Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card is issued by MasterCard and it is also known as Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card. Each of the Emirates NBD credit card is loaded with a wide range of benefits, features, and rewards. The Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card does also offer an array of benefits, privileges, and rewards to its cardholders in terms of lifestyle benefits, rewards benefits, and several other benefits.
Features of the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card offers unmatched and unparallel features & benefits that other credit cards can’t simply match. Following are some of its exclusive features & benefits that give the customer a strong reason to opt for this card:
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
The cardholder can enjoy the free unlimited access to more than 10 VIP airport lounges in Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, and KSA. Not only this card provides complimentary access to premium airport lounges but also it grants access to several business facilities such as email, fax machines, phones, and conference spaces. Last but not the least, the members of this card will also get complimentary snacks and refreshment.
This Emirates NBD credit card offers amazing golf privileges. The cardholder can enjoy up to 40% discount at more than 100 leading golf courses across the world.
The cardholder of the Emirates NBD credit card can easily make contactless payment through their phone or smart watch. Not only it ensures a high level of security and safety but also allows the member of this card to make payment quickly and conveniently with this Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card.
Easy Installment Plans (EPP)
The Emirates NBD credit card EPP feature allows the card members to convert their credit card purchases made at participating outlets in easy to pay monthly instalments at zero interest. From home decor, jewellery, electronics to entertainment, travel & many more, members of this credit card can purchase anything at a wide range of selected outlets and repay the amount up to 6 to 12 months.
Salik Auto Top Up
After activating this facility of auto top-up, cardholders don’t have to remember to recharge their ‘Salik Account’ when the account’s balance reduces. They are just required to set up their Salik Auto recharge through online or mobile banking. After that, the credit limit of their credit card will be utilized to increase the top up amount.
Utility Bill Payments
With the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card, cardholders can easily pay their Etisalat, DEWA, and Empost (i.e. Emirates Post) bills online quickly and conveniently.
The Emirates NBD credit card provides up to 55 interest-free days, provided the cardholder continue to pay their full outstanding balance by the due date of payment.
Flexible Payment Options
Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card members can enjoy the privilege of paying as little as 5% of their outstanding balance every month. And then, they can carry forward the remaining balance to the next month’s statement. Although the card members have an option to pay 5%, 10%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of their card outstanding balance every month.
Members of the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium credit card can withdraw cash up to 50% of the available credit limit as instant cash at more than 810,000 ATMs across the globe. Else, cardholders can withdraw instant cash at any of the Emirates NBD branch around the globe displaying the VISA or MasterCard Logos.
Real-time ‘SMS alert’ feature of the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card ensures absolutely security and safety. Through this advanced feature, card members can keep an eye on their every expenditure, withdrawal, balance transfer, and more. Also, they can get updated about all the exclusive offers. Best of all, any unauthorized use of the card can easily be indentified with the help of this feature.
Card members of the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card are given 24-hour assistance. They can freely call on +971 600 54 0000 round the clock for resolving any of their doubt or query regarding this Emirates NBD credit card.
With the help of this amazing feature, cardholders can enjoy online access to their card account from anywhere in the world. It basically allows them to monitor their transactions and card balances as well as they can make payments from the Emirates NBD account.
Protect Plus Insurance
This insurance is basically provided for the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card members. With this, cardholders can enjoy the spending power of their Emirates NBD Titanium credit card with the assurance that, in the event of an unfortunate situation, the outstanding balance of their credit card will be taken care of. Best of all, they can enjoy two months of free insurance cover after paying a nominal rate on the outstanding balance of the credit card. However, ‘Protect Plus Insurance’ covers the below-mentioned unforeseen events:
- Natural death
- Job Loss cover
- Critical Illness
- Hospital cash benefit
- Permanent total disability
Emirates NBD credit card offers additional security and safety with DoubleSecure. This is an online authentication tool that makes online shopping experience hassle-free. With the ENBD DoubleSecure, card members can shop online at selected online merchants more conveniently. When paying with this Emirates NBD credit card, they are just required to enter a ‘one-time authentication code’ which will be sent to their registered mobile number and email address. This shows if someone knows their credit card number, they will still not be able to complete the transaction without entering the authentication code. So, whether the cardholder is shopping in a store, online, or on their mobile device, he/she can do it with all the confidence.
Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card Rewards & Offers
Card members can enjoy the following offers and rewards:
Plus Points- Reward Program
Card members can earn “Plus Points” on using the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card either for domestic or international retail spending anywhere in the world and redeem these points instantly at their favourite stores. In addition to this, they can also convert the Plus Points to frequent flyer miles from leading airlines, annual fee waivers or cashback. Following is the number of “Plus Points” that the cardholder can earn in different categories:
- With every AED 100 spend on retail (either domestic or international), the card member can earn up to 1 plus points.
- The cardholder can earn 4 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at ‘Groceries and Supermarket’, ‘Insurance, and Car dealership related’.
- The cardholder can earn 2 Plus Points on spending AED 1,000 at Government Services’ (including utility bill payments), ‘Petroleum’, ‘Telecommunication Payment’, ‘Real Estate’, ‘Education’.
Members of the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card can get amazing dining discounts of up to 30% at more than 2000 restaurants all over the UAE under the ‘Bon Appetit’ Dining Program.
