Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card
The Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card offers a host of lifestyle and travel benefits. The cardholders can fly high using the world of amazing features and benefits, along with the Skyward miles offers. They can also meet their needs by availing a lot of other necessary banking services offered on this Emirates NBD Credit Card.
Features of Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card
This Emirates Skywards Credit Card has many amazing features which are as follows-
1. Interest-free Period: The Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card offers its cardholders up to a period of 55 days in which no interest will be levied on them. However, this facility can be availed only if the cardholders continue to make the full payment of the outstanding balance before the mentioned due date.
2. Flexi Payment Options: This Emirates Credit Card offers the card members the facility to make payments as small as 5 percent of the balance outstanding every month and carrying over the balance in the next statement. The cardholders can pay 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 of the outstanding balance on their card every month.
The cardholders can make the payments on their card through any of the following options-
- Debiting the Current or Saving account of the cardholder at Emirates NBD through a standing instruction
- Making payments in cash through the branches of Emirates NBD, machines for cash deposit in these branches and at the UAE and Al-Ansari Exchange branches.
- Making payments online if the cardholder is an account holder of a current/savings account at Emirates NBD
3. Instant Cash: The card members can also avail the instant cash facility wherein they can get an immediate access to 50 percent (maximum) of their credit limit in the form of cash through this Emirates NBD Credit Card at 810,000+ ATMs or at any branch of the bank (over the counter) across the world that has the MasterCard or Visa symbols. A fee on cash advance (or the equivalent of foreign currency, wherever applicable) is charged on these transactions.
4. Protect Plus Insurance: Under this insurance scheme, the cardholders can spend on their card with an assurance that in case of any unfortunate event in the future such as death, involuntary loss of job, total permanent disability, or critical illness, the outstanding balance on their credit card will be waived off. They can avail a free cover of 2 months, while they will be charged a nominal fee on the outstanding balances on their credit card subsequently.
5. Emirates Installment Plan: Using this installment plan by Emirates Skywards Credit Cards the cardholders can make the payments conveniently on their purchases in installments per month at a low rate of interest (monthly). Making heavy and unexpected payments gets easier using this facility. In order to convert the purchases of the cardholders into this installment plan, the cardholder just has to log into their mobile or online banking and select the plan that is the most suitable for them.
6. Online Bill Payment: The cardholders can also use this credit card to make convenient online payment of their DEWA, Etisalat and Emirates Post (Empost) bills.
7. SMS Alerts: The card members receive alerts through SMS on each transaction they make using their credit card, so they can identify the unauthorized use (if any) immediately.
8. Roadside Assistance: This Emirates NBD Card offers complimentary roadside assistance to the card members round the clock. It includes towing, recovery service, battery boost, and fuel delivery. With effect from 1st June 2013, the usage of these services has been limited to three times in a year.
9. Online Access: The card members can also enjoy online access to their card account from wherever they are. Through this online access, they can easily monitor their transactions and the balance on their cards and can also make payments using their account at Emirates NBD.
10. Contactless Payments: The cardholders can avail the facility of paying quick and conveniently using their Emirates NBD Cards. They can use their smartwatch or phone to make secure and fast contactless payment using these credit cards.
11. Purchase Protection: When the cardholders pay using this Visa Infinite Credit Card, they might get benefits of purchase protection in case of stolen, lost or damaged goods that were purchased.
12. Extended Warranty: The cardholders can use their Visa Infinite Credit Card to make payment for their purchases. The items they purchase can be eligible for the Extended Warranty benefit. Under this benefit, the original warranty given by the manufacturer on the items bought using this Visa Infinite Credit Card doubles up automatically.
13. Travel Insurance: The cardholders can use their Visa Infinite Credit Card to make payment for their trip and they will get free travel insurance for that trip. The cardholders have to download their insurance certificate for the purpose of visa application and evidence for coverage.
Benefits of Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card
This Emirates Skywards Credit Card has many amazing benefits which are as follows-
1. Complimentary Silver Membership
The cardholders can enjoy a free silver membership on their Emirates Skywards Infinite Credit Card. This membership offers the cardholders exclusive benefits such as allowance on extra baggage, check-in for the silver member, miles and much more. The membership for the silver tier is available to the cardholders lifelong until the credit card remains active. The benefits offered in this membership are governed by the Skywards terms & conditions. It takes around 8 weeks to get upgraded or enrolled in this membership after the payment of registration fees.
2. Free Rotana Rewards Exclusive Club Membership (only first year)
With this Emirates Skywards credit card, the card members can avail complimentary Rotana Rewards Exclusive Club Membership of 1,050 AED. The offers under this membership are as follows:
- Certificate of Rotana Dining worth 250 AED
- Discount of 50 percent (maximum) on the food bill
- Discount of 20 percent (maximum) on beverages
- Discount of 20 percent (maximum) on rate of the room
3. Access to Airport Lounges
The cardholders can relax either prior to boarding or after disembarking. They can avail unlimited access at more than 650 airport lounges within over 300 cities around the world, not considering their travel or airline class. They simply have to show their Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Card at the airport lounge under the Lounge Key program for Emirates NBD Airport Lounge Access.
4. Concierge Desk
The card member of this Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card gets enrolled into the bank's concierge services automatically. The concierge desk of the bank takes care of the cardholders' time-taking work for them. The services included under concierge are as follows:
- Transfer from Airports- Up to four drops in UAE in one year
- Submission of the visit visa on the Abu Dhabi and Dubai airport- six times in a year
- Picking up and delivering the car in Abu Dhabi and Dubai for servicing and registration of the car once in a year
- Courier services (local) within the UAE- s maximum of 12 times in a year.
5. Free Valet Parking
The cardholders can also enjoy a maximum of four services of valet parking (for one hour) at a few famous shopping malls including-
- Yas Mall
- Ferrari World
- Yas Waterworld
- Khalidiya Mall
They simply need to show this Emirates Skywards Credit Card on the location of valet service. The additional valet parking for every hour is charged at 30 AED. These services are valid for a standard valet parking only and not for the VIP one.
6. Privileges for Golf
The cardholders can avail enhanced offers on golf with their Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card. They can enjoy free golf at five golf courses around the UAE. The golf courses included in this benefit are-
- Address Montgomerie
- Sharjah Shooting and Golf Club
- Track Meydan
- Arabian Ranches
- Yas Links
The cardholders can select from the slots available and can get a guarantee to be able to play golf on the date they have chosen. They can find the terms & conditions on these golf privileges on the website of the bank.
7. Auto Salik Top-up
The cardholders of this Emirates NBD Credit Card can avail a convenient option of RTA Auto Salik Top-up. Under this facility, the cardholder doesn’t need to manually recharge his Salik account on the reduction of the balance.
- This option of top-up automatically recharges the amount specified in the Salik account that is linked with the cardholder’s credit card, as soon as it gets reduced to the threshold of 30 AED.
- Automatic recharge of the amount mentioned by the cardholder initiates during the credit card application
- If the cardholders haven’t requested for this automatic top up during the application, however, they wish to activate it now, they can call the bank on +971600540000, and the bank will help them in activating this facility. It is suggested that the cardholders have their Salik account no. and PIN with them while calling the bank.
- With one credit card, only 1 salik account will be linked. The cardholders can also activate this service on their supplementary cards.
8. Travel Discounts
The cardholders can avail a discount of 3 percent while booking air tickets & a maximum discount of 7 percent on the holiday packages booking through the travel desk of Emirates NBD by using this Emirates credit card UAE. These discounts are applicable on the base rate by dnata, not including the surcharges and taxes. The cardholders can call on 047036575 for booking their holiday and ticket packages from Saturday till Thursday (9 am to 5:30 pm).
9. Bon Appetit
The cardholders can enjoy an exclusive experience of dining across the Middle East, the UAE and Europe by availing a discount of 30 percent (maximum) at 3000+ restaurants. All they need to do is use their Emirates Skywards Credit Card when visiting the partner restaurants of Bon Appetit in order to avail an amazing dining experience and discounts.
Top Reasons for Buying the Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card
The reasons why the applicants should select this Emirates Skywards Credit Card are as follows:
1. Contactless Payments: The cardholders can avail the facility of paying quick and conveniently using their Emirates NBD Cards. They can use their smartwatch or phone to make secure and fast contactless payment using these credit cards.
2. Customer Care: This bank provides friendly and helpful customer care service to the cardholders, that helps in resolving their issues and queries in an elaborate way. The customer care executives are available for solving the grievances of the cardholders 24/7.
3. Online Access: The card members can also enjoy online access to their card account from wherever they are. Through this online access, they can easily monitor their transactions and the balance on their cards and can also make payments using their account at Emirates NBD.
4. Amazing Benefits: The cardholders can avail a host of exclusive benefits offered by this credit card. These benefits include golf privileges, travel, shopping, lifestyle, dining and much more.
5. Protection: This Emirates NBD Credit Card provides protection to the card members on their purchases as well as from card frauds. This credit card also offers Protection Plus insurance for the cardholders.
Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card Offers
- The cardholders can avail various dining, shopping, entertainment, leisure, travel and more through their Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card.
- The cardholders can also avail various offers through Skyshopper.
Fees & Charges on Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card
The following are the Emirates NBD Credit Card Fees & charges-
|Annual Fees on Supplementary Cards||Nil|
|Monthly Interest on Retail Purchase||3.09 percent|
|Monthly Cash Advance Interest||3.09 percent|
|Cash Withdrawal/Advance Fee||99 AED or 3 percent of the total (whatever higher)|
|Over-Limit Charge||279 AED|
|Late Payment Charge||230 AED|
|Processing Fee on Foreign Currency||Non- AED purchases- 1.99 percentAED purchases- 1.99 percent|
|Card Replacement Charge||20 AED|
|Fee on Return on Direct Debit and Cheque||100 AED|
|Sales Voucher Copy Fee||10 AED|
|Fee on Paper Statement||5 AED (monthly)|
|Fee on Duplicate Statement (each copy)||15 AED monthly for previous 3 months and 45 AED subsequently|
|Insurance Fee||0.99 percent on the current balance in the billing cycle (first two months free)|
|0 percent Installment Plan Charge||49 AED (per transaction)|
|Cancellation Fee on Installment Plans or Balance Transfer or Conversion of Balance or Dial-A-Cheque||3 percent on the outstanding principal or 250 AED (whatever higher)|
|Fee on Delivery Charges Abroad||150 AED|
|Minimum Due Payment||100 AED or 5 percent (whatever higher)|
(These charges are applicable with effect from April 1st, 2019)
Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card Rewards
The cardholders can earn a maximum of 100,000 miles as this Emirates NBD Credit Card Rewards.
This Emirates Skyward Credit Card offers skyward miles depending upon the category of spending. They can earn a maximum of 2.5 miles on one USD of retail spending according to the table below-
|Accrual Rates on miles (Miles on spending of one USD)|
|Category||Skyward Infinite Credit Card||Signature Skyward Credit Card|
|Retail Spend (Domestic) Base miles 2||1||0.75|
|Retail Spend (International) 3||1.5||1|
|Spending on emirates.ae 4.||2||1.5|
|Express Miles 5.||50 percent miles additional over the total miles that are earned in one statement cycle||NA|
How does this Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card work?
The applicants have three different options to apply for this Emirates NBD Credit Card-
- Phone Banking: The hopeful applicants who wish to apply for this credit card have the option of phone banking by which they can connect to the bank and can put forward their Emirates NBD Credit Card Application.
- Online Application: Applying for this Emirates NBD Credit Card Online, is a simple & efficient way of getting a credit card these days. The hopeful applicants can avail this option of utilizing the secure & user-friendly online banking portal for applying for this Emirates Skywards Infinite Credit Card.
- Branch Application: All the applicants who don’t wish to apply for this credit card online or using the phone banking option, can opt for the option of branch application. They can visit the nearest branch, fill the application form & directly apply for the Emirates Skywards Infinite Credit Card.
Documents Required to Apply for this Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card
The following documents are required to apply for this Emirates Skywards Credit Card-
- Emirates identity card in original along with a copy.
- Copy of Password for Identification purpose.
- Trade License (only for non-individuals)
- Bank statements for the last three months (if the bank statements are not original, the mini statement from ATM is to be submitted)
- Security Cheque
Frequently Asked Questions on Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card
Q.1. How does the bank calculate the Miles for the spends done on the Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card?
The calculation of the miles on your credit card depends upon the type of the card and the spending category. The calculation includes the amount spent using this Emirates NBD Credit Card on shopping, groceries, bill payments, cash advance and more along with the miles earned.
Q.2. When do the miles that I have earned get transferred to my card account linked to this credit card?
The base miles that you have earned on all your transactions in one statement cycle will be transferred to the Skyward account linked to the card between 25th & 30th of each month. The express miles and bonus miles will be transferred before the end of three weeks of the date of the statement.
Q.3. Which transactions will be classified as ‘Supermarket and Grocery’ with the Skywards Infinite Credit Card?
Generally, those transactions that are made at hypermarkets, supermarkets, grocery stores and more are included in this category of ‘Supermarket and Grocery’. All the merchants that are listed under this category will get differential miles as awards (as per MasterCard/Visa).
Q.4. Which transactions will be classified as ‘Government Services’ with the Skywards Infinite Credit Card?
Generally, those transactions that are made for utility (gas, electric, sanitary, water, telecommunication payments that are made using online portals by the government etc.), payments made to the court (such as child support and alimony), bond and bail payments, fines, postal services, tax payments, intra-government transactions and more are classified under the category of ‘Government Services’. All the merchants that are listed under this category will get differential miles as awards (as per MasterCard/Visa).
Q.5. Will I be earning Bonus miles on the purchase of tickets on emirates.com/uk using my Skywards Emirates Credit Card?
These transactions are not eligible for earning Bonus Miles. The miles’ program allows you to earn two miles on one USD for transactions done on emirates.ae only, that is, on the UAE website of Emirates Airlines. The transactions done on other websites (non-UAE) earn bonus as well as base miles according to international transactions, that is, 1.5 miles on one USD. Transactions on the purchases made at the town office of Emirates or other UAE travel agents earn miles according to the domestic retail transactions.
Q.6. How many maximum miles can I earn on my Skywards Emirates Credit Card?
In one statement cycle, you can earn miles on eligible transactions equal to your credit limit or 100,000 AED on this Emirates NBD Credit Card (whichever lower). The transactions that take the total spends eligible over the caps stated are included partially, only till the amount that lies within this cap, and the miles are earned on a pro-rata basis. The transactions are considered according to the chronological order as per their occurrence.
The amount spent is not carried forward for the calculation of miles to the upcoming billing cycle. In every billing cycle, the calculation of miles is done for only those transactions that are posted in that billing cycle, not considering the balance that is carried forward from the last cycle.
Q.7. What are the options that I have for paying off my credit card?
You have different options for making credit card payments on this Emirates NBD Credit Card, which are as follows-
- Facility of Direct Debit- You can use your Emirates NBD bank account for signing up for this facility. This ensures that the payments on your credit card have been cleared on the due date. You can call on +971600540000 to avail this facility.
- Banknet- If you hold an Emirates NBD bank account, you will be able to sign up for the bank’s safe online banking service (Banknet) easily and conveniently no matter wherever you are. Through Banknet you can also make instant payments from your account to the balance on your credit card.
- CDMs (Cash Deposit Machines)- CDMs by Emirates NBD are located not only at the branches of Emirates NBD but also at big shopping malls and other locations that are easily accessible in the UAE. Out of 120+ CDMs by Emirates NBD, you just need to visit the one that is convenient for you and make payments through cheque or cash. It is recommended that you carry along with you your Emirates NBD Credit Card for making the payment. While making the payment through cash at the CDM, the payment should be made within the time so that the cheque gets clear prior to the due date otherwise, you might have to bear further fees and interests.
- Any Exchange Branch in the UAE- You can also visit any one of the seventy-nine branches of UAE Exchange and make the payments in cash towards the balance on your credit card.
- Any Exchange Branch of Al Ansari- You can visit any one of the seventy-nine branches of Al-Ansari Exchange and make the payments in cash towards the balance on your credit card.
Q.8. What do Finance Charges mean and how are they calculated?
Finance Charges refer to those charges which are billed to your card account in the case that the full payment of the total due amount on the account statement of the last month has not been made by the due date of payment mentioned in the statement.
The bank calculates (on an average) these charges levied on Emirates Skywards Credit Card members on a regular basis. Such charges are billed to your card account in the above-mentioned case of the non-payment of the total due amount. These charges might increase after some time (by the sole discretion of the bank) if you are overdue on one payment or more.
Q.9. What percent of my credit limit can I utilize as transactions on cash advance?
You can avail cash advance at a maximum total of 50 percent of the credit limit assigned to your card. You can use the ATM machines to avail the facility of cash advance. A fee on is applicable on this facility and is charged to your account on every transaction that you make on cash advance either as mentioned in the price schedule or guide of charges and fees or as the bank determines (at its sole discretion). This fee may vary with time.
Q.10. What does the minimum due payment on my credit card mean?
Minimum due payment refers to the minimum amount that you need to make payment for either on or prior to the due date of payment so that you don’t have to bear any late payment fees. You need to pay a minimum amount of 5 percent out of the current balance or 100 AED (whatever is higher) every month. If you have made the payment of the minimum due amount only, then the balance remaining is carried forward along with the finance charges applicable on the next card statement.
- ADCB Credit Cards
- ADIB Credit Cards
- Ajman Bank Credit Cards
- American Express Credit Cards
- Aseel Finance Credit Cards
- CBI Credit Cards
- Citibank Credit Cards
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Credit Cards
- Deem Finance Credit Cards
- Dubai Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Emirates Islamic Credit Cards
- Emirates NBD Credit Cards
- Finance House Credit Cards
- HSBC Credit Cards
- Mashreq Bank Credit Cards
- Mawarid Finance Credit Cards
- NAJM Credit Cards
- NBF Credit Cards
- Noor Bank Credit Cards
- RAKBANK Credit Cards
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Credit Cards
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Credit Cards