Emirates NBD Starwood Preferred Guest World MasterCard Credit Card
About Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card
The cardholders can avail rich rewards and exclusive benefits using this Emirates NBD Credit Card. This credit card also offers various MasterCard and SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) benefits.
Features of Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card
Written below are a few eminent features of this Emirates NBD Credit Card
- No-interest Period: This ENBD Credit card offers up to 55 days no-interest period if the cardholder continues the payment of his total outstanding balance by due payment date.
- Flexible Options for Payment: The cardholders can pay a certain percentage of the outstanding balance on their Emirates Credit Card every month using the flexible options for payment offered by the bank. They can even carry over their balance outstanding to the following statement. The card members can make 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 percent payment of the balance outstanding monthly.
- Instant Cash: The card members can avail immediate access to a maximum 50 percent of their credit limit in the form of cash. This instant cash can be availed at 1.9+ million ATMs or at any of the bank branches across the world.
- Easy Installment Plan: This Emirates NBD Credit Card offers easy installment plans such that the cardholder can make payments in convenient monthly installments at low rate of interests.
- Payment of Utility Bill: The cardholders can pay their DEWA, Etisalat, Empower and du bills online.
- Contactless Payments: The card members can use their mobile phones and smartwatches to make safe and fast contactless payments through their ENBD Credit Cards.
- Security & Emergency Services: The cardholders can also avail services like 24/7 free roadside assistance, SMS alerts, 24/7 Customer service, online access and Protect plus insurance.
Benefits of Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card
Written below are a few exclusive benefits of this Emirates NBD Credit Card
The card members can avail free gold elite status at SPG which includes
- 25% bonus points
- Free enhanced internet
- Enhanced upgradation of rooms
- 2 pm late check-out on priority
- 20% off at spas
The Emirates NBD Credit Card Benefits include free access to 650+ premium lounges in over 300 cities throughout the world.
The card members can also avail free concierge services that include
- Airport transfers (maximum 4 drops in a year)
- Visit Visa submission at Abu Dhabi & Dubai Airport (six times in one year)
- Car Registration and services
- Domestic Courier services
Free Valet Parking
The cardholders can avail four free valet parking facility of one hour each at a few famous shopping malls in UAE.
This Emirates NBD Credit Card offers enhanced golf access these five golf courses in the UAE
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club
- Sharjah Shooting & Golf Club
- Arabian Ranches
- Address Montgomerie
Salik Auto Top-up
This Salik Top-up facility recharges the cardholder’s account automatically with the amount specified when it gets reduced to the threshold of 30 AED.
The cardholders can avail a maximum discount of 30% at 2000+ restaurants in the UAE, Europe, and the Middle East.
The card members can avail a maximum discount of 50% at 500+ spas, gyms, medical and wellness centers, salons, etc.
This ENBD Credit Card offers a maximum discount of 50% across indoor sports, theme parks, exciting adventures, marine attractions and more.
This credit card offers a number of MasterCard Benefits
- Benefits at Bicester Village Shopping Collection
- 5 Star Membership at Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Free Hotel Nights at SPG Resorts & Hotels
- Discounts on Luxury Apartments
- Discount on Cleartrip Airline
- Free Service on Fast Track Travel Visa
- Discount Careem Chauffeur Rides
- Raffles, Fairmount, and Swissotel Spa Benefits
- MasterCard Buy one get one offer through The Entertainer App
- Discounts on MYUS Shipping
This Emirates NBD bank credit card offers various insurance benefits to the cardholders
- Travel Cancellation and inconvenience Insurance that includes baggage delay and loss, Trip cancellation and curtailment, trip delays and missed connection.
- Comprehensive Travel and Medical Insurance that includes travel accident cover, emergency medical repatriation/evacuation, medical emergency, regular hospital cash benefits.
- Protection from Card Fraud
Top Reasons to Get Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card
Here are the reasons why this ENBD Credit Card is an ideal option for the applicants
- MasterCard Benefits: The card members have an option of availing various MasterCard benefits on this card which include hotel stays, dining, air tickets, spas, shipping discounts, insurance cover, shopping benefits and more at renowned partner outlets.
- Customer Assistance: This Emirates Credit Card offers assistance to its cardholders round the clock so as to help them in solving their issues, if any.
- Online Banking: The cardholders can access the safe and convenient net banking portal of the Emirates NBD for availing various banking services offered to them.
- Discounts: The cardholders can avail discount on traveling and dining at various partner outlets when the booking or payment is done using this ENBD Credit Card.
Fees & Charges on Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card
Mentioned below are the Emirates NBD Credit Card Fees & charges-
|Annual Fees on Supplementary Cards||Nil|
|Monthly Interest on Retail Purchase||3.09 percent|
|Monthly Cash Advance Interest||3.09 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal/Advance Fee||99 AED or 3 percent of the total (whatever higher)|
|Over-Limit Charge||279 AED|
|Late Payment Charge||230 AED|
|Processing Fee on Foreign Currency||Non- AED purchases- 1.99 percentAED purchases- 1.99 percent|
|Card Replacement Charge||20 AED|
|Fee on Return on Direct Debit and Cheque||100 AED|
|Sales Voucher Copy Fee||10 AED|
|Fee on Paper Statement||5 AED (monthly)|
|Fee on Duplicate Statement (each copy)||15 AED monthly for previous 3 months and 45 AED subsequently|
|Insurance Fee||0.99 percent on the current balance in the billing cycle (first two months free)|
|0 percent Installment Plan Charge||49 AED (per transaction)|
|Cancellation Fee on Installment Plans or Balance Transfer or Conversion of Balance or Dial-A-Cheque||3 percent on the outstanding principal or 250 AED (whatever higher)|
|Fee on Delivery Charges Abroad||150 AED|
|Minimum Due Payment||100 AED or 5 percent (whatever higher)|
(These charges are applicable with effect from April 1st, 2019)
Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card Rewards
- 150,000 as Bonus Points
- 75,000 points as joining bonus
- 75,000 bonus additionally
- Elite Credit: Earn five Night Elite Credits
- Earning Points: The card members can earn a maximum of six points on each USD spent on retail purchases.
How does the Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card work?
The applicant has different options to apply for this ENBD Credit Card-
- Online Banking: The applicants who wish to obtain this ENBD Credit Card online can do the same through the secure online banking portal of the bank. The applicants can conveniently apply for the credit anytime anywhere.
- Phone Banking: The applicants can also use the Emirates NBD Contact Number to avail the phone banking facility and apply for this credit card.
- Branch Application: The hopeful applicants who are not comfortable using online or phone banking facility put forward their Emirates NBD Credit Card Application through any brick and mortar branch of the credit card. All they need to do is visit their nearest branch, fill the application form and submit it.
Documents Required for Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card
The documents are required to apply for this Emirates NBD Credit Card are-
- Emirates identity card (original and a copy).
- Password (copy) for Identification purpose.
- Trade License (only for non-individuals)
- Recent Salary Certificate (for salaried employees)
- Bank statement of the recent 3 months (if bank statements aren’t original, a mini statement printed from an ATM has to be submitted)
- Security Cheque
Frequently Asked Questions on Emirates NBD SPG World MasterCard Credit Card
Q.1. How can I make a request for replacement or new card?
To make an application for a new ENBD credit card, you can visit any one of the nearest branches of the bank. You can also schedule the appointment for which you need to do is share your contact details through the bank’s website, through their call center or through online banking. You can make a request for a replacement card using the 24/7 customer service of the bank or by using the mobile banking app.
Q.2. What is the e-statement of a credit card and how can I register for the same?
E-statement of your credit card is the electronic version of your statement. This electronic statement is sent to you through your email ID just like the paper version of your statement. You can save, view or print the statement right through your computer.
All the existing cardholders are registered for e-statement of credit card automatically. The new cardholders can choose either paper statement or e-statement or both during the application for this Emirates NBD Credit Card. You can also subscribe for the e-statement facility by calling the call center of the bank on 600540000 or through their online banking portal.
Q.3. What should I do if my credit card gets lost or stolen?
If in case your credit card gets stolen or lost, it is recommended that you immediately inform the bank regarding the same by calling their call center on 600540000 (inside UAE) and +971600540000 (outside UAE). The customer service executives of the bank are available 24/7. Informing the bank in time protects the cardholders from any unauthorized use of their card. A replacement card is provided to you by the bank. You can block as well as replace your credit card using our application for mobile banking.
Q.4. What does the Payment Hierarchy mean? What is the order of payments on my credit card?
Payment hierarchy means the payment allocation on your card account. While making the payment on the credit card, payment hierarchy informs the bank that which part of your card charges is to be paid first.
The order of the payments on the credit card should be
- Fees and Charges
- Installment Schemes
- Zero percent DAC
- Cash Advance
- Purchase Transactions (Retail)
- Current Transactions
- Zero percent Balance Transfer
Q.5. How do I dispute any transaction on my Card Statement?
If you want to dispute any transaction that is charged to your credit card account on your account statement, notify it to the bank. This should be done in the written form within 30 days from the relevant account statement date.
Fill the cardholder dispute form along with the documents that Emirates bank considers pertinent to the disputed transaction. Report the related circumstances to carddispute[@]emiratesnbd[.]com.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- Al Hilal Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Dunia Finance Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Union National Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards
- ADCB LuLu Co Brand Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Ajman Bank Power World Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etihad Visa Platinum Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Al Hilal Bank Free For Life Platinum Smart Covered Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ADIB Etisalat Visa Signature Card Features & Benefits