With the Emirates NBD credit card, the cardholder can enjoy an array of exclusive offers and discounts up to 50% at more than 500 Gyms, Spas, Salons, Medical & Wellness Centres, and more.
Air Tickets & Holiday Packages Discount
This credit card helps the cardholder to turn their travel dreams into reality as Emirates NBD credit card offers a range of discounted travel discounts including 3% discount on flight tickets and up to 7% discount on holiday packages. All these discounted offers can easily be accessed through the Travel Desk of Emirates NBD. Please note that this travel discount is applicable on ‘Dnata’ base rate (excluding all the taxes & surcharges).
Card members can enjoy some exclusive MasterCard offers such as:
- Discounted Chauffeur Rides with Careem: Cardholders can enjoy 20% off on three Careem rides in a month when they travel across countries in the Middle East and book their ride with Careem using the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card.
- MasterCard Buy one, get one offers: Cardholders can enjoy more than 900 offers at over 90 destinations & more than 600 merchants. All they need to download the Mastercard Buy 1 get 1 app from the App store or Google Play store and register the 1st 8 digit of this credit card to browse these exclusive offers.
- com Offers: Card members can avail a discount of 8% on hotel booking via the Hotels.com. They can use the promo code - “VISA8”in order to enjoy this exciting offer.
- Avis Car Rental: Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card members can enjoy 15% off (maximum) on their next car rental with AVIS. Also, they can enjoy a free upgrade with every car rental across the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card
The following eligibility criteria should be met by the applicant seeking an Emirates NBD credit card:
- The minimum age of 21 years is required to be eligible for the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card.
- Both UAE Nationals & Expats can apply for this credit card.
- The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of AED 5,000.
- The applicant must have a good credit history to qualify for this Emirates NBD credit card.
Documents Required To Apply For Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card
In order to complete the Emirates NBD Credit Card application, an applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- The applicant is required to submit the original and photocopy of a valid Emirates ID along with the Passport copy for Identification purpose.
- Security Cheque
- Recent salary pay-slips for salaried individuals
- Trade License for self-employed individuals
- Bank statements of the last 3 months (Mini Statement if in case provided Bank statements were not original)
*Please note that additional documents may be required as per the Bank’s discretion.
Fees & Charges of Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card
There are some fees & charges associated with the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card:
|Fees & Charges||Amount|
Annual Membership Fees
Monthly Finance Charges
Cash Withdrawal or Advance Fee
AED 99 or 3% of the total amount (whatever higher)
Late Payment Charge
Foreign Currency Transaction Charges
Non- AED purchases- 1.99%
AED purchases- 1.99%
Card Replacement Fees
Charges on Return on Direct Debit or Cheque
0.99% on the present balance within the billing period (initial 2 months free)
International Delivery Charge
AED 150/Per credit card
0% Installment Plan Fees
AED 49 (on each transaction)
3% on principal outstanding or AED 250 (whichever is higher)
(Updated as on September 3, 2020)
FAQ's on Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card
Q1: How can I get discounted rides with Careem?
Ans: First of all, you are required to download the Careem App in your phone from the Google Play Store or App Store. After that, you need to add the Emirates NBD MasterCard Titanium Credit Card and enter “MASTERCARD” promo code when booking a ride with Careem to enjoy the 20% off on three Careem rides every month.
Q2: How can I convert my purchases to 0% Installment payment plan?
Ans: Well, you can instantly convert your credit card purchases to 0% Installment payment plan through any of the convenient channels such as Mobile Banking, Online banking, or at Point of Sale. After login, you can choose a plan that best suit your requirements and your transactions will be converted to installment payment plan instantly.
Q3: How can I pay my Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card bill payment?
Ans: You can easily pay your Emirates NBD Credit Card bill using any of the ways given below:
- Facility of Direct Debit: You need to sign up for the facility of direct debit from your Emirates NBD Bank Account which will ensure that your credit card bill payment is cleared on the card’s payment due date.
- Banknet: If you already have Emirates NBD Bank Account then you can easily sign up for the secure online banking – “Banknet”- anytime and anywhere in the world. Through this, you can conveniently make your credit card bill payment from your Emirates NBD Bank Account.
- Cash Deposits Machines (CDMs): Emirates NBD Cash Deposits Machines are located at all the branches of Emirates NBD as well as at some popular shopping malls and other accessible locations across the UAE. You can easily make either cash payment or cheque payments by visiting any of the over 120 located Emirates NBD Cash Deposits Machines.
- At any of the UAE Exchange Branch: You can easily make a cash payment towards your Emirates NBD credit card balance by visiting any of the 79 located UAE Exchange branches.
- At any of the AI Ansari Exchange Branch: You can easily make cash payment towards your Emirates NBD credit card balance by visiting any of the 79 located AI Ansari Exchange
Q4: How much of my credit limit can I use for cash withdrawal transactions?
Ans: You can withdraw cash totalling up to 50% of your credit limit. You can get cash advance through ATM machines, mobile banking, and online banking platform. But please note that the cash advance charges will be applicable for availing the cash advance facility.
Q5: What is the late payment fee?
Ans: Late payment fees is basically the fee charged or levied to the ‘Card Account’ if the minimum payment due is not paid by the ‘Payment Due Date’. However, the late payment fee for the Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card is AED 230.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- FAB Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards