plan instantly.
Q.3. How can I pay my Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card bill payment?
You can easily pay your Emirates NBD Credit Card bill using any of the ways given below:
- Facility of Direct Debit: You need to sign up for the facility of direct debit from your Emirates NBD Bank Account which will ensure that your credit card bill payment is cleared on the card’s payment due date.
- Banknet: If you already have Emirates NBD Bank Account then you can easily sign up for the secure online banking – “Banknet”- anytime and anywhere in the world. Through this, you can conveniently make your credit card bill payment from your Emirates NBD Bank Account.
- Cash Deposits Machines (CDMs): Emirates NBD Cash Deposits Machines are located at all the branches of Emirates NBD as well as at some popular shopping malls and other accessible locations across the UAE. You can easily make either cash payment or cheque payments by visiting any of the over 120 located Emirates NBD Cash Deposits Machines.
- At any of the UAE Exchange Branch: You can easily make a cash payment towards your Emirates NBD credit card balance by visiting any of the 79 located UAE Exchange branches.
- At any of the AI Ansari Exchange Branch: You can easily make cash payment towards your Emirates NBD credit card balance by visiting any of the 79 located AI Ansari Exchange
Q.4. How much of my credit limit can I use for cash withdrawal transactions?
You can withdraw cash totaling up to 50% of your credit limit. You can get cash advance through ATM machines, mobile banking, and online banking platform. But please note that the cash advance charges will be applicable for availing the cash advance facility. The Cash Advance fee is charged to the card account or each Cash Advance transaction as mentioned in the Emirates NBD credit card service & price guide or as determined by the Emirates NBD subject to the bank’s sole discretion.
Q.5. How do I need to pay my credit card bill while I am travelling outside the UAE?
You may use any of the given below methods to make your credit card bill payments while you are travelling outside the UAE:
- Through the mobile banking application
- Through the online banking platform
- By asking your friends or relatives to make the credit card bill payment on your behalf through Emirates NBD cash Deposit machines (CDMs).
- Through our call center IVR by calling on the number – 600 54 0000
- Or by initiating a telegraphic transfer
Q.6. What is the late payment fee?
Late payment fees is basically the fee charged or levied to the ‘Card Account’ if the minimum payment due is not paid by the ‘Payment Due Date’. However, the late payment fee for the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card is AED 230.
Q.7. I have cancelled my credit card, do I need to return my credit card to the bank?
If you want to cancel your credit card, please ensure that you have paid the total outstanding in full and you can place a request to cancel your credit card by calling at 600 54 0000. Once you receive a confirmation from the bank that your credit card is closed, you may destroy the card plastic or cut in half diagonally.
Q.8. What is exactly ‘Protect Plus Insurance’ on my Emirates NBD credit card?
Protect Plus is basically an enhanced insurance coverage that is available on Emirates NBD credit card. It safeguards you and your family from the liability of paying the outstanding balance on your credit card in the event of an unforeseen event such as loss of life, critical illness, permanent total disability, and involuntary loss of employment. Not only this, Protect Plus Insurance also provides cash benefits to the primary cardholder’s family members in case of accidental death or hospitalization.
Q.9. What am I supposed to do if my credit card is lost or stolen?
If your credit card is lost or stolen, you need to report the bank immediately by calling on 600 54 0000 within UAE and +971 600 54 0000 outside the UAE. You can call on these helpline numbers round the clock. The bank then will freeze the credit card and replace it with a new one. Keep in mind that the longer you wait to report a missing card; the more at risk you are of paying for fraudulent credit card purchases.
Q.10. How can I get discounts on air tickets & holiday packages with Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card?
You can avail amazing discount on air tickets & holiday packages through the “Emirates NBD Travel Desk” by calling on the helpline no. 04 316 6575 in order to book your tickets. Following are the timings:
- Sunday to Thursday (8:00 AM – 05:30 PM)
- Saturday (9:00 Am – 05:30 PM)
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